09

31 Days With Mr. Frost

December 13, 2013

Yesterday is a memorable day of your life. You cannot help but smile from the yester events. Your nightmares vanished and it does not haunt you anymore. Xiumin's surprise birthday to you overwhelmed you with so much feelings of happiness and gratefulness. Recalling everything makes you feel giddy over and over again.

You're still in bed covered with your cozy fleece blanket. You decided to wake up now and wash up to seize this day. Since you couldn't go yesterday, you will today. To visit your parent's grave.

You went out of your room after washing up to prepare a breakfast, you noticed that Xiumin is not awake yet. You decided to stop by at his room and took a peek in his room.

You carefully turned the door knob and enter carefully. You took a glimpse of his sleeping face and softened at the sight. He really used up most of his energy just to make your birthday special. You felt touched all over again as your recalled the precious event.

You don't want to disturb his slumber, you quickly yet quietly went out of the room and prepare a breakfast.

 

After cooking a hearty meal, you laid it out on the table properly. You wanted to wait for Xiumin to eat with him.

You removed the apron and hanged it on the side. You went to your chair and sat down, your mind began to wander elsewhere. A thought came to you that made you sigh.

"Time flies so fast." Your head hunged low. You remembered Xiumin's words that he will only be spending time with you for a month until he fulfills his mission.

Can he just be with me forever? 

You don't want to be selfish but you wanted to have him as your company. You wanted to keep him forever because he makes you smile, feel safe, understand, comfortable, cared and everything that any word relates to it.

Your mind didn't seem to break when the person you're thinking about entered the dining room. 

He stretched his hands into the air and let out a yawn. He was still tired but he had enough rest. He noticed that you're there already but he made a worry expression when he saw you drowned in your thoughts.

He accidentally read your mind at that time and he felt anxious and his heart pricked. He, too, doesn't want to leave you but he could not do anything about it. He really wanted to be a human too just like you and stay on earth but he is a fairy for goodness sake with a limited time.

He does not want to see you like this so he shook you from side to side and that does seem to work on you as you snapped your head to him.

"Ei, mwoya?" You groaned and removed his hands from your shoulders.

"Gwaenchanayo?" He worriedly ask you but you gave him a thumbs up and a slight smile.

But your mind said otherwise, Please don't leave me. 

His heart dropped and torn into pieces, if he just know the incantation to turn into human he would gladly do it and stay with you but he can't.

Both of you started to eat and it was so silent. You felt the tense air and decided to break it off when you remembered something.

"Xiumin, I need to visit my parent's grave since we did something yesterday." You took a sip of your soup.

"Oh keurae? I'll come with you." He grab a bite of the bread while looking at you.

"Isn't it obvious? You stick like a gum wherever I go." You stuck your tongue at him.

"But I'm your sweet gum." He cutely said and that made you crunched up your nose.

"You're being cheesy again. Jebal kumanhae." You playfully slapped his arm and laughed.

"Arasseo." He grinned. He really loves to see you smile and to hear your laugh which is a lullaby to him.

 

You waited for Xiumin to finish fixing up to go to your parent's grave, it's their 2nd death anniversary. You thought about them and muttered, "I miss you guys."

Xiumin went out of his room, as usual he never fail to make you amaze by his handsome appearance. You kept it in yourself so he won't be weirded out but your blush shows. You felt the heat rise up to your cheeks so you hid your face in your scarf and looked away from him.

"Gaja." You started to walk but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"Jamkaman. Let's just teleport there." He suggested and you quickly averted your gaze to him.

"T-teleport? You can do it?" Your eyes furrowed and gaped at him.

He nodded confidently and started to instruct how.

"Close your eyes and think about the image of your parent's grave place." He gave out the instruction.

"And then?" You asked while eyes closed. Instead of him replying to you, he used his index finger and touched your forehead for a connection. 

You felt his touch and stayed put in your place.

He gathered his energy and started the teleportation when he saw the image from your mind.

When the magic initiated, you felt someone was stretching you hardly and it pains you. You head felt lightheaded and dizzy all of a sudden.

In the nick of time, both of you arrived at the desired destination.

Feeling the lightheadedness, you stagger and stumbled from a big rock behind you. You almost fell when Xiumin saw you. He quickly caught your hand and pulled your towards him that ended you and him hugging each other.

Still feeling lightheaded, you stayed like that for a few minutes unknowingly your face buried in his chest. Xiumin felt the heat rise up to his cheeks and his heart thumped wildly from the accidental contact. He felt fluttery all of a sudden. A kind of good fluttery feeling.

Ugh, what's wrong with me? He groaned in frustration in his thought.

In your case, you felt warm and comfortable all of a sudden and you did not know why so you stayed like that in a while.You suddenly sniffed the scent coming from him (and still you don't know that it was him) and it makes you feel addicted to it. However, all of that broke off when you realize that when you came face to face with him as you lifted your head.

You eyes landed on him and started an eye contact.

His eyes widened when he looked at you.

Eotteohkhae? This is embarassing. Why do I feel like this? Isanghae. Ahhhh~ Your thoughts ran wild and froze in your state.

He read your mind but he does not mind that. His eyes travelled from your eyes to your nose then to your lips. His heart thumped wildly and he hope that you didn't hear it. He feels so drawn into you and like there's a force that is pulling him in. Unknowingly, he is suddenly closing the distance between you two and that made you gasp.

What is he going to do? Is he trying to... Omo!

You try to retreat your head far away from him but that action is impossible when he held your waist so tightly in his arms.

You knew there was no choice but to close your eyes tightly to wait for something. Nothing came, your face fell much to your disappointment but a part of your felt relieved. You did not know what to do when that happened. It would be very awkward.

Before Xiumin did anything to you, he snapped himself out and let you go. He fake a cough to cover his embarassment.

While you pretended to fix your clothes and you noticed that you're already standing in front of your parent's grave.

Oh great. Your parents must saw you awhile ago. Ah, jinjja!

You cover your face and apologized in your mind to your dead parents.

 

After saying your prayers to your parents, you tugged Xiumin beside you.

"Omma, appa. This is Xiumin, a snow fairy who came just to make me happy and be with me."

"You must be shocked, right? That fairies exist in this world." You chuckled and looked at him. You nudged him and sent him a telepathy. He understood quickly on what you meant and bowed to your parents.

"Annyeong haseyo omonim, abeonim. I will take care of Soowoo very well. You don't have to worry about her. I will always be by her side." He sent his greetings even though they cannot hear. He knew that it can be heard from the heaven.

You looked at him geuninely and you felt touched by his words but you knew when he is really going away when he is done with the mission. It pricked you and felt sad but hid it in you.

Oh how you really wish that he would just stay.

Yeongwonhi hamkke halkke~

 

December 14, 2013

Looking from here to there, his eyes travelled to that certain person and had an inner conflict whether to tell you or not about his ability to mind read.

He suddenly imagined a scenario when he tells you that information to you.

"Soowoo, I have something to tell you." He fiddled with his fingers.

"What is it?" You asked. He looked at you straight in your eyes.

"I can read a person's mind." He admitted.

"Mwo? Mworagoyo?!! Why didn't you tell me? AISH!!" You glared at him and he trembled in fear.

You held a bat in your right hand ready to pounded him with it.

He pleaded and apologized for many times.

Without thinking, you swinged your bat at him.

Xiumin screamed in horror.

"AHHHHH!" He screamed and fell on the ground with a thud. He held his chest tightly from pounding so hard. He knows that it is just imagination but it felt so real to him.

He decided not to tell it to you.

You heard the noise that came from the living room and came running in.

"What happened?" You look frantically around the room and you saw him on the ground.

"What are you doing?" You're still in your apron with a knife on your right hand.

You slowly walked up to him. Xiumin looked up to see you and his eyes widened in fear when he saw you holding a knife on your hand.

"AH! Please don't kill me! I beg of you." He bowed multiple times at you but you furrowed your eyerbrows in confusion.

"Mwohaneun geoya jigeum?" His actions made you feel bewildered so you continued to go to him and Xiumin fainted at the spot.

When you saw him fainted you dropped your knife and went beside him.

"X-xiumin." You called out to him but he is out of cold. You slapped his cheeks multiple times.

"Jinjja." You hissed. You stuggled to pull him up and put him on the couch.

You shook your head and you're still bewildered to that happening.

 

He decided not to tell you but if you find out, you will kill him and he feared that. 


Author's note: Updated and not edited. Enjoy!! Dec. 14, 2013 is a filler, hope you don't mind. Please do comment, thanks! If you like it, upvote!

Have you seen it? Can I be the umma??I swear this made my heart goes awww~