Chapter 10

I Love You, Goodbye!

 

 

 

Many of you may have thought this story's over... but hey, not still... 

Yah guys bea with me. Sorry for the format now, I'm writing now using my smrtphone only, and I tell you, its super hard. But you know guys I love you much... Keep pushing! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona's P.O.V.

 

I'm now heading to the new SM Building to have our practice since our comeback stage is in the next few days. 

Driving my car to the building, I heard my phone rings. It must have been Seunggi again since I just disovered it a while ago that he's been calling me since last night. Lots of missed calls and messges. But why do I feel that I really don't care about him now? 

I just keep the phone ringing, hell I'm not gonna answer that call, I'm driving for heaven's sake. Okay, I'll just call him once I arrived at the building. 

Driving to this beautiful weather's been so great! Great feelings! Yeah, great? I still have to deal with Seunggi by the way. How?

Arriving at our new building, I went directly to the practice room to find the girls seating at the floor doing nothing.

"And she's here already!" the kid leader said.

"Yah Im Yoona, what took you so long?" Yuri said as she stands from the floor and headed to get some water from the dispenser.

I looked at my watch. Yeah, I was one hour late. 

"Uhm traffic?" I said grinning at them. Jessica and Tiffany gave me that look that's like gonna rip me dead. 

"You missed the news missy. Sica will fill you up later." Taeyeon said as she walks out the practice room. 

"Uhm okay? We're still going to have a practice right?" I asked the girls.

"Well yeah, we're just having a fifteen minute break. And you missy, come I need to tell you something." Sica said as she pulled me to a couch on the other side of the room, far from the o

ther girls. Sica tapped Fany's shoulder and motions to follow us. 

"So what's the news all about?" I asked as I took a seat at the couch. 

"We'll fill you that later, but fill us first." Tiffany said as she towers infornt of me. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Half kinda knows what she's saying.

"Tell us Yoona! We saw you guys yesterday. We are not being nosy Yoong but we just saw you guys coming out from his house and we followed you two and then we saw you guys entering your building." Fany said silently. 

Glad to know that the other girls are not minding over what we are talking about and lazily slumping on the floors, must've been not sleeping.

"Yoong, we just accidentally saw you guys yesterday. We go for a drive and we ended up in Taecyeon's neighborhood. And accidentally saw you two looking so cozy. What's happening Yoong? You know you can tell us." Sica said as she takes a seat beside me and wraps her arms around me. 

I just stay silent. I know soon I'll tell them too.

"Unnie, after that dinner we had and strolling at the park, I realized something. And I ended up in Taec's house." I said, didn't know exactly what I was feeling. I want to cry but I want to laugh.

"And we made up!" There, I said it already. 

They must've seen this coming. I don't know what emotions I was seeing now. Are they happy for me or worried or angry? I don't know.

Then silence for I don't know, then Fany speaks up.

"You know we are happy no matter what your decision right? 

But atleast let Seunggi Oppa know." She said as she takes a seat at the other side. 

I was hanging my head low. Don't know what I am feeling right now.

"I was planning to talk to him actually. I'll try and meet him later." I said, really don't know what to do. 

"You want us to accompany you?" Sica asked tapping my shoulder.

"Nah, I want to, but I'll do this alone." I said positively smiling to them. "And so, what's that news Taengo's talking about?" I asked as I stand from the couch.

"Oh that news... Bad news actually." Jessica said as she stands up from the couch to. 

"The music video has been corrupted." She said sadly.

"Corrupted? How? When?" I asked disappointedly.

"We don't really know the real reason but we have to reshoot the music video tomorrow." She said and started pulling me with them, seeing the members are now back from the break.

"And later too, we'll go to the old SM building and work some art on the walls." She said as she goes to her spot and we started the practice.

 

Doing the routine again and again as we need to get the steps correctly. Lots of sweat again for the comeback. Yes, doing this for the Sones out there!

At lunch break we headed to the cafeteria and grab some for our growling stomachs. 

Sica, Fany, and I shared a table as the others also shared. They were bugging me to talk about us. 

"So how's the feeling of being loved by two?" Fany jokingly said.

"It's really hard you know. I need to tell the other one as soon as possible." I said as I munch into 

o my bibimbap. Then suddenly my phone vibrates. I checked it directly and found a text from Seunggi. 

"Hello Yoona! Will pick you up after practice, I'll wait at the parking lot." 

Then bam... Fany snatched my phone. And reads the text.

"Oh, number two will be in the parking lot again. Seriously, no other spot?" Then we three all laughed. Like seriously, dating Seunggi is kinda boring, yeah, boring! Who would've want to date just inside the car yah? Now I'm talking ! Asked yourself first Yoong! 

I let Fany reply to the text and tells her to just text 'Ok'. Poor Oppa! 

"So what will you do now?" Fany asked as she gives me back my phone. 

"I just need to slowly deal with this I think? I'll have to talk to Seunggi first. Slowly by slowly." I said as I gulp some water. And then my phone rings. Incoming call from my dumbo ears. I let Fany answer it. 

"Yoona's not here, call again later." Fany said in fluent English, laughing. 

"Yah! Funny Fany! Give the phone to my Goddess. Ppalli!" Taecyeon said.

Then Fany handed me the phone.

"Hey... You called?" I said smiling at the two girls in front of me. 

"You know what Fany, I've never seen Im Choding smiling like this since last year." Sica said to Fany.

Yes, I've never been this happy since last year, but I know this happiness is not permanent, and I know storms will come, and eventually go. And I hope so!

 

Taecyeon's P.O.V.

 

As I entered the house, I was welcome with the smell of bacon. Hmmm, Umma and Appa must've be here already. I pull off my shoes and enters the house. I was greeted by Appa who's in the couch reading a newspaper.

"Just got home?" Appa asked as he flip to another page.

"Uhm yeah. Spent the night at a friend." I said grinningly and walked to the kitchen to see Mom making some kimchi fried rice.

"Oh good morning son! Where have you been?" Umma said as she plates the fried rice into a bowl. 

"Spending the night with a friend." I said again as I take a pitcher of water from the fridge.

"Yeobo, come on, let's eat already." Umma said as she takes a seat at the dining table. 

As we are settle in the dining table and have our breakfast, Appa and Umma's been looking at me every now and then.

"Yeobo, do you kinda notice something in Taec today?" Appa said as he takes a strip of bacon. 

"Wait..." Umma said as she was looking intently at me. "You know what something's really different with you." 

"What's so different with me?" I said grinning. 

"Your smile..." Appa blurted out. "That smile on your face Taec. Never seen that smile for a long time." 

"Oh yeah right Yeobo. That smile, I know that smile Taecyeon." Umma said as she pours some water to her glass. 

This smile. I know this smile is something to deal with a girl named Im Yoona. 

Lost in y thoughts with my goddess when Umma snap me out.

"Okay, spill the beans." She said as she puts her hands under her chin, elbows on the table.

"You may hate me with this, Umma, Appa.' I said as I fiddle my fingers under the table.

"You see... we don't want to hurt someone's feeling. But... Yoona and i are back together." I said proudly, awaiting for the reactions.

Looking at their faces, I can say, they arr not that shocked to know about this. 

"I knew this was coming." Umma said as she takes my hand.

"But wait, you two are back together and their's the other guy? What will you do with that?" Appa asked.

"We'll talk to him about the matter. I will not let Yoona be alone when she spills the news to him." I said taking my chopsticks nd started eating again.

"I'm happy for the both of you. I've always pray at night to get you guys back together again. And I hope you guys will be mature now. Okay?" Mom lectured. 

"And please tell Yoona to visit us soon." Mom said. 

"I'm so happy for you guys. Just don't rush things up okay?" Appa said smiling. 

My parents have been the best supporters of my life. And with this I'm glad they supported us without hesitation. 

But we still need to face some consequences... Soon!