Your Move

Deadly So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

SBS GAYO DAEJUN 2013 

 

 

CL was cleaning up inside her dressing room when she heard a knock on 2ne1's dressing room door.

 

That's strange, no one ever knocks at this point in the program. 

 

She opens it and peeks out her head. She saw a guy , assuming from the pants, and the thighs, since he covered his face with the boquet of flowers he was holding up. 

 

" Yes? " She saw the guy's hands trembling, hesitating to introduce himself. She got worried, the shaking was unnatural , 

 

" Uhm, are you okay? " ,  she tried reaching out her hand and the guy jerked in response. She retreated her hand and then heard a faint yes behind the flowers , she giggled. She tried hard deciphering who the man behind the flowers were, she could see black hair,  she still couldn't make out whose it was though.

 

There was silence for a few moments then she pointed her attention towards the flowers in his hands, she smiled.  " Are those for 2ne1? " she brightly asked, the guy shook his head in response. Her face fell, she thought someone finally had the courage to give out flowers in person as a fellow idol, but she guessed not. " they're for you... only." the guy definitely had a deep tone to his voice.

 

" deh?" CL was shocked, sure, she had recieved boquets from her male friends , especially from YG Family, and the NUTHANG crew but , from a fellow idol who she hasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter