My Move

Deadly So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yongguk

 

 

 

I plopped myself onto my bed and sighed. I looked to my side and saw Himchan sleeping soundly, I should be too. Year-end Song Festivals are always energy-draining and to add to the fact that we just attended two for 2 consecutive days and we have another one tomorrow. We barely survive enought to spend New Years with our families. But I just couldn't sleep. I can't.

 

I embarassed myself too much. I never thought I would see myself tremble handing someone flowers. I was always the type to act coolly and the one who gets the other party to make a move first and all I have to do is decide if I want to be spending time with that person. 

 

The boquet was a panic decision. I never give anything temporary.  Flowers die. 

 

I wanted to get her branded clothes , but I figured she could afford everything I give her and none of that would be memorable. So having my manager buy them so that no one would suspect a thing was the perfect plan until he forgot about it. The plan to give it to her as early as possible while everyone was busy and so that she would pay attention to our performance was a total bust. Ended up recieving the flowers when the program was about to end.

 

Sighing, I stood up and headed to the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and my keys from my pocket and I froze when I realized,

It wasn't there. My phone number. .

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw my manager scribbling something down , " What's that?"

" Yongguk, why don't you just put your  number in the boquet that way you don't have to awkwardly give it over."  He told me as he showed me what he wrote

 

Hi, I'm Yongguk 

00-000-000 

Call me.  ;)

 

" I am not planning on giving it to her that cheaply. " Grabbing the piece of paper , I stuffed it inside my pocket but when my manager left , I stared at it. It might not be so bad. So I stuck it in.    " I'll take it out later." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" . I did not take it out later." Ahhhh I really hate it when girls cheaply offer their phone numbers to get hooked up and I just did it. I ING DID IT.  She must think I'm an easy guy right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah , chaerin-ah, Why are you smiling? " Bom-unnie asked me. I just looked back at her and tried to control my giggles. They noticed it and ended up moving close. " Ehhhh, what is this we have here? " Dara-unnie started caving in. Oh no.

" We promised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter