FINAL

Red Car

Today will be another reunion for KwangAn High School class. To celebrate the new year and greet one another after 2 years didn't meet up. Since the last reunion 2 years ago they didn't meet again yet , 2 years. Many things have changed. The place is the same , the bar they've met before. And then .....

---

KwangAn High School 2014 reunion

"Did you guys live well ?" Shiwon come first than her best friends , like always. "How's your last child ?" Danji asked her curiously , "She's 100% alright , she grew up" Shiwon said while eating some snacks near her. "Where's Yoojung ? She's late ?" her other friends asked her , "There Yoojung" Danji pointing at Yoojung who just entered the entrance alone. "Annyeong~ It's been 2 years ..." Yoojung waving at them all and seat beside Shiwon. Just like 2 years ago. "You're not coming with Hakchan ?" Shiwon asked her , "Aniyo , he said he wants to meet with the boys ... Ah , there they are" Yoojung said and looking at the 4 guys , 4 best friends who just entered the entrance together. Just like that year.

"Hey!!" Sungjae started to make some noise again with his mouth , "Why are you so late ?" Shiwon asked Yoonjae and hit his back. "Mianhae , the trial is a bit difficult this time ...." Yoonjae said and rubbing his back. "You too Junhee ?" Shiwon asked him , "Ah , the operation today need a full team so it's a big operation" Junhee said while take a sip of cola. "You two , how's the honeymoon uh ? I wonder what was hakchan do--" Sungjae start to blabbering again and Hakchan quickly covered his mouth. "Eiyy , we haven't planned for a kid yet" Yoojung said to them all. "So , the only bachelors here are Junhee and Sungjae eo ?" Shiwon said and they all laughing together , "I thought Junhee will married first than me" Hakchan said. Junhee just laughing a little.

"The last time we met , you'rre picked up by a red car maja ?" Sungjae asked him and Junhee just nodding , a little nervous. "Who is that ? Your mother ? Your sister ?" Sungjae asked him again , they all laughing at Sungjae's words. "Aniya , just someone I knew" Junhee answered them all with his smile. "Eiyy , how can someoen you know pick you up like that ?" they all sighed at his answer. "So , who is that red car owner ?" Yoonjae aksed him while slinging his arms casually around Junhee , but Junhee's face didn't tensed up like before. He just laughing. "Ah geurae ..... Who is that ?" Hakchan also asked him. "Malhae , ppali malhaebwa" Shiwon said to him , Junhee smiling at them. Suddenly his phone ringing , "Jamkanman ..." Junhee get up and go somewhere to pick up his phone.

"Aigoo , that boy , he always keep a secret from us ..." Shiwon shooking her head. "Ah , anyway , how's your hyung ?" Hakchan asked Yoonjae , "Ah , geurae ... Our president , how is teacher now ?" Sungjae asked him too. "He's doing alright , being a president he can't attend this hahaha ...." Yoonjae jokes and they all laughing. While they are laughing , Junhee comeback after receive his call. "Who is that huh ? We're really curious now ...." Yoonjae said. "That person is coming ...." Junhee said while take a samgyeopsal from a plate near him , "Nugu ?" they all asked him. "The red car owner" Junhee said and they all getting excited , "Omoo , our secret keeper is going to reveal one of his secret ?" Shiwon said and he just laughing.

"Anyway how's your children ?" Junhee asked Shiwon , "She live well , eat well , and grew up well. Lately she's having a big crush to that group , EXO aigoo ...." Shiwon said. "She really inherit your fangirl skill" Yoonjae said to Shiwon , "Indeed" they all laughing together. While they're talking and laughing , a girl approach their table. "Kang Junhee" that girl said and Junhee turned around , the others' attention also looking at her. "Wasseo ? (You come ?)" he asked and she nodding , she quickly hug him. "Bogopa" she laughing a little and he ruffling her hair. The others just widened their eyes and looking at the scene in front of them. "Ah , geurae .... This is my friends I've told you" Junhee said to her , "Ah , ne ... Annyeong haseyo , Han Joohee imnida ... Banggabseumnida" that girl introducing herself to them all. "Annyeong haseyo ..." they all greet her and then she sit beside Junhee.

"So , you're the one who owned that red car ?" Hakchan asked and Yoojung quickly elbowed him. "Ah , red car ? Yes , that's me" Joohee answered. "What is your relationship ?" Shiwon and Yoojung asked in the same time , "We ? Ahaha ... You haven't told them ?" Joohee said to Junhee and they both laughing a little. "She's my ...."

----

April , Spring 2008

Junhee was walking in the hospital's corridor and reading something when suddenly a girl bumped into him , "That thing-- Ahh , jamkan" that girl hold her call and help Junhee to get tboth their things. "Jwisong hamnida ... Jwisong hamnida ..." she said , "Ani , kwaenchana ..." Junhee said and both of them stand up. "I'll be more be careful next time .... Jwisong hamnida ...." she's bowing at him and Junhee just give her an assuring smile. "Miann ... I've met ... someone I knew" the girl continued her call.

"Junhee !" his sunbae called his name. "Ah , sunbae ?" Junhee greet him back , "Let's go , the director is waiting for the meeting" his sunbae said and both of them walking to the meeting room. "I've heard some rumor about the new surgeons from America , I heard she's a she" his sunbae said to him as they walking , "Ah geurae ? I didn't hear anything ..." Junhee said and both just laugh a little. Junhee are actually curious , but he didn't bother. Soon , they reached the meeting room.

The director which is Dr.Lee Jooyeon entered the room with smile , "Well since we've all gathered here , I would like to introduce our new surgeons from America" Dr.Lee said. Junhee then looking at the girl infront of him who stand up. "Annyeong haseyo , Han Joohee imnida. I've just finished my study at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA for my postgraduate study , nice to meet you all" Joohee bowing to them all. Joohee smiling to all of them and paused at Junhee , both smiled at each other.

-

"Looks like we've met before" Joohee said as she approached Junhee , "Ah , I didn't know it's you before , jwisonghae" Junhee said. 'Ani , it's okay .... It's good that people didn't know me" Joohee said and Junhee frowned at her words , "By the way , we have almost the same name huh ? Joohee , Junhee ?" Joohee said again and both of them laughing together. "Han Joohee , bangabta" Joohee offer her hand to him , "Kang Junhee , me too" Junhee answered her offer and smiled.

"Are you ... somehow , from Busan ?" Joohee asked him , "Oh , how did you know ?" Junhee asked her back. "I kind of heard your accent when you're talking with sunbae" Joohee said. "I always wanted to go to Busan ...." she sighed , "But you can use satoori , are you sure you never went to Busan ?" he asked her. "Ani , not even once ... But I can speak with satoori , a little" she said and they laughing. "I hope we can be a good friends" Joohee said and stand up from their seat , "Me too" Junhee said. Joohee nodding and told him that she'll go first.

---

2014 KwangAn High School reunion

"Anyway , you have a similarity in name. Junhee , Joohee" Sungjae said to them both. "Good coincidence huh ?" Joohee said and take a sip of her drink. "Han Joohee! Han Joohee , Han Joohee!" a girl calling her name and they all turned their attention to that girl. They all gasped. "Ddo mwoya ?" Joohee stand up , "Eiy , don't be mad at me. Be mad at yourself , here. Your cellphone" that girl said to Joohee. "AIsh , who told you to bring this ? Ah , geurae ... Introduce yourself" Joohee said to her , "Ah , anyeong haseyo Han Heejoo imnida , banggabseumnida" Heejoo bowing and they all just nodding. Sungjae looking at the two , "Bang Sungjae stop looking , never saw a twins before ?" Junhee said to him. "I thought this is only a trick" Sungjae said adn the others laughing at him.

"How many handphone do you have ? Lee Sooman-seonsaengnim , Lee Jungyeop-sajangnim , Shinsadong-oppa , everyone called you from this phone. It's really distracting , next time bring your phone , okay ? Miss Han ?" Heejoo said to her , "You can just turn the silent mode on , eish .... Anyway , thanks" Joohee said and start looking at the call log. "Wae ? You don't go ?" Joohee looking at Heejoo who still standing near her , "Unnie-yah ...." Heejoo start to do some begging face. "My feelings never good whenever you call me unnie since you said I'm only older 10 minutes than you" Joohee said , "Unnie-yah ,if Junhee-oppa ask you for 1 million. Will you give it ?" Heejoo ask her who still busy with her call log. "Of course , wae ?" she ask her back , "Unnie~ If I ask you for 1 million , will you give it ?" Heejoo start again. "1 mill--" Sungjae shocked and Hakchan quickly close his mouth.

"Wae ? You have a lots of money , you shouldn't ask me for it" Joohee said again , "Ahh unnie-yahh , it's new year , abeoji told me to ask you if I want to .... Pleasee ??" Heejoo start begging  her. "Oppa , help me ...." Heejoo said to Junhee and Junhee stand up , "Young girl , what are you going to do with that money ?" Junhee ruffling her hair. "Hajima ..." Joohee said to Junhee and he just laugh a little , "Woahh , she's as crazy as you ..." Yoonjae said to Shiwon and Shiwon hit him. "Unnie-yahh ... Hmm ?" Heejoo said to her again , shooking her arm. "If I give you , will you get out from here ?" Joohee ask her and Heejoo nodding. "Hah~ Arra ...." Joohee take her wallet , randomly choose a card. "Here , ppali ka" Joohee said , "Omoo , gomawoyyoong unnie~~ Annyeong haseyo , oppa idda bwayo" Heejoo running out of the bar quickly.

"Mianhamnida ... She's my twins ...." Joohee apologize to the others , "You really look alike , very identical" Yoojung said to her. "Yeah , but she's completely crazzier than me" Joohee joke and they all laughing. "You give her again ?" Junhee asked her , "What can I do ? She won't go , though she have a lot of money ...." Joohee said. "Stop being nice" Junhee ruffling her hair and she just smile. "But , how can you gave her easilly like that ? That's a lots of it" Sungjae asked her and become curious. "That's ..." both of their words cutted by the news sound.

"As of today , President Yoon Taewoong has been continuing his project for our education and just today shown up with his beautiful wife Lee Jooyeon who is also the head of Seoul National Univeristy Hospital" the news anchor said , "Wow , our president is really handsome hahaha ..." Shiwon said. "I wonder has seonsaengnim has a child yet /" Sungjae asked them , "Maybe not yet , they're not planning it yet. And noona still busy with his fanclub activities though everyone already know her" Yoonjae said adn they all laughing.

"Proceeding to the next news , Hansang Group once again named as a strong chaebol group alongside with Samsung , Hyundai , LG , and SK. The chairman and founder , Han Sangyuk begin to create some project in the technology and electronics sections. With their 'Hanseong Department Store' as the second largest department store in this country. Han Sanghoon is the Vice Chairman and CEO of the group , he is the first son of it's chairman Han Sangyuk. The family company also hold their other family members as the excecutives in the group. Han Joohee , the group's President also the President of Victoria Hotel is the second daughter and also the older twins of Han Heejoo which is the group's Excecutive Vice President. Han Joohe also named as one of the surgeon in Seoul National University Hospital"

They all gasped  and looking at Joohee's direction , "Ahh ... what is that ...." Joohee complained and lowering her head. "haha , kwaenchana ...." Junhee ruffling her hair again and give her some assuring smile. "You're .... The President of Hansang Group ?" Sungjae asked her again , "I should have hide this ... " she said to herself. "Omo,aigoo ... daeebak ... This is a big honour to us ..." Shiwon said and Yoonjae told her to stop , "Mwol bwa ?" Shiwon hit his head. "Aha , that's why , you gave her that easilly ...." Yoojung said and Joohee just nodding. "She try to hide it from me too , but failed too" Junhee said and they all laughing.

---

September , Autumn 2009

"This time our client is the chairman of Hansang Group , he need a team of surgeons because he will do some surgeons for intestines and head. He fell from his bed last year and need some brain surgery , his intestines also had some complications. Let's meet him first to introduce ourselves" Dr.Lee said to the team of surgeons which have Junhee and Joohee in it. With half-heartly , Joohee walking to the room.

"Annyeong haseyo Mr.Han , this is a team of surgeons that you'll need for the operation" Dr.Lee introduce the surgeons , "Annyeoong haseyo , Kang Junhee-imnida. I'm the brain surgeon , nice to meet you Mr.Han" Junhee bow. Mr.Han and his wife just nodding and smiling , "Annyeong haseyo , Han Joohee-imnida , I'm the pediatric surgeon. Anyeong haseyo , sajangnim" Joohee said. "You're acting so formal to me , President ?" Mr.Han just alughing softly with his wife. "You know Joohee , Mr.Han ?" Dr.Lee asked him , "Ne , she is our daughter" Mrs.Han said. "Eomma , hajima ..." Joohee mouthed to Mrs.Han but it's too late. She sighed.

"Ah , geuraeyo ? That's a good thing , you can have your daughter as your surgeon" Dr.Lee said and they all laughing. "Annyeong haseyo , Lee Hyunjae imnida , I'm the brain surgeon too" said the sunbae and they all continously to introduce themselves, "Jwisong hamnida , I'm going to go first" Joohee bow and left the room. Outside the room she lowered her head , "Aishh , why should I met appa here ? Ahh ..... eottheoke ??" Joohee hit her own head. Confused. She's a bit distracted so she went to their hospital's truth chair. "Hahh~ My head's hurt ...." Joohee burried her face with her hands , release her doctor suit and folded it before place it on her lap. "Kwaenchana ?" Junhee suddenly appear while offering her a glass of water , "Kind of .... Gomawo" Joohee said as she took the glass from him.

"Ahh , jinjja ... Why should they told all of you ..." Joohee showed her depression , "That's why you told me you're glad that I didn't know you ?" Junhee asked her and she nodding. "I don't really like it when people knows my family or what .... That's why i try to hide it" Joohee said and drink it. "Is there any secrets you keep from me ?" Junhee laugh , "Not as many as you ... hahaha ...." both of them laughing.

----

2014 KwangAn High School reunion

"Are you going to the hospital tonight ?" Junhee asked her , "Aniya , I'm not. I'm going home , ramen and soju ?" Joohee offered and they both laughing. "You like to drink too ?" Shiwon brighten up and asked her , "Yeah , I like to drink very much hahaha ..." Joohee answered. "Next time , let's have a drink eo ? Two of us" Shiwon offered , "Eiyy , you still have a kids at home" Yonjae said to her and the others also said the same.

Suddenly Joohee's phone ringing , "Ne seonsaengnim ? Ne .... Algesseumnida , I'll talk with EXO tomorrow , ne sajangnim.... Ne , kamsa hamnida" Joohee said and the call ended. "Nugu ?" Junhee asked , "Lee Sooman-seonsaeng , he asked me about EXO future activities. Seems like toomorrow I'm going with them again" Joohee chuckled. "Ah , geurae ... Shiwon-ssi , I heard that your daughter like EXO very much .... I brought this" Joohee gave her EXO's new album. "Woahh .... jinjja daebakk!! Gomawo ....Neo jinjja jjang!" Shinwon thanked her. "Yoojung-ssi stil like Infinite from what I heard , so I brought this" Joohee said and gave her Infinite's album. "Woahh , how can you got this ? There's also some signs here ... Daebakk .... Oppa , oppa , look" Yoojung show it to Hakchan who seemed didn't interested to.

"But , how can you got these albums ? Also the signs ?" Hakchan suddenly ask her , "Actually , I'm one of the songwriter for them .... I have 3 jobs , technically ...." Joohee answered. Embarassed. "Ahh , jinjja ...." she lowered her face again. "Woahh , you sur have a lots of secrets , that's why you close with Junhee in the first time ?" Yoonjae said and they just laughing. Joohee answered another phone call , "Japan ? You're in Japan now ? Mwohae ? Yah , Kim Myungsoo , I don't responsible for this .... Off day ? Jinjja ? Aniya .... I'm with Junhee .... Aish , why are you still checking my schedule .... Don't call me , arra ? I hang up" Joohee said and the call ended.

"Do you already know Junhee , everything about him ?" Shiwon asked curiously , "Of course , he told me everything , including his best friends and .... his first love" Joohee looking at Junhee who just smile a little and lowered his head and take a sip of his drink. "First love ? Really ?" Shiwon asked , "Of course , he told me everything" Joohee nodding.

----

January , Winter 2010

"You don't mind that ?" Junhee asked Joohee , they're seating in a cafe together. "Ani , kwaenchana .... Since you're a human too , anything could happened even an unexpected things happened. Bi , gay , lesbie whatever it is , they're still a human" Joohee said and they both laughing. "Are you sure ?" Junhee asked her again , "I'm 100% sure , besides ... Your love seemed so sincere , he already married now and yet you still remember that feeling .... I really impressed with that , if I be you I would forget him and erase him completely" Joohee said and Junhee just laugh a little. "First love is never be able to erase for me" Junhee said , "But we must get over that first love to overcome the next love that is more mature due the pain of first love" Joohee said and he nodding in agreement.

----

2014 KwangAn High School reunion

"Appa , eomma !!" Shiwon's first daughter approach them all , just like that year. "Omoo .... you came again pretty ?" Shiwon hug her , 'Where's your sister ?" Shiwon asked her. "She's sleeping , halmeoni haraboji also come ..." the little girl said , "Your daughter is so pretty ...." Joohee said and the little girl just smiling at her with her sweet smile. "Look , what eomma have for you ...." Shiwon gave her the album Joohee gave her. The little girl looking at the album and smiling brightly.

"Omoo , look who's here ..." Shiwon's mom and dad appraoch them with a plastic bag full of popsicles. "Annyeong haseyo ..." they all greet them two , "This is Shiwon's mother and Shiwon's father" Junhee said to Joohee and she nodding in understand manner. "Who is this agassi ?" Shiwon's mother asked him , "Annyeong haseyo , Han Joohee imnida ... I'm a surgeon" Joohee introducing herself and bowing. "Omo , aren't you the Hansang Group's daughter ? Your name seemed familiar ...." Shiwon's father said and Joohee just lowered her head. "Junhee , who is she ?" Shiwon's mother asked him curiously , "She's my ...."

-

"We ? Ahaha ... You haven't told them ?" Joohee said to Junhee and they both laughing a little. "She's my ..."

-

"She's my girlfriend ..." Junhee said and both Shiwon's mom and dad clapped their hands in hapiness. "FInally , you found a girl which is very far from Shiwon eh ?" Shionw's father said and Shiwon grab a glass of beer to drink. "Yah" Yoonjae stopped her , didn't want their daughter to look at her mom drinking a beer. "This is the invitation" Junhee hand off an invitation , "Omoo ... We sure , we'll attend this" Shiwon's mom said with her strong Busan satoori. "Arasseo then , make a good memories together , all of you eo ? You too , the only bachelors here ..." Shiwon's father pointing at Sungjae. "Let's go pretty , let's go watch Gurumpang and that group .... Come on , your sister is waiting ..." Shiwon's mom said and the both  left them all.

"How long have you two been dating , from what I remember , you said you haven't go for a date 2 years ago" Yoonjae asked him , "Look , even your best friends didn't know that ..." Sungjae said to Junhee. "We've been dating for 4 years ...." Junhee said. "Look , look .... Groom Kang Junhee and Bride Han Joohee .... I hope you guys do well huh ? You , how dare you leave me alone single here ... Aigoo" Sungjae said and poke Junhee's shoulder. "So you're lying to us huh ?" Hakchan said and they all laughing together.

---

Everyone already left the bar , one by one. They bid another goodbye and continued their own live just like always. Since then , the best friends promised to not lost contact to each other. And then Shiwon-Yoonjae get out from the bar aslong side Hakchan-Yoojung. "Who knows Junhee will find a nice girl like that , he even told his first love and she didn't mind it's not her" Yoojung said , "Mwo ? Are you reffering to me ?" Hakchan said. "2 years ago you said he isn't your first love , Yoojung-ah" Shiwon said and Yoojung gasped. "Ah , matda ... But , truly, it isn't you ..." Yoojung said and Hakchan sulked again. "I'm going ..." Hakchan left her , again. "Ahh , Hakchan-ah ... What's the big deal agaiin , we're already married though ..." Yoojung said to him as she share her umbrella with him and both of them walking home together.

"Wohoo ... Look , that couple always being dramatic and all ..." Shiwon said and both she and Yoonjae laughing , then they're looking at Junhee-Joohee and Sungjae who walking out together. "Bang Sungjae , you better find someone than you being alone like this ..." Yoonjae said and Sungjae just shrugged, "I might ended up watching Girls'Generation married first than me , ohoo~~ the weather is just as gloomy as my heart. Taxi!!" Sungjae walking , calling a taxi. "Not waiting a car anymore ?" Shiwon tease Junhee. "Aniya , we'll go first then" Junhee said while laugh a little , "You live together ?" Yoonjae asked. "Hmm , we're going to married anyway" Joohee said and laugh a little. "Don't worry , we're not going to follow you" Junhee tap Yoonjae's shoulder and laugh a little. "Eish , that's not what I worry ..." Yoonjae chuckled and Shiwon laughing too.

"We cook together , eat together , now I know your feeling Shiwon" Junhee said to Shiwon , "You'll drive today ?" Joohee asked him and he nodding. "Kajja , before it's late" Junhee said to Joohee as they both share the umbrella and walking to the red car. "I like him to find his hapiness like that ..." Shiwon said and Yoonjae nodding while looking at the two. 'At least , he opened his hear for the next love' Shiwon thought to herself , still looking at the two who joking under the umbrella before entering the car.

----

"We must get over our first love to overcome the next love , which is more mature due the pain of first love"

"At least he's happy with Shiwon , I'm happy with Joohee here"

-----

I'm making this all day long~~ so , what do you think ?? Kk~ please read , comment , and subscribe. Vote up is optional .... ^^