II

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I WOULD BE USING HANA INSTEAD OF "YOU" NOW

Hana slowly opened her eyes, and became confused on why she was in a hospital room. Putting that thought aside, she noticed Myungsoo, and Imi sleeping by her bed. She laughed silenty to herself, noticing that drools were coming out of her bestfriend, Imi's mouth.

"Yah! Wake Up!" Hana lightly tapped Myungsoo's head, since his head was the closest to her.

Myungsoo's eyes slowly fluttered open, and a large smile grew on his face, noticing that Hana was finally awake. "Are you feeling ok? I'm going to get the doctor," Myungsoo told Hana with a concerned look on his face.

"Ahhh no, no it's ok," Hana replied, "YAAHH! IMI WAKE UP!"

Hearing her name Imi eyes started opening too. "HANA! You're fine! Thank God you're fine, if you weren't then I dont know what I would do. I dont thi-"

"Yah Jung Imi! I'm a patient here quiet down!" Hana scolded her, trying to hold in her laughter. 

Just then, Hana's mom, Mrs. Byun came in. "Oh Hana, you're awa- Oh Kim Myungsoo you're here too? You know Hana?"

"Yes Mom, he knows me, and what are you doing here?" Hana answered for Myungsoo instead, while Myungsoo bowed to Hana's Mom.

"Well honey, I would like to make a negotation with you," Hana's Mom, said while seating herself down, "I'm trying to help you here, your father wants you to get married as soon as possible, and I know that you don't want that. To help you I would give you two weeks tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter