the reaction

Something

Choi sooyoung groaned as she slammed the mac book air lid, mumbling something that only she knew. Her phone now ringing,stopping the endless mumbling yet she sighed seeing the caller id.

 

"Yahh just go to the stupid dancer" she screamed as soon she answer the call, before she throw the iphone to her sofa.

 

"Bapo, bapo....I hate him..he is going to die.."choi sooyoung mumble again before she lay on her bed hugging a printed picture of a big idol and surprising she was in that picture hugging the man.

 

----------------

"Yahhh why so close...no no no.....yahh why he allowed that touch him? "The pretty boy groaned as he keep watching the music video from his ipad.

 

"Jiji, your yunho appa so death." Kim jaejoong talk to his cat who sit beside him as the cat will understand him.

 

He reached his mobile, sending a message to someone before he get up and went to his room, start changing his clothes.

 

"Jung, you so death...promise my foot no more close with boa, ahra or fanny...liar....gonna kick your ." He mumble as he put on his shirt and cap before he walked out from his apartment.

 

-------------------

"Do you see how his face when he about to kiss that not pretty dancer? He look so enjoyed..pabo jung." Kim jaejoong blurted it out as he pouted ignore some people might look them.

 

"And what you think about your magnae? So flirty trying to look cute, idiot jung." Choi sooyoung said as she chopped the cheese cake.

 

"Yeah he dance with 5 girls right? Pabo min, he trully cassanova."Kim jaejoong smirk as he remember the music video he watched before he go out. 

 

"Yahh, you count? 5? Changmin is death...arghhh..." sooyoung groaned again as she continue smashed the cake flat on the plate.

 

Kim jaejoong bite his lips watching the miserable girl in front him, but how he can help when his hubby also do the same thing? Enjoying dancing with the girls, making him really want to kill all the girl dancer in the mv.

 

"Soo, is it true bout seungi and yoong?" Jaejoong ask try to divert the girl thought from that stupid mv.

"Yes, but yoona said it because sm try to cover up something. But it so sweet right? Seungi oppa willing to go public, not like someone who is coward yet dancing with 5 girls in his own music video and taking picture with his scandal...stupid..stupid..he is idiot." Sooyoung blurted out in one breath, she totally angry.

 

"Yeah, that jung nothing less, girls touching him, kiss girl and being so not obvious...pabo..pabo,." And kim jaejoong now joining choi sooyoung bashing their own boyfriend just because their new music video something, just one hour released by sm entertainment. 

 

Both of the people keep sighing, just because the music video not like other cassiopiea who celebrating the music video which showing the matured side of shim changmin and the leader, jung yunho vocal. 

 

"Oppa, lets teach them? Pleaseeeee? Pleaseeeee....." suddenly sooyoung ask with a naughty smirk while holding jaejoong hand, startled the pretty man.

 

"But how? I have no idea." Jaejoong ask clueless, while focus on the girl who smirk naughtyly.

Kim jaejoong ask since he not sure and have no idea what to revenge to that 2 naughty men. Choi sooyoung smirk as she get approval from the elder.

 

"Easy...lets ignore them, and tease them. You can use yihan and me? I have siwon oppa and kyuhyun oppa." Sooyoung said with her naughty smirk before jaejoong laugh happily, ignore the people who look them weirdly.

 

------------

 

"Hyung, have you seen sooyoung in sme? She didn't reply my text or my phone call since this evening, its weird." Changmin mumbles as he keep trying to call her girlfriend, yet he realized his leader sighing. 

 

"I dont know minnie, me and jae supposed to visit my family at gwangju but his not at home or even he didnt answer his mobile, even chun and suie dont know where is him." Jung yunho bit his nail before he ruffle his hair, making he look misserable.

 

"Yahh cho, have you meet sooo..yahh is that my girl with you? What she do? Is she drunk? Why dont you tell me? " shim changmin blurted out all the questions without letting his friend, cho kyuhyun answer even 1 question.

 

"Err..hello oppa....min oppa...I am so sad...why you not..like seungi oppa...I hate you...you..dance with girls...not me...bye..." and shim changmin startled hearing his girlfriend whined from the other line before she end up the call.

 

Jung yunho walk closer to his brother try to check on the shocking boy, but he stop when he received a picture message from heechul, his wife kim jaejoong were having fun drinking with yihan, a man he didnt like a bit,Which jaejoong refer that man as yunho love rival. Jung yunho try to hold himself from throwing his mobile before he received another message from heechul.

 

'Seem like jae is upset with mv, enjoy your new year jung. You been punish. A hint of knuckle tattoo and marriage at 40 not enough, big hints will help you jung.'

 

And not long after changmin also recieved a text from siwon, making the boy sigh.

 

'Soo is upset with you having fun in new mv dude, she asking me if I still love her, she want a public relationship. Should I ruined your new year more?'

 

And the tvxq duo end up sighing and sulking on 1st January's even the worlwide cassiopiea happily spazzing over the something mv.