Nothing Better

Nothing Better

"Gu roh geh eesoh ju myeon, nothing better, nothing better, than you~" You could hear Jonghyun practicing from his room for when we go on radio. His voice makes me tingle every time i hear it, the same shiver that goes up my spine; the same Goose bumps appear on my arms. I love his voice so much but he never sings to me. I take my time in the shower because his room is right beside, this way i can hear him sing for a while. That is until an angry Onew knocks at the door.

"Key! Are you done? You're taking forever~!" Onew screams from outside the door banging his fist at the same time.

"Okay! I'm done!" I yell in his face when i open the door in my towel, “calm the down!" I stomp back to my own room leaving a speechless Onew behind.

"Y-Y-Yah! That’s no way to speak to your hyung!" I walk backwards to his side and turn to face him.

"Do i look like i care HYUNG?"I say sarcastically putting an extra special emphasis on hyung.

"What are you?!" He yells at my back once again walking away.

"I was having a nice shower and you ruined it!"

"You mean you were having a nice shower listening to Jonghyun sing?" He smiles cockily and all knowing. My face crunches into a frown.

"S-Shut up!" I spit at him, “i told you not to say anything ever about that."

"Well then." He smiles and walks into the bathroom. I stomp my foot on the ground and walk off to my room in a huff.

"AH!" I scream at the top of my lungs not really caring who hears. But all of a sudden i hear footsteps running to my door and there’s no more singing.

"Kibummie are you okay?!" Jonghyun yells from outside the door. He's so sweet sometimes, okay so yes i like him A LOT but how could you not? He likes me too anyway so who can complain?

"I'm fine Jjong." I laugh at his silliness. He then opens my door and strolls in wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ah! Jjong I’m not dressed!" I yell shocked at the sudden contact.

"I just missed my boyfriend that’s all." I feel him smile and plant soft kisses on my shoulder which makes me giggle.

"You pabo dino." I poke his forehead with my index finger making him release me so i can get dressed for bed.

"Yah! That’s no way to treat your hyung or your boyfriend." I smile at the daja vu moment.

"I've heard that way too much for one day." I smirk putting on a pajama shirt.

"What did you do to Onew hyung?" He smiles and then is confused, “Just about the hyung part right?!”

"Yes. “I smile at his insecurity. “I was hogging the shower."

"Hahaha you know he hates it when you do that." He plops down on my bed grinning.

"Yeah i know." I slip into my boxers and pajama pants turning to face him.

"So are you going to bed now or what?"

"Yeah i guess i should we have to be at the radio station in the morning." He hugs me and gives me a soft chaste kiss before he gets up to go to his own room. "Goodnight Kibummie" he whispers from the door frame.

"Night Jjongie" I sleep through the night dreaming of his face, his voice, and his body on mine.

*Next day*

We all wake up at regular times so we can get ready for going to the radio station. We eat breakfast and then it’s time to head off. Me and Jonghyun share little kisses in quiet when no one is looking before we have to leave and be in the eyes of many people. When we get there we are shuffled off to the room we record in and meet the MC’s of the radio station, exchanging awkward hellos and introductions before we get to sit in our designated chairs. The ONAIR sign flashes red signaling we are about to go live. “Hello! Welcome to insert radio station name here (A/N: okay I could not think of a name so u will have to improvise!) we are your MC’s Kim Seolung.” the black haired man announced.

“And I’m Park Minsu! We are very glad to say that SHINee is here with us!” The girl with short brown hair happily introduced as they clapped for us.

“Would you like to introduce yourselves?” Seolung suggested and we all nod, Onew goes first.

“Hello I’m SHINee’s Shining Leader Onew!” yells Onew….Minho.

“Hello I’m SHINee’s Flaming Charisma Minho.” Minho says….well like Minho would, Taemin.

“Hello I’m SHINee’s Maknae Taemin.” He says shyly… Jonghyun.

“Hello I’m SHINee’s Bling Bling Jonghyun.”  He say happily...me.

“Hello I’m SHINee’s Almighty Key!” I introduces as enthusiastically as possible.

“Okay! Shall we start!?” yells Minsu.

“Yes yes!” says Seolung, “so we have prepared a few questions, the first is, what is your ideal type?”

“Ah! Of course that something you want to know~” sings Minsu

“Why don’t we ask Taemin first?”

“Eh?” Taemin looks up surprised, “o-okay.” He says shyly slightly embarrassed. It goes around the table everyone describing their ideal woman until it gets to Jonghyun.

“Uh, my ideal type let’s see...” he thinks out loud, I look at him to find him looking back at me, I quickly look away nervous about people finding out about our relationship. I think that Jonghyun will describe some female actress to cover. “Okay I got it,” he snaps his fingers in realization, “Cute dimples, perfect hair that always seems to be effortless, beautiful brown eyes, flawless milky skin, and lots of personality.” Jonghyun smiles towards me sweetly, it takes me a second to figure out that he’s talking about me, I blush furiously.

“Yah, Jonghyun hyung, you described K--” I cut Taemin off by kicking him under the table before he says my name.

“Taemin what did you say?” Seolung asks curiously.

“N-nothing! I was mistaken!” he covers innocently

“Okay~!”Minsu cheers, okay yes she is very annoying between the kyaaaaa~!’s and omo!’s, ah, it’s just bad.

“Okay last but not least Key! Your ideal type?” Seolung presses me.

“Uh, well,” I blush, “Cute personality, like to be taken care of, big brown puppy eyes, funny, smooth straight brown hair, amazing singing voice, easy going and fit.” I finish glancing at Jonghyun who is smiling stupidly.

“Yah, hyung you--” Jonghyun kicks Minho, I can see it in Mino’s eyes that it hurt but he keeps a straight face. “Never mind,” He says quietly.

“Moving on, Jonghyun I heard you prepared us a song to sing?!” Minsu asks.

“Oh yes!” Jonghyun says puppy tail wagging, he is too cute. I catch myself smiling and wipe it off my face quickly. Jonghyun tells the music person what song he is going to sing and the MC’s; He goes to the microphone putting on the headphones before Seolung announces the song.

“We have SHINee’s Jonghyun singing for us today ‘Nothing Better’.”  We all clap and cheer as the music starts to play.

“Ne ge on jen ga wat dun, no ye ul go rul gi yok he~” I hear the familiar song float through my ears as he sings, the beautiful melody sounds even better sang in Jonghyun’s voice. He looks over at me and locks his eyes on mine. His eyes stay on mine halfway through the song before people start to notice. Taemin, Minho, and Onew are all aware but don’t want to draw attention so they don’t do anything different. I can’t say the same for the MC’s though, they look at us strangely, I can see out of my peripheral vision the gears turning and things clicking in their heads and the radio workers around them. They all shift awkwardly in their seats faces slightly flushed.  Jonghyun breaks the gaze when the song is about to finish and when I look around everyone’s gaze is downcast awkwardly. A blush creeps on my face and the song finishes. Jonghyun looks around as everyone claps as cheers, wanting it to seem like nothing is wrong.  Jonghyun then sits down and things go back to the way they were before almost instantly talking about how good it was and interviewing us for the rest of the show.  In the last half an hour they get on the topic of if we are in a relationship or in love yes of course they had to ask that!

“So do any of you have a special someone in your life right now?” Minsu asks turning her gaze towards Jonghyun and then towards me. “So? Maybe Jonghyun or Key…would like to share?” her gaze gets hard and cold as she stares us down, I can tell the other members are worried now because they keep looking back from each other to us.

“Uh--” I try to start but Jonghyun speaks before I can finish.

“We have something to confess.” Everyone gasps at the same time taking all the air out of the room. Jonghyun gets up from his chair grabs my hand and walks to the front of the room pulling me with him. Onew gives a worried but reassuring smile, Taemin giggles and Minho smiles kindly all aware of what Jonghyun is going to do. I look into his eyes unsure if this is the right decision but he just smiles at me giving me butterflies.  “Key and I, “he turns towards me grabbing both my hands, “have been dating behind your backs.” I hear the shocked noises escaping people’s lips, but now I have forgotten about the rest of the people in the room, it’s just me and my Jjongie. He leans in slowly lightly pressing his lips in mine, I snake my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. When we pull apart and I hear the giggles coming from the few fan girls in the radio crew and Taemin, when I look over Onew, Minho, and Minsu (the MC) are giving us sweet smiles while Seolung is glaring slightly with his face tuner away from us. “Kibummie, you mean everything to me, I love you.” He looks up at me and I can’t help but smile at his puppy face.

“I love you too Jjongie~.” I hug him tightly when I hear the ding of the bell saying that the show is over. Everyone gets out of their chairs and we break the hug, thanking the MC’s well Minsu, I guess Seolung went to get some air. We get thanked for coming and leave the station pilling in the van avoiding the un-approving stares of our manager. When we get back to the dorm Onew makes everyone sit down in the living room to have a “talk”.

“Okay Key and Jonghyun, sit, Taemin and Minho go find something to do please.” Onew shoos away Taemin and Minho as we sit down on the couch Onew standing in front of us. “You guys know what is going to happen now that everyone knows right?”

“Yes, we do.” Jonghyun answers very sure.

“Okay as long as you both know, I’m happy for you guys.” He smiles and walks off.

“Jonghyun, it’s okay right, us being together?” I ask unsure

“Of course it is, Kibum.” He squeezes my shoulder  

“Then, I w-want to…..” I start to blush madly at what I’m trying to suggest but he knows what it is I want.

“Oh my Kibummie~ you’re way too cute.” He pulls my legs on top of his and gets me to sit on his lap, moving his arms to around my waist and mine around his neck.  He closes the gap between our lips, capturing mine into a passionate kiss. I slide my hand up his shirt, causing him to grab my making me moan.

“Ah~ J-Jjongie.” He laughs into the kiss making me smile. He pulls away a small whimper escaping my lips in disappointment. “Why did you stop?”

“Do you want to do this on the couch?” He asks confused, I blush and he grins, standing up carrying me bridal style to his bed room. When we get there he opens the door shutting it behind him with his foot he lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. “I love you so much Kibum” He whispers between kisses.

“I-AH- love you too Jonghyun” I manage to say as he takes of my shirt and bites my neck. I think this will be the best night of my life.

A/N: Yay! okay I was actually okay with this one, I think it’s not the best thing I have ever written but it is good enough to be in my stories section lol. I hope u people like it and think it is worthy of reading all the way through lol :D comment and let me know if I should write more fluff stories or if I should go to . this was also like really long for me lol :P YEAH JONGKEY! HWAITING >:D