Ring

A Fake Married Become A Real One

     All girls were screaming when English teacher walked into your class. your eyes grew wind "WHAT?" you yelled. "What happened?" Hyeju n Nana looked each other. You staared at the teacher. All girls were still screaming and hi5 each other and u still shocked. "Do u know him?: Nana asked. you still krep staring at him and Hyeju shrug.

 

 

     "Okay! Class keep silent" He smiled. "Ahh~~ your smile" All students gitls hugging each other. "I know" He smirk. "Now i want to introduce myself" He added and everyone silent. "My name is Jeon Jungkook your English teacher." He introduced himself."How old are you?" a girl one of students asked "i'm 20" he said in his perfect English. now you don't know what to do, just keep looking his reaction. " Teacher have ypu married yet?" shr ask again. Jungkook didn't know how to answer, so he change the topic "OKAY!! let's start class" he ignored that question.

 

 

    After 40 minutes suddenly you felt uncomfortable. you felt someone stood beside you. you look up and saw Jungkook. he smiled warmly at you., but u ignored him "Ignore me!?" he whisper. you bit your lower lip and stop look at him. "When lunch time i wait you at car park??" he added and walk to other students's table "WHAT??" you yelled and he just shrugged.  

 

》Jungkook Pov《

  EEnglish time was over so i went to my car at car park wait my wife. i didn't know why i felt she not the same as girls i had met. i felt i love her when she angry when she yell. but suddenly my phone rang. it's V hyung.

Jungkook: V hyung??

V: Yeah! Jungkook. How are you??

Jungkook: i'm very good . how about you??

V: me too. i heard that you already had wife.. is it right??

Jungkook: What? how can u know?

V: Your dad told me. hahaha Congratulation.

Jungkook: We haven't married yet. we wait till her parents back.

V: Oh i see. and givr me your address. when i back i will go to visit you.

Jungkook: Sure. 

 》end Jungkook pov《

 

 

 you were walking toward car park. you opened the door and sat at seat. "What? you asked . "You will know when we arrived." He said and drove off.

 

 

  After 30 minutes you two reached the diamond shop. you looked at the shop. Jungkook opened the door's car and dragged you out of the car and walk towards l the shop. "Can i help you sir??" The worker asked. "We need couple ring?" Jungkook smile "wh-" you wanted to ask but jungkook cut "And we need new one that youdon't sell out yet" he added. "Ehh~ what are you doing??" you asked with a low voice. "You are my wife and we should have couple ring." he told you. the worker showed you a couple ring. he put one one into your ring finger. "It's suit with you" he said with a smile and he put the ring into his ring finger too. "Okay i take this" he told theworker and paid for it. Ypu went to the car and keep staring the ring that Jungkook give you.

"Like it huh? hr asked

"No" you yelled

"Don't take it off or i'll tell ur parents that you won't listen me as your husband" he smiled.

"W-Wh-Wha-What?" you asked and sighed "Ok" you agreeed. 

"good! my wife" he ruffled ur hair and smile.

"What?!" you yelled and kick his leg, but he still smile.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Thank Reader and Subscriber.

Leave comments for give me an advice.

THANK.