Busy Bed

Busy Bed

A/n: Slightly late, but here we are. ^.^ This hasn't been edited. I'll do that later. Gotta go! Edited!

“There’s a bed?” Chanyeol called as Sehun opened a door to a room revealing not one but two beds. Lucky for four people, it seemed, they wouldn’t have to sleep on the floor. Sehun jumped into the room, leaping onto a bed to mark his territory. A one in three chance of sleeping on a bed tonight? Not for Sehun. As the most stubborn, bratty maknae in the universe, he was getting a bed, no matter who he had to share with. (And likely, because he was so bratty and stubborn, he could choose who stayed with him. But he wasn’t that particular, and didn’t feel like pressing his luck that much.) He spread his limbs across the bed, and watched as the other members trickled into the room, most only glancing into the room and leaving again. Most of the Chinese members lingered. Luhan came in and claimed the other bed immediately, and Minseok joined him soon after, though their party-for-two was ended when Kris imposed himself on them, over-crowding the bed without a thought. Luhan didn’t seem to mind, scooting over to make space for him; meanwhile, Minseok looked too sleepy to even care about anything. But then Yixing was there, and Yixing really wasn’t one for so much as acknowledging personal space, and Sehun didn’t care enough to say anything. He knew how Yixing was, and Sehun had grown used to him.

Lately, Sehun had been starting to like Yixing. He was quirky, but fun when he wanted to be. He seemed like an unlikely hyung for Sehun to gravitate to, but there it was. Somehow, he guessed it had something to do with the whole hyung-stealing-his-first-kiss-on-national-television thing, and the ensue of insanity that came from the fans following it. Waves of intensity surrounded this new, previously unheard of pairing. One pepero and Sehun never would get to hear the end of it, especially from his band mates. They were the worst. Eternally mocking his kiss-ity being stolen by the innocent (ha!) Chinese boy. As if they needed any more ammo to make fun of him with.

Despite this, Sehun wasn’t uncomfortable with his hyung. Nor was he uncomfortable when Yixing came in the room and lay down on the bed with him. Knowing there were cameras, Sehun playfully threw his leg over Yixing’s, but then moved it away again. However, Yixing’s hand pressed into Sehun’s ribs, pulling him closer and pressing his forehead into Sehun’s hair.

“Cameras,” Sehun reminded him, nodding at the one set up in the room. Maybe Yixing liked being close to him – and he’d be lying if Sehun said he didn’t like being this way with Yixing – but they were doing a show right now. Despite this, Yixing clasped Sehun’s hand on his chest.

“They can cut this out,” Yixing said. “Give us privacy.”

Kris grumbled something about him being in the room still, and Sehun chuckled, because the boy already had Luhan and Minseok on his other side (not that much was going on over there; Sehun was pretty sure he’d seen Luhan trying to take selcas with his sleepy hyung, and Minseok didn’t even have it in him to object. They were all exhausted, practicing late last night and not getting enough sleep, getting up early to head to the beach and now this house). The members on the other bed seemed pretty out of it though, so Sehun looked to Yixing, wondering what he was up for.

“What are you thinking, maknae?” Yixing asked him. Sehun glanced down to his lips, biting down on his own. Yixing cocked his head, looking at him curiously. Smirking, Sehun decided to make his move, but then Kyungsoo was in the doorway, telling them all to come out for a group meeting. There was a lot of muttering, and then threatening from Kyungsoo. Fortunately, Yixing was not afraid of Kyungsoo, especially Kyungsoo right now, being the gimp that he was with his sprained ankle, and Sehun was too big-headed to give the tiny-shouldered boy any thought either. Boldly, Sehun leaned in again, this time not letting them be interrupted, and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“We’re in the middle of filming, you know,” he scowled. He didn’t make any mention of the fact that his band mates were kissing. That had become almost… normal amongst the members. (Baekhyun had started it. He was brave and shameless and had locked lips with Chanyeol one day, and though it was weird to everyone initially, it got even odder when Chanyeol started kissing back. That had been when M was in China. And it wasn’t just once – though they kept it private, the members had walked in on Baekhyun and Chanyeol before loads of times, until it was just something they accepted. When the M members came back to Korea, they were shocked at how casual everyone reacted when Jongdae caught the two in one of their make-out sessions. When it all was settled down, other members started testing the waters with each other. Yixing was really easy-going about it – as he was about everything – whereas Kyungsoo was extremely possessive of Jongin, allowing no one’s lips near the boy’s. Sehun loved to mess with him just for that reason. But since they couldn’t date, and they were around each other all the time anyway… They got lonely, and they knew their options.) While Yixing rolled on top of Sehun, Kyungsoo’s frown deepened and he limped away, snappily telling the pair to hurry up. Sehun just laughed against Yixing’s lips.

Those lips. The first ones Sehun had ever – sort of – kissed with his own. It really wasn’t supposed to have been a kiss. Everything just kind of happened quickly and then it was all over for him. He’d gone home and searched his name on the internet that night and it had just been pictures and pictures of him and Yixing and that freaking pepero. Damn over-obnoxious, eager Chinese brat. Not much had changed in Yixing. He was so light-hearted and casual about everything, it sort of freaked Sehun out how aggressive he could be when it came to things like kissing. Like right now. Sehun wouldn’t admit that Yixing had taken charge, but he was definitely leading right now. His mouth captured Sehun’s, investigating thoroughly everything his tongue came across from the second it passed Sehun’s lips. Slightly flustered, Sehun tried to keep up, pressing into the other’s tongue and fighting for some control. He crawled his hands up Yixing’s chest, getting a hold on his sweater with one and trying to peel off the puffy orange jacket with the other. Seriously, these jackets were a total turn-off. Yeah, it was cold, but they could warm themselves up. Yixing noticed that he was being stripped and pulled away, smiling lazily.

“Where are we going with this?” he wondered innocently. Sehun didn’t understand how the boy could look so pure when he was a totally ravaging beast (and yes, Sehun knew that from experience), but he loved it. Rather than answering with words, Sehun moved his mouth to Yixing’s sensitive neck, grazing his teeth less-than-gently on the soft spot there. Yixing cried out something in Chinese, and Luhan’s eyes widened, turning on the two of them and looking shocked. Then he turned to Minseok, likely to explain whatever it was Yixing had just said, and saw that the older was face-planted on the bed, completely zonked out. Biting his lip to hold back from laughing, Luhan slowly pushed himself off the bed and left the room.

“Don’t make a mess,” he threw over his shoulder as he went.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Joonmyun’s voice rang out from the other room. “Who’s messing up the room?”

“Sehun and Yixing are getting down and dirty,” Sehun heard Luhan explaining. “While Kris and ‘Seokkie are sleeping in there.”

“No, no! No y times, no sleeping right now people!” Joonmyun called hurriedly. “We need to talk about what we’re doing now.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol started calling for a group meeting in the main room, and Kris got up, half-sleep walking out of the room while Minseok was still out of it and Yixing and Sehun were busy feeling each other up. It didn’t take long for Baekhyun to come in, grabbing the pillow on the other bed and hitting the pair of them with it, breaking them up when Yixing started laughing. Sehun’s pout came out immediately.

“Don’t bother, maknae,” Baekhyun said, throwing the pillow back on the bed as Yixing got up, looking utterly indifferent to the fact that he’d just gotten beat up with a pillow to stop him from making out with Sehun. Then Baekhyun moved over to Minseok, shaking his shoulder lightly. “Hey, hyung, we’re all talking in the other room. We need to go food shopping.”

“I dun’ wanna…” Minseok muttered.

“Are you just sleeping?” Baekhyun asked him, with no response. “You should try and find some blankets, hyung.” Not making much progress with the oldest boy, Baekhyun got up to head out. “Maknae, get in the other room, or I’m making you be one of the ones to go shopping.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. As much as he loved his band mates (or, as much as he was supposed to; he would never admit he actually did), he hated their crappy timing. He supposed he would have to finish with Yixing later.

Luhan, Joonmyun and Chanyeol ended up being the ones to go shopping. Five minutes in the car and Baekhyun was already calling Chanyeol. The two were so obsessed with each other, it was kind of sickening. But then, they always said the same thing about Luhan and Minseok (but Minseok wasn’t calling him right now; he was sleeping away). They spent a lot longer than they needed to, and came back to Jongdae and Baekhyun having (sort of) made rice. But Luhan was immediately searching for Minseok, who was still sleeping. Amused, Luhan went into the bedroom, spotting the older passed out – and Yixing lying beside him. Luhan frowned, because earlier Yixing had been kissing Sehun, and there was definitely jealousy at the idea that maybe Yixing and Minseok could have done the same while he was out. But there was a lot of space between them – Yixing near the wall and Minseok’s arm hanging off the edge of the bed – and Luhan knew Minseok wasn’t really the type for casual make-out sessions with the other members. Only the odd time when he’d been drinking would he start hitting on his dongsaengs.

Luhan crept into the space between the two on the bed, unintentionally waking up Yixing. The boy mumbled something in Chinese without really opening his eyes. But Luhan ignored him, lying on his side and facing Minseok. Feeling the movement on the bed, Minseok awoke, and rolled over, eyes opening in confusion.

“Hey sleepy head,” Luhan said, smiling. Minseok’s brow furrowed.

“I thought you were going out,” he muttered.

“We just got back,” Luhan chuckled. “Don’t rub at your eyes,” he added, taking hold of Minseok’s wrist as the boy reached for his face. His eyes were puffy, lips cracked. Somehow, impossibly, he looked younger than usual. Not innocent, per se, but more relaxed, no worries in his head as he slowly emerged from unconsciousness. Minseok looked like he was going to get up, but Luhan told him, “It’s okay, food’s not ready yet. You’re really tired, huh?”

They stayed in the room until Chanyeol called them all out and said he’d made soup, and Kyungsoo was going out to cook all the meat they’d gotten when they went out. Then they spent time eating and playing, had a few minutes of yaja time (which Luhan and Minseok found torturous), and finally started settling down for bed. It was decided that the two youngest and the two oldest would get the beds. (This decision was made through incessant whining from the maknae, and Minseok quietly suggesting that he get a bed too. The oldest was soft-spoken, but there was an underlying intensity in him that he used to his advantage when he so desired, and it was extremely effective.) Kyungsoo got a couch because his injury, and they rock-paper-scissors-ed their way to Chanyeol getting the other spot on the couch.

Luhan didn’t care what the younger ones were doing; he was excited to get to share a bed with Minseok (since, as the boy’s best friend, Luhan had been the one Minseok chose to sleep with him). The four of them all gradually came into the room, and when everyone was ready for bed, Minseok hit the lights. Luhan was playing on his phone, which emitted the only light in the room, and Minseok used it as a guide to get back to their bed. Once he was there, he swatted the phone out of Luhan’s hands, tossing it onto the bedside table.

“Yah!” Luhan whined, but Minseok was there, pouncing on top of him and laughing softly. Luhan reached up blindly, feeling the other’s hair and twisting his fingers into it playfully. With his other hand, he traced up Minseok’s neck, fingers trailing his jaw, slowly searching for his lips. When he found them, he pulled Minseok down to bring them to his own mouth, and smiled at the subtle urgency he found there. They hadn’t been able to catch a free moment for the past few days due to their schedule, and Luhan knew Minseok was missing him as much as he missed the older. Because no, Minseok didn’t kiss his dongsaengs, or show much of any interest in them in that way, but he was interested in Luhan. And, lucky for Luhan, he was the one who Minseok took all his ual frustrations out on (which, surprisingly, the hamster hyung had a lot of).

“I can hear you guys kissing.” The frown was nearly tangible in Sehun’s words. Luhan, who was already getting riled at the idea of having a night with Minseok, ignored the maknae completely, which undoubtedly frustrated him because he hated being ignored. A moment later, he muttered, “Two can play at that game…” and Jongin yelped. The sound was followed by that of struggling and arguing, and then clearly Jongin gave in because it grew quiet on the other side of the room, and the only noises to be heard were mouths against mouths.

While Sehun was attacking his best friend, Luhan was stripping his own, throwing Minseok under him and pulling his shirt over his head, exposing his gorgeous body. His eyes having adjusted better, Luhan could see the lines of Minseok’s pale arms, chest, stomach. He had the sight memorized, but it still had a hypnotizing affect on him. Lustful hunger in his eyes, Luhan descended on the older, kissing and biting his way from neck to pant line, enjoying the little gasps Minseok gave at each contact.

“Lu-ge,” Minseok said. “It’s cold.” Without looking, Luhan reached for the blanket near their feet and dragged it up over them, pulling himself up on top of Minseok again and kissing him yearningly. Minseok’s fingers toyed at Luhan’s shirt buttons while Luhan tongue travelled his oh-so-familiar mouth. He knew the feeling, the taste of Minseok’s mouth so well, but he never grew tired of it.

When he was free of his shirt, Minseok’s hands relocated down to Luhan’s , and Luhan moaned into his mouth. His tongue retreated, and he whispered against the other’s lips, “It’s yours if you want it.”

“Do you have lube?” Minseok asked. Luhan shook his head. “Not tonight, then.”

“Hey, Sehun, do you have lube?” Luhan probed the maknae.

There was a loud, slick sound of Sehun pulling away from Jongin before he answered, “Why the hell would I bring lube?”

“’Cause you’re always prepared,” Luhan said innocently.

“’Cause you’re a ,” Minseok added with a grin.

“Who’s the one asking for lube right now?”

“I’m not a !”

“Yeah, your only knows one ,” Sehun agreed. Luhan knew Minseok would be embarrassed by the maknae’s word choice, and couldn’t help smiling. “I don’t have lube,” Sehun told them. “Do it dry or not at all.”

“I’ll still do it,” Luhan murmured, leaning down and pressing his lips roughly to Minseok’s again.

“No,” Minseok disagreed instantly. “No, no no, no. I’ll do it without condoms, but not without lube. Don’t try to argue,” he added as Luhan opened his mouth. “We’ve had this argument before. Wait until tomorrow.”

“For goodness sake, ‘Seok,” Luhan sighed. “You know I’m impatient. I don’t mind-”

“You will mind when you can’t walk.”

“Is that your ego talking?” Luhan teased. Minseok smacked him on his chest, and shivers rippled through him at the feeling. There was no way he wasn’t getting some action tonight. He’d been waiting too long, and the buildup was making him feel ready to burst.

“We’re not discussing this with the child in the room,” Minseok said firmly.

“I hope you don’t mean me,” Sehun put in.

“I meant Jongin,” Minseok assured him. “Stop listening to our conversation.”

“Stop talking then.”

“You’ll regret that, Oh Sehun,” Luhan told him. “You better tune out now, before you wish you’re deaf.”

“Like I’ll hear anything I haven’t before from you two,” Sehun said coolly. “You’re never quiet in the dorm, anyway.”

“Whatever,” Luhan said, moving down to Minseok’s waist. He didn’t care, he was getting impatient, and he needed to do something right now – that being, Minseok. He slid off the boy’s pajama pants, and Minseok sighed, running his fingers through Luhan’s hair and pushing it back off his forehead.

“No , please,” Minseok told him. “You’re not the only one who’s been waiting for this.” Luhan smirked, sinking his mouth down on the boy without hesitation. It didn’t take long for Minseok to wrap his thighs around Luhan’s neck, Luhan holding his hips and not stopping or losing rhythm until the boy reached his with a gorgeously moan. Minseok’s muscles went slack, and Luhan untangled himself from between his legs, pulling himself up to his mouth. At first, Minseok was non-respondent, but then he Luhan’s lips and smiled.

“Salty,” he mumbled. Sehun sighed very loudly, and Luhan laughed at him.

“My turn?” Luhan asked when Minseok had time to get his head – and clothes – back on straight.

“For goodness sake,” Sehun hissed. “Go to sleep.”

Luhan shared a grin with Minseok. “Sorry, maknae,” Luhan said, not sorry at all as Minseok made his way down his body.

“I hate you.”

When Sehun heard Luhan kissing Minseok, it annoyed him. Were they really going to just act like he and Jongin weren’t in the room? Did they not care about keeping the maknae line awake?

Evidently not, because the sloppy slurping noises continued. Ugh. If they really wanted to be like that, then Sehun decided he could be just as noisy and annoying. He grabbed hold of Jongin, who tried to ask him what he was doing, but then he seemed to realize and yelled out before Sehun’s lips were crushing his. Sorry bro. I’m not that sorry. At first, he was just roughly mashing his mouth against his best friend’s, trying to be loud and aggressive, but gradually he started getting into it, because Jongin was really good at kissing. Sehun knew it was because he kissed Kyungsoo a lot, and Kyungsoo always told him how to do it right, how to improve, how to make him like it. Jongin was so adamant on pleasing Kyungsoo, he had practically perfected the art of kissing for him. And though he fought against Sehun kissing him at first, he eventually gave in and started (whether purposely or not) showing off his talent. His tongue flitted around Sehun’s mouth tauntingly, just long enough to make Sehun hunger for more before he would withdraw. Sehun balled his fists into the front of Jongin’s too-revealing shirt and yanked their bodies together, groaning at the contact.

No, he didn’t feel romantically towards Jongin; the guy was his best friend, nothing more. But that didn’t mean he didn’t find Jongin hella attractive. You had to be blind not to see that he was purely y as hell. Sehun had decided a long time ago that if Jongin’s personality matched his appearance, he would have fallen in love with him. But Kim Jongin was a puppy. He wasn’t y – well, only when he danced. Otherwise, he was just a big softie. Sehun couldn’t love someone like that. However, he definitely could bear to make out with someone like that.

He was starting to get dizzy when Luhan interrupted them, asking for lube. Seriously. They were actually going to have ? But there was no lube, and Minseok refused Luhan without it. (Even if Sehun had brought lube, he wouldn’t have given it to Luhan. He was not sitting in the same room as his hyungs while they ed.) Unfortunately, Jongin took the opportunity when Sehun pulled away to get out of his grasp and quickly make as much space between them as possible.

“Are we done?” he muttered, and Sehun could tell he was blushing like crazy.

“Don’t act like you didn’t like that,” Sehun said. “I know you were into it too.”

“Don’t you tell Kyungsoo about this,” Jongin told him. “He’s already mad at me.” Sehun raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. “He’s been getting jealous because I’ve been hanging out with Chanyeol and stuff. Like there’s anything there. And he said I said things today that made him mad, I dunno… I don’t need anything else to tick him off. I’m already in trouble.”

“Will he go in dry on you?”

Jongin grabbed his pillow and hit Sehun with it. “Don’t even joke about it. He would.”

“Poor baby,” Sehun mocked. “But whatever, I won’t say anything, I guess. Saving your , literally.”

They grew quiet, and Sehun could hear Luhan off Minseok, and glared in their direction. He buried his head under his pillow, which didn’t help much, until they were done. Or so he thought. Because of course Luhan had to ask Minseok to do him too. He seriously hated all his raging-hormonal hyungs.

“Your poor innocent ears,” Jongin . “Do you wanna listen to music with me?” He held up his phone and headphones, and Sehun was grateful he wasn’t alone in having to put up with everyone else’s crap. At least he had a great best friend, who always could be counted on to save the day, make out with him, etc, when he needed it.

Everyone had set out their beds on the floor or the couches, and when the lights were out, the cameras switched off, they were all quick to get into them. They were all tired; it was midnight now, and they were getting up early tomorrow. Kyungsoo had already fallen asleep on his couch. Chanyeol was laying on his own, staring out into the room, waiting for sleep to come. But he felt cold, lonely, being so separated from the other members. Sleeping on the couch was less appealing now that he was actually there.

As he lay there, he saw movement at the end of the row of boys on the floor – Byun Baekhyun, who never stayed still when he slept, and couldn’t sleep when he was uncomfortable. Of course, the floor wasn’t easy to sleep on; he probably would toss and turn all night. Chanyeol watched him for a few minutes, as he repositioned himself several times before giving up and lying face down, hitting his head off his pillow repeatedly. Jongdae, lying beside him, reached out his arm to touch Baekhyun’s shoulder and told him to stop. Baekhyun sighed, the sound filled with frustration.

Poor Baekhyun. Chanyeol knew he was tired – he’d fallen asleep under the table after they’d all finished eating because he was exhausted. Unlike everyone else, Baekhyun hadn’t slept during the day – except for a few minutes when he’d nodded off in the car, but Chanyeol was the only one who had noticed that (and he’d only noticed because Baekhyun had been leaning on his shoulder). And now, he was trying to sleep and couldn’t. Feeling guilty, Chanyeol got up and shuffled over to the older carefully, leaning down and gathering him up in his arms. Baekhyun gasped, crying out “Yah!” before realizing it was Chanyeol.

“What are you doing?” he wondered, grabbing his blanket and letting it drag along on the floor. Chanyeol carried him back to his couch, and then plopped him down on it. “Chanyeol, what-”

“Move over,” Chanyeol ordered.

“There’s not enough room for both of us though…” Baekhyun tried to make space, but there really was only room for one person. However, Chanyeol scooted back onto the couch and pulled Baekhyun on top of him, securing him in place by enveloping the smaller in his arms. “’Yeol…”

“Shh,” Chanyeol said. “Just go to sleep.”

Baekhyun tilted his head back, staring at him curiously. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, and Baekhyun kissed his cheek. “Thanks, ‘Yeol.” He shifted slightly, resting his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder and getting comfortable. When he was, he pressed kisses into Chanyeol’s neck, and then pulled his blanket up over them. “Goodnight.”

On the floor, Jongdae rolled over to look away from the space Baekhyun had just been taken from, facing the leader instead. But Jongdae’s head was at Joonmyun’s feet, making him feel sort of lonely. He stretched out his hand, searching for Joonmyun’s, and his fingers brushed across the sleeve of the leader’s shirt. Joonmyun moved his hand to take the younger’s, but a few minutes later, Jongdae was throwing his pillow at his feet and moving to curl up beside the other. Feeling better, Jongdae was able to fall asleep easily.

Kyungsoo was the first one to wake up in the morning, and was amused with everything he found. Baekhyun curled up on Chanyeol’s chest, the pair squashed on the couch; Jongdae spooning Joonmyun (really subtle, Kyungsoo thought); Yixing had an arm thrown casually over Kris’ waist. Kyungsoo checked in the bedroom, and Minseok and Luhan were a tangled mess in their blanket, while Sehun and Jongin were asleep, each with a headphone in their ear. Later, Kyungsoo found out what they were tuning out, when everyone was grumbling about how they had all heard the eldest two last night. Kyungsoo was glad he had fallen asleep right away, and missed all the action.

But he would make sure to get his own when they got home.