A New Start and A Wonderful Ending

A Favor

After 2 months, Jea has found another guy who really loves her. His name is Hoya. He loves Jea so much that he treats her as his wife and not as his girlfirend. He fell for her in just 60 seconds. 

Also, Jea went back to being herself again. Flower crowns, dresses, make up and she even dyed her hair back to golden brown. She's back to the Jea that everyone loves and adores.

Hoya really loves everything about her. Just like the things that Sungjong loved about her. Hoya thought that it's time for Jea to have a partner. So Hoya asked Jea out for a date and luckily, Jea said yes. So she got ready and wore this cute floral dress.

Then she waited for Hoya to pick her up.

After 5 minutes, Hoya showed up wearing this outfit.

Hoya loved the sight of Jea in the floral dress. She looked like a goddess. Then Jea smiled and clings onto his arm and went out. 

They spent their time by walking by the park and taking pictures of one another. Apparently, they both got tired and sat on a bench next to the cherry blossom tree.

"Jea~" Hoya sang. Jea covered her face because she was blushing so hard. Jea loves how Hoya would call her name. "Yes, Hobaby~?" she sang. Hoya looked at her eyes. They sparkle like the stars in the sky. "You know that I love you very much, right?" he said. Jea replied, "Of course! But I love you more." Hoya laughed and pinched her cute chubby cheeks. Jea blushed again and closed her eyes. "You're so cute!" Hoya said. That made Jea blush in embarassment. "You do know what day is it today, right?" he asked. She laughed, "Of course, pabo! It's February 9, my birthday" Hoya kisses Jea and knelt down. "Hey! Stand up! People will think you're a weirdo!" Jea mumbled. She covers her face in embarassment because people are already staring at them. "JEA!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!?" He shouted. The people around them are smiling with tears in their eyes. As if it's their first time seeing something like this. Then Jea shouted "YES!!" and cried on Hoya's shoulders. Hoya stares at her and kisses her passionately. "I love you so much." Hoya whispers to Jea and she replies "I love you much more than you do." 

What Jea doesn't know is that Sungjong is watching her from afar, smiling. "You've done well, my love." Sungjong whispered and left while smiling. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

END~♥