Final

I Dare You

"Are you serious? The last thing I need is to be called to the police station for molesting someone." Chanyeol deadpanned as his eyes darted around the room with an unknown nervousness. Baekhyun sighed while Sehun rolled his eyes in mock annoyance. "For the last time before I decide to give you something worse, yes." Baekhyun answered monotonously and pushed his best friend squarely on the shoulder.

It was out of pure boredom that they began playing truth or dare amongst themselves. Vocal lessons ended earlier than expected and dance class wouldn't begin till a couple of hours later. Chanyeol had suggested for them to go to the LAN for a round of Starcraft as a form of de-stress but Baekhyun thought otherwise.

 It had started of asking light questions that revolve around the gossips amongst the trainees and silly actions that got everyone crackling before Sehun decided to bring it up a whole new level.

"Hyung, I dare you to kiss Baekhyun, " Sehun stated with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "on the lips." Chanyeol's jaws dropped as he stare at the youngest. The bottle Sehun (who was made to go up to Zitao in the other room to do aegyo by Baekhyun) spun ended up pointing at him. He boldly chose dare, but little did he expect this. "W-What? No! " Chanyeol spluttered and rejected the idea right away. But that did not stop the gears spinning in Baekhyun's head. The latter grinned, "Its brilliant, but we should play it higher" he said and Chanyeol started to look desperate. "Instead of kissing me, Chanyeol should kiss the seventh person that enters this room."

Both Baekhyun and Sehun hi-fived each other, pleased with the idea while Chanyeol facepalmed himself. He should have insisted on going to the LAN.

The first to enter the room was no other than Zitao himself, who thought that Sehun's aegyo was effective and wanted to learn to use it against Kris. Sehun smirked at the shy chinese boy while Baekhyun cooed over how cute he already is and wouldn't need anymore aegyo to kill fangirls' ovaries. Chanyeol gulped, trying to ignore the newly-formed trio. One down, six more.

The second and third to enter the room was Jongin and his best friend and senior, Taemin. Baekhyun immediately call them over to join in the upcoming show. Jongin open his eyes a little more from his usual sleepy manner while Taemin's eyes widen even more, causing Baekhyun to pound over and rub the latter's face, words incoherent. Taemin yelped a little but didn't stop Baekhyun's advance. Chanyeol began praying feverishly to whatever God that came into his mind. Three down, four more to come.

The fourth was Amber, a fellow sunbae and close friend to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. She was generally confused at the sudden cheer and a countdown sheet with the number four strike out and replace by a bold three. Chanyeol whined to her about his predicament and to his horror, she giggled and hi-fived the rest of them. "You'll be fine hun. The person will take it with a laugh, " Amber humoured and pat the whining boy, "or a punch."

The fifth to stroll in came half an hour after Amber. It was Yixing, with claims that he had left his MP3 wires at the corner of the room. Everyone offered to find for the frantic Chinese boy. Chanyeol took advantage of that and tried to escape. It could have been successful... if he hadn't run right into Luhan who called out to him with a cheerful smile. He was then dragged back into the room by Zitao and Baekhyun with a confused Luhan tagging along. But the latter then bounced happily towards Sehun, becoming the sixth person. Chanyeol sobbed in desperation into Amber's arms, the latter pat him on his head and said nothing to save the situation.

Nobody entered the room for the next hour. Chanyeol was almost cheerful at the result while the anticipating group became restless. "You guys are having dance class here right?" Amber confirm again as she look up from her position, head leaning nicely on Baekhyun's lap. Everyone started doing their own activities while waiting for the last person to enter the room. Jongin fell asleep (like usual) on Taemin's lap while the latter talked excitedly to Yixing. Sehun and Luhan scattered off to a corner, obviously somewhere in their own world. ZiTao is with his wushu stick (which Chanyeol swore he had not seen it when the former first came into the room), swung it in the air as he practiced his moves while threatening to hit something, someone every other minute.

"Yeah, " Baekhyun replied while leaning backwards with a bored expression, "and it’s about to happen in about twenty minutes. If our coach walks in first, Chanyeol will be free from this dare. How boring. " Amber tutted and sighed, "I would have wasted my afternoon waiting for nothing." Chanyeol's eyes gleamed with hope. Just twenty minutes more, just as long as–

"Erm, are you guys waiting for dance class?"

The chatter in the room suddenly stopped as everyone's attention turn towards the door. Chanyeol's jaw dropped as he stared at the seventh person at the door. Of all people in his mental list to appear as the seventh person, this very person did not appeared at all.

"Oh, hi Yifan!" Luhan called out gleefully and wave with an extra effort. The named male rose an eyebrow at the enthusiasm shown and Chanyeol whined out loud. "No way I am going to do this. I will be slaughtered!"

Kris glances over at the whining boy as he slips into the room before he looked over at everyone. "I just came in the room to inform that dance will be change into language since saem is on sick leave today," He announced before he turn on his heels and walk back to the door, "I'm leaving. Have fun making Chanyeol do whatever that he was dared to."

All hell broke loose after that. It was chaos with Baekhyun screaming at Zitao to stop Kris from leaving the room and for Luhan and Sehun to pull the ever-struggling Chanyeol down. Even Jongin, who usually slept through storms, sat upright and watched the commotion. It took another ten minutes before Amber was brought out from her fits of hysterical laughter and explained the situation to Kris. The latter remain expressionless through the whole explanation and Chanyeol gulped hard, feeling his perspiration drip down the side of his face. 'Iamgoingtodieiamgoingtodieiamgoingtodieiamgoin-'

Someone pushed him from behind as Chanyeol stumbled over to the front, falling onto Kris. The taller male grabbed hold of him, yet the impact had him stumbling up into his embrace. Cat-calls filled the room the moment that happened and Chanyeol blushed.

It’s a either-now-or-never-moment and Park Chanyeol never accepts never. the taller man's collar, he muttered an apology before pulling the collar, and his lips aiming up.

Everything became a hazy blur in his mind and the noise everyone created seemed to fade out. All he could feel was something soft against his lips and his own frantic heartbeat. The softness on his lips felt really comfortable and nice and he didn't want to let go. Soft lips… –

Chanyeol's eyes snapped open, looking right into a pair of hazel brown eyes boring right back into his eyes. The reality of his doing now sinks in him, causing him to gasp and jerk back. Kris is staring at him, hard. He laughed a little nervously before his senses and adrenaline kicked in. He broke into a run and bolted out of the room, screaming.

Everyone stared at the door, still hanging open from Chanyeol's mad fling, not saying anything till Yixing decided to break the silence with a finding. "Yifan, are you blushing?! Your cheeks are red!"

Everyone's attention was thrown upon the said person. Kris didn't reply and walked out of the room instead.

Neither of them showed up for classes that afternoon.

 

 


 

Well, well, well~ Thanks for wastingspending time reading this. It was supposedly a dabble for my friend but it went on and on and BAM, it became something like a oneshot. I think some of you who happened to stumble upon my livejournal once before would have read this before. If you have read before and subscribed here too, thanks for reading again. For those who hadn't read this before, thanks for reading! ♥ /flings hearts/

Feel free to drop your cookiescomments below! HEHE.