Sungmin's Birthday Surprise

Sungmin's Birthday Surprise

Sungmin’s Birthday Surprise

 

New Year’s coming and also a day for Sandeul umma’s birthday. He and his

Kyuhyun appa wants to surprise Sungmin. The latter had been doing chores

In the kitchen but being a “genius husband” he is, he told Sandeul to distract

His umma so that they could accomplish their “suprise.”

 

 

Sandeul had come down from his room after preparing their appa’s plan.

“Umma~ can we please go to the mall? I have something to buy umma.” Sandeul whined at his umma.

“But Deullie-ah, umma’s not yet finish.” Sungmin said to his whining son.

“But you can finish that later, or tell appa to do that. Please umma~ pretty please.” Sandeul pouts with his famous teary big doe-eyes.

“Aish! Okay okay we’ll go to the mall now.” Sungmin said cause let’s face it, he can’t resist his son’s aegyo.

“Yey! Umma wait me here okay? I’m gonna dress up now.” Sandeul said.

 

 

“Appa! I have distract umma, you know what to do appa okay?” Sandeul asked after he had come to his appa and umma’s room.

“Sure son, make sure to distract your umma not to come home yet or our surprise will fail.” Kyuhyun told his son.

“Yes appa! I’ll do it. Just text me if you’re finish preparing appa.”

“Yeah.. yeah..” Kyuhyun had simply said.

 

 

After a couple of minutes Sungmin and Sandeul are downstairs prepared to go to the mall.

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, me and your son is going to the mall, can you please stay here? We’ll be back later.” Sungmin shouts from downstairs.

“Okay Minnie-ah, be careful with our Deullie-ah!” Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

Once Sungmin and Sandeul had gone, Kyuhyun started with his plan.

 

Sungmin and Sandeul was near at the nearby mall when suddenly Sandeul made a pout.

“Umma, can we go to the other mall which is four blocks away from this mall? It doesn’t have what I wanted to buy.”

“Yah! Deullie-ah, we have to go back to house immediately I’m not done yet with the house chores. I also have to cook for the New Year later.” Sungmin interjected.

“But umma, please~ I promise Baro that I’ll buy a gift for him because I forgot to give him this Christmas, and that I just could buy to the other mall. Please umma?” Sandeul pouted.

“Aish! Lucky you I love you Deullie-ah...” Sungmin sighed.

“Umma, thank you! Saranghae ~”

 

 

 

At Cho’s Residence

 

 

Kyuhyun has been calling all the their hyungs to come to Sungmin he knows that Sungmin missed them already. He had called KangTeuk, HanChul, EunHae, SiBum and Yewook couples. They told them that he wants to surprise Sungmin. They all agreed because they also missed their Bunny and their Maknae, they also want to see Sandeul. After calling them, Kyuhyun had prepared all of his needs for his Minnie’s birthday.

 

“Minnie-ah, I’m sure you’re gonna love our son’s surprise.” Kyuhyun giggled to  himself.

 

 

 

Sungmin and Sandeul had reached their destination. After walking out to their car, they instantly went inside the mall to buy what Sandeul needs.

After 2 hours and a half hours of searching, Sungmin grew  tired.

“Yah Deullie-ah, we walk a few hours already, but you haven’t decided yet what to buy for Baro.” Sungmin whined to his son.

“Umma, just sit first in the bench here and I’ll go look at something at that stall.” Sandeul said.

“Okay but be careful okay? I’ll wait for you here.” Sungmin said.

“Okay umma~”

 

 

After going inside the clothing store, Sandeul rang his appa.

*RING* *RING*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Appa, are you finish?” Sandeul asked.

“Almost son, I’ll text you if everything is okay now.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay appa,  bye!”

And Sandeul hung up. He rummaged the clothing store and his eyes focused on a pink T-Shirt with guitar print and the words “You ROCK My World.” He took it and pay for it at the cashier. He got out the store and see his umma impatiently waits for him. Just as he was to say something, his phone rung indicating he has a message. It’s his appa.

 

 

From: Kyu-Appa<3

Deullie-ah, you and your umma can go home now. Our plan is finish. Be safe on your way home :*

 

 

Sandeul grins at the message.

“Umma, we can go home now, I already bought something for Baro.”

“Okay Deullie-ah, we have to go now before the mall closes, it’s already dark outside.” Sungmin said to his son.

And they got out the mall and headed home. After half hour of the ride, Sungmin suddenly get confused of why is their house’s life are off. He remember that he left his husband at their house.

"Deullie-ah, why are the lights off?" Sungmin asked his son.

"Umma, I don't know." Sandeul shrugged.

"Aish, your appa really ... tsk..." Sungmin puffed his cheeks.

"Umma, let's go inside maybe appa is inside."

 

They went inside their house and Minnie almost got a heart attack once the light .

"Happy Birthday Sungminnie~~" His friends, Kyuhyun and Sandeul had shouted at him.

At their house, there was a banner that says "Happy Birthday Our Sungmin" and he was surprise

that all of his and Kyuhyun's friends are there to celebrate his birthday. Kyuhyun was holding

a cake with a smile on his face.

 

"Happy Birthday love.." Kyuhyun neared the teary-eyed Sungmin.

"You planned this?" Sungmin asked his husband.

"Yep. And Sandeul too, I asked him to distract you so that I could prepare for the surprise for my beautiful wife <3

"Awww ~ Thank you Kyu" and Sungmin tip-toed and kissed his Kyuhyun in his lips.

"Aish! Yah! We are all here you know?" Heechul shouted that causes all of them laugh.

 

 

One by one, his friends give him their gifts and wishes him a Happy Birthday. After all of them have

greeted, Sandeul walks to his umma and give him the t-shirt that he had bought at the mall.

"Umma, actually, this is for youHappy Birthday umma. Saranghae~" Sandeul made a heart with his hands.

"Thank you Deullie-ah, umma loves you so much." Sungmin honestly said to his son.

"Ming, it's not yet finish I have something else for you." Kyuhyun said and pulled Sungmin outside their

garden and Kyuhyun covers his eyes.

"Yah, Kyu I can't see" Sungmin pouted.

Kyuhyun leans and kissed Sungmin's pout "Just a little bit more Ming."

Sungmin let himself be drag by his husband, also getting excited for the surprise.

Kyuhyun let his hand to his side fall and Sungmin squinted his eyes, but only to be widened once he saw at their garden.

The pathway has rose petals that leads to a table with sophisticated meals on it. Kyuhyun again stand

besides Sungmin and give him a bouquette of Baby's breath, his wife's favorite flowers.

Kyuhyun lead Sungmin to their awaiting table.

"They agreed to let me have you for this night Ming, I hope your happy." Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin.

"Of course I am happy, this is to much Kyu." Sungmin said.

"Ming look up the sky." and as if on cue, the fireworks lightened the sky, making Sungmin stared in awe.

"Thank you Kyu, I love you this is my best birthday ever." Sungmin lean on the table and kissed Kyuhyun.

"Your welcome love" Kyuhyun sighed contentedly.

 

 

On inside, their friends and Sandeul are giggling with their sweetness. <3

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End. Ouch, sorry if it's lame xD this is my first fanfic xD

 

- kanginiiee -