News

A Fake Married Become A Real One
Popular with a lot of people which make you groan. "Aish this super market is boring" "Bab you boring" Jimin asked "yahh yahh Don't call me Babe" you glared at him "Ok Ok" he scared. " i go to buy ice cream. Do you need some?" he asked you. "sure" "and i wait you here" you told him. Suddenly someone bumped you. "YAH?" you shouted "YAH" He shouted back. "Chus~ how dare you shout to me huh? You are the one who bumped me first." You yelled. "Aish This girl" "Oppa don't care about this girl" the girl who was holding his hand and they walked away. "Chuss~~ " "your ice cream" Jimin handed you an ice cream "Thank" you smiled "Let's go. i will drive you home" Jimin ruffed your hair and you nodded. You arrived your house's gate "thank" "You can't behave to me huh? he hissed. you glared "Thank Jimin ssi~~" "good" You entered your house. Your eyes little wided suprise with the guests. you bowed them. "annyeonghaseyo" You greeted them. "Oh that's your daughter" she look at you and you smiled "She look very beautiful " she added. "YoonJoo This Mr.Jeon Jungkook's father and this Mrs.jeon also his mother" Your father introduced them to you. "Nae i see" "Honestly we have engaged you with my son since you were baby. Now it's right time that you need marr-" Mrs.jeon said, but you cut. "W-w-what?" you shocked. "YoonJoo" Your mother shouted "Omm-" "I know that you can't accept it, but nothing can change" your father scoffed. "Calm down YoonJoo. I know you can't accept it. I promise you will like him after you see him" "uncle" "He arrive airport tomorrow, i hope you will go to greet him" Mrs Jeon suggested "B-" your mom cut "Of couse she will" *Oh my life*