Introducing G-Power

We Got Married, EXO EDITION

G-Power info

Members

  1. Name: Chen Taylor

Birthday: September 28, 1983

Birthplace: Guangzhou, China

  •  168 cm
  •  47 kg

Position: Main vocalist, Leader

Random facts: She’s the oldest and the wisest, always taking care of the group as the mom of it. She can cook really well and has a good sense of fashion. She’s a fan of Davichi. She enjoys reading self-improvement and romance books. She has a boyfriend since 2011.

 

  1. Name: Yumi Ling

Birthday: January 23, 1985

Birthplace: New York, Usa

Height: 170 cm

  •  49 kg

Position: Lead dancer, Vocalist

Random facts:  She’s very nice and fun to be with. She’s very confident in her dancing and in cooking, even though she doesn’t cook very well. She loves animals and likes hanging out with her friends and her boyfriend. She has a black fish named Ciak. She’s a fan of Avril Lavigne and techno music.

 

  1. Name: Ying Sha

Birthday: July 28, 1987

Birthplace: London, UK

Height: 161 cm

Weight: 43 cm

Position: Vocalist

Random facts: She’s very serious and cold. But with her members she laughs and is a bright person. She has a good taste in fashion and likes taking care of others. She likes cooking too. She reads fashion magazines and draws clothes in her free time. She has a fashion brand named “Powerful”. She’s a fan of CL and G-Dragon. She has a boyfriend since High School.

 

  1. Name: Claude Ling

Birthday: November 24, 1989

Birthplace: Guangzhou, China

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Position: Vocalist, Main Rapper

Random facts: She’s very powerful and nice to everybody. She has the image of the bad girl but in reality she’s very funny and a really dork. She protects the members infact her nickname is “Daddy”. She’s a fan of CL. She enjoys assisting at fashion walks with her members. She has a puppy called Shin.

 

  1. Name: Ching Sarah

Birthday: August 10, 1990

Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Position: Lead vocalist, dancer

Random facts: She’s very weird. She may look very calm but she isn’t. At all. She’s crazy and a dork. She  likes playing sports and go running. She likes painting and watching movies. She has a boyfriend since August 2012.

 

  1. Name: Ai Bao

Birthday: March 15, 1994

Birthplace: Toronto, Canada

Height: 157 cm

Weight: 40 kg

Position:  Lead Dancer, Sub-vocalist, Rapper

Random facts: The clown of the group. at cooking. Loves playing videogames with the members or alone. She’s always on her iPhone or iPad or Mac or Playstation 3 or Xbox playing videogames. She likes reading manga and drawing manga. She likes playing sports with Sarah and doing KungFu. She’s a fan of Amber and Tao because she thinks he’s cool when he does wushu.

http://yeahulzzangcouple.tumblr.com/post/22518042262

 

  1. Name: Valery Ling

Birthday: March 16, 1992

Birthplace: Hong Kong

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Position:  Vocalist, Dancer

Random facts: She’s very sweet,cute and shy. She likes going to the Luna Park and eating Japanese food. She’s studying English because she’s the only member that didn’t study it at school or didn’t live in an English speaking country. She likes playing with her cat “Baobei” and watching “The Simpson”. She’s a fan of Xiumin.

 

  1. Name: Kristen Huang

Birthday: April 13, 1993

Birthplace: Hong Kong

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 40 kg

Position: Vocalist

Random facts: She likes taking selcas and listening to music.

 

  1. Name: Zhang Chūntiān (Juliet)

Birthday: March 21, 1994

Birthplace: Guangzhou, China

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 43 kg

Position: Lead vocalist, visual, maknae

Random facts: She’s cute and kind. Loves cooking and taking care of others. She’s extremely beautiful even though she didn’t have plastic surgery. She likes studying and playing the guitar. She likes reading romance books and shoujo manga. She speaks Chinese, Korean, English and French fluently. She never had a boyfriend. She has a little white bunny called Candy. She’s a fan of 2NE1, Big Bang and Davichi. She’s the national goddess. (I won’t put a picture in her profile because it’s better if you imagine her like you want).

 

G-Power facts

  • They debuted on May 12, 2010.
  • They’re debut song was “Wild”.
  • They became the number 1 Chinese girl group in 6 months.
  • Valery, Ying, Yumi and Taylor had plastic surgery.
  • They live in Hong Kong.
  • Their English songs are very famous all over the world.
  • They all speak Korean because their manager told them that they'll debut in Korea too, so they studied it since trainee days.