Getting to know more about each other

UR-Style

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for not updating for ages. My computer just crashed and only yesterday was fixed. Please understand and my net is kinda slow and i can't use the internet properly. 

And because of that here's my update

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a week since the members of UR-Style moved in to their apartment. Some of them are still coping with the other members, and some are trying to feel comfortable with each other. The beautiful crimson sky made their apartment more peaceful, it was already noon and the members are out, having their dinner outside.

 

Though, HOT still not yet announcing their official debut, citizens already giving them so much affection especially teen age boys. Hot gave them a lot of time to make their free time to be unforgettable because sooner or later they’ll busy as heck.

 

On a small nearby restaurant, around the corner of Myungdong. There are the 6 beautiful members of UR-Style; eating, chatting, playing and laughing. You can’t explain how joyous they are right now. Maybe early celebration or just having fun for their future preparation.

 

“Hey noona! Have you seen Jo Eun, snoring on her sleep?” Everyone cracked up, well except Jo Eun, who was sending glares on Han Rin.

 

“Absolutely, but have you even heard about your silly and not-so-funny jokes?” And again the girls laughed. People just glared at them because of how noisy they are.

 

“Well, at least I made some of you laugh,” Han Rin pouted and crossed her arms like a little girl. “I wonder when will Ae Sok arrive.” The anxious leader suddenly said with her oh-so-worried tone.

 

“She will be here in a few minutes. She just texted me,” Jin Hye said, as she took her phone from her pocket and showed her the message that came from Ae Sok.

 

“Ohhh so noona is having a date with his Mr. Right,” Minhee, the evil maknae suddenly said out of nowhere as Maria gave her a high five.

 

A honk can be heard outside, the girls looked outside and saw a black Lamborghini, which was really familiar to them and thought that they had already seen this.

 

Slowly, a girl came out from the car and it was none other than Ae Sok. ‘When did she ever have a car?’ That was the questions filled inside the 6 girls. But it all made sense when another person came out from the car, which was Ae Sok’s cousin, Son KyungJae. The famous leader of Angels N’ Demons.

 

Without even noticing, fans already crowded into him, asking for a picture and autograph but being a gentle and kind hearted man he gladly accept all the offers, leaving his favorite cousin there.

 

She left her cousin and went inside and found the other girls, grinning at her like an idiots.

 

“Hey guys! Sorry if I’m late,” The girls nodded in understand and gave Ae Sok a place to sit. Later on, the bell rings, signing that someone came inside the restaurant. All the people inside stared at the god in front of them and quickly, KyungJae found his cousin and telling her why he ditch him.

 

“Aish! You little punk I was about to introduce you as my cousin but you suddenly left. Of course I want everyone here in Korea….or maybe overseas to know that I, the most handsome guy in Kpop have such a beautiful cousin.” The girls giggled while Ae Sok just choked the water from and sent a glare to him.

 

“Oppa, why are so being cheesy nowadays? By any chance, are you in love?” Ae Sok questioned him with a blank expression. “Yes, with you! So come on don’t treat your oppa like that no more!” With that Ae Sok punched his cousin in the head as she received a cute pout from him.

 

“Ahh! Unnie don’t be like that,” Maria scolded her and gave KyungJae a pack of ice cube (which came out from nowhere) and he took it with a charming smile that everyone can die for.

 

“Enough of that! Why are still even here, go before I kick your perfect ,” KyungJae rolled his eyes and left but before that, he gave Ae Sok a soft peck on her forehead.

 

“Wow! I never thought that you’re cousin is childish when he is with you!” Jo Eun said and laugh with the other members. “Can we just talk something else, He makes my world crazy”

 

“Well, you say so! How are your schools?”

 

--

 

Later on, UR-Style went home before midnight. They took shower, watch television then sleep. No one knows that Hot is already planning something for them and right now, they already release their MV.

 

“I wonder what will be their reaction be.” HeeJun chuckled and gave everyone a soft yet mischievous smile.

 

“I’m glad that we have these two groups! Or else SM will claim them as their money grabber”

 

“Oh by the way, Angels N’ Demons will return next month with their newest song, right?” Kangta asked.

 

“Yeah, so?”

 

“I bet they will gain a lot of fans again but the new member keeps on bugging him,”

 

“What about him?”

 

“He gets on to my nerves but somehow with his innocent smile I guess he is a nice boy,”

 

“Just bare with it, you just don’t know how hard his life back then,”

 

“What does it mean?”

 

“You better find out by yourselves. I’m out”