Getting a long well? I don’t think so prt 1 || author's note

UR-Style

 

“Unnie! I’m starving,” Minhee cried as she lazily put her bare foot onto cold floor. On the other hand, Lucia was busy making food for her children, ignoring the ruckus that the other members made.

 

Jin Hye sighed in annoyance, “Sookie-yah! Tell the two maknaes to get ready, they are going to school” Ae Sok rolled her eyes and ignored her. She was busy watching her favorite comedy show.

 

Their home was filled with random noise pollution. But Lucia was grateful that no one on their neighbors was complaining at them. HOT have already made their official debut next week together with other artists such as Girls’ Generation, Secret, Boyfriend,  C.real, Infinite and FT Island.

 

“Manager oppa will accompany Maria and Minhee to school while Jaewon oppa will fetch us later. We better get ready since next week is our debut and I don’t want HOT to see us as a failure,”

 

Later on, their manager came and fetches the youngest two out of the house. While waiting for Jaewon, Jo Eun and Ha Rin was surfing the net while the rest of the members were watching television.

 

Allkpop;

 

Newest group, ‘UR-Style’ officially announced their debut date

 

The 7 member girl group has announced the final date of their debut with the title track ‘To Me’ and 5 other songs in their album. HOT Entertainment was one of the successful record label this 2011 being controlled by the former boy group ‘HOT’ and also the director of SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man.

 

On October 25, HOT announced the date of UR-Style’s debut this coming November 3 with their first live in Music Bank. Citizens are already excited and anticipating the newest rookie group to debut as well as being the same record label mate with Angels N’ Demons.

 

Yesterday, the leader of Angels N’ Demons, Son Kyung Jae, tweeted something about UR-Style ‘I’ll be waiting for my donsaeng’s debut this November 3! Saranghaeyo’ His tweet gained a lot of attention from his fans and asking him so many questions like how is he related to them. He tweeted back and said ‘One of the members of UR-Style is my girl friend’ Which made the fans shock and post a lot of depressing comments but then Kyung Jae tweeted again

 

‘I love her so much so please don’t bash her…’

 

‘I actually hate the fact that she is my cousin -.-‘

 

Fans were startled and soon laugh with him. Kyung Jae and his fans exchanged hilarious comments about UR-Style.

 

“Ae Sok-ah! Your cousin is really obsessed with you,” Ha Rin said, high fiving Jo Eun. “Don’t mind him, sooner or later he will be back on his cage” They all laughed at Ae Sok’s joke.

 

“I wonder what the two girls doing right now?” Lucia asked herself

 

Jaewon arrived at their apartment and helped the girls to pack their things for their rehearsal this afternoon. Once they were finish packing their things, Jaewon and the girls went outside to buy some snacks to eat. Though they can’t avoid being recognized by the people especially Jaewon is the former member of HOT.

 

When they arrived at the building, the girls start rehearsing their dance moves while the instructor correcting each mistakes they made.

 

“I wish our debut is done…I can’t face a lot of people,” Jo Eun sighed in frustration she wasn’t nervous at all but she is afraid that people won’t like their song. “I’m actually excited I want to see our fans screaming our names”

 

“Let’s make a bet,” Jin Hye began, scooting closer with the other members who were all sitting comfortably on the ground. “What kind of bet?” Lucia asked.

 

“Who do you think will earn a lot of fans?” Everyone stayed silent, they were not sure about the question. “For me, I think it will be Ae Sok since her cousin is Kyung Jae,” The other girls nodded but Aesok just gave them What-the--look

 

“Oh I know Minhee for sure since she is too adorable,” Everyone laughed at the silly answer of Lucia.

 

“I think the girl who will get more fans is the dorkiest or the one who is good at dancing and at the same time singing,”

 

Though the girls get well a lot you can’t avoid fighting and jealousy inside of them.

 

‘For sure that girl would be me,’ she smirked

 

--

 

“What is he taking so long?” Maria pouted, it’s been half an hour since their school dismissed them and Minhee is still missing. While she was still waiting for their manager.

 

“Sorry I’m late! Where’s Minhee?” The manager asked.

 

“She’s not here yet,”

 

“Where could she have gone to?”

 

--

Author's note

Sorry about the grammar, my dad took my laptop which all the chapters are saved there and then when I got my laptop back my files are missing. >.< So I did this without thinking carefully lol sorry about that.

Guys please tell me if you changed your username. Please tell me if you are going to change your username so I could possibly know who are you guys