I

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

PROLOGUE

A tear silently dropped from my right eye, as I watch the man that I love, sitting next to the hospital bed, grasping the hands of the person that lies on the bed. The person on the bed is no other than Bae Suzy. No, she isn’t my boyfriend’s mother, sister; she isn’t related to him at all. But Bae Suzy was my boyfriend’s first love. Yes, my boyfriend, Nam Woohyun’s, first love.

          Woohyun has told me multiple times that he has gave up on Suzy, but sometimes it’s hard for me to believe, especially now. Also, especially since the only reason we ended up dating was because he wanted to make Suzy jealous when they first broke up.

            “Woohyun,” I said , “let’s go get something to eat.” Woohyun didn’t reply, but he just kept on staring at Suzy. “Woohyun! We’ve been here for 3 days already, she’s not going to wake up just cause we’re going to get something to eat!” losing my patience, I yelled.

             “Kim Hana! Can you just shut up! If I didn’t celebrate your birthday with you that night and went to pick up Suzy, she wouldn’t have ended up in a coma!” Woohyun yelled back.

            “Umm.. Excuse me. So know you’re saying it’s my fault. My fault for wanting to spend my birthday with my boyfriend?” With that I grabbed my bag and left the room.

            My phone rang as I left the room. “What do you want?” I answered harshly.

            “oh my daughter, meet me at the café where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter