Deceived

Deceived

Another school day started. You sighed, looking at your school bag. You were sitting outside on a bench, doubting if you should go or just ditch the lesson again. You sighed. It's not like you had a choice. The teacher said it last week.. "If you miss one more lesson you will be kicked out of school" You couldn't do that to your mother. You stood up and took your bag as you slowly wandered off to school. 

 

You entered the classroom. It felt like all eyes were upon you. You just tried to ignore it and walked up to your seat and sat down. You sighed. It almost seemed like you didn't existed, Everyone ignored you. Only because you had to redo this year. You got in a new class, Everyone knew each other already, That's kinda how you became the loner. You are kinda shy too. You never knew how to start a conversation, and if you tried it ended awkward. You sighed. The class slowly gathered together. The teacher entered and school started. It was a boring and long lesson. You ended up doodling. At the end of the les you grabbed your stuff together and was about to leave and ditch school. "Going already?" You heard a girls voice. You turned around, "Ah.. well.. I was just going to get some fresh air.." You thought about the thing the teacher said, You cannot afford missing any lesson. She smiled, "is it okay if i joined?" She asked. You nodded, "Sure" The two of you walked to the roof. The two of you talked a bit, It kinda felt awkward but she seemed nice. The bell rang. "Ah, let's go back." She said nice and the two of you walked back to class. Another hour started. The teacher looked around class and actually noticed you. "So.. miss Choi. You actually listened to me, Didn't you?" he said, a little bit proud of himself. You looked over the book and noticed everyone was staring at you. You faked a smile and dove back behind the book. This was the start of a long week, You thought to yourself.

 

2 weeks passed and you eventually became friends with the girl, Her name was Cho Hee. She was pretty popular in class and was good friends with a well known group in the school, Infinite. She hanged around with them a lot and one of the 7 boys was her boyfriend. His name was Sungyeol. He regularly visited her in the breaks and they became all loveydovey. Eating together, feeding each other, cuddling, And you were just sitting there, awkwardly. Just eating your lunch. Sometimes Sungyeols friends would tag along, but you never really talked with them. The next day started and you went to school. Since you made a friend it was much easier to go. You wouldn't be the loner you used to be. The lessons passed quickly and before you knew it you were hanging with Cho Hee and her boyfriend again. This time the vibe was totally different. You felt slightly tense. Something was not right today. "I'll be going to the toilet!" Cho hee said and she ran off. There fell an awkward silence. After a while Sungyeol started. "So.. Soo Yun, Do you have a boyfriend?" Sungyeol asked. You shook your head. "Ever had one?" He asked again. You shook your head again. "Ever kissed a boy?" He smirked. You looked up, "Why are you asking all this?" He shrugged. You looked at him, feeling something's up. He grabbed your neck and kissed you. Your lunch fell on the ground. At that moment Cho Hee returned. "OH.. MY.. GOD!" You heard Cho hee yell. You pushed him away and spitted on the ground. "Why did you do that?" You asked him. "Cho hee!! She suddenly kissed me!" Sungyeol ran to Cho hee. Cho hee looked at you, "Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?" She asked, looking mad. You didn't knew what to say, "B-but.. He kissed me!" You tried. "She even lies!!" Sungyeol yelled. "You are gonna regret this, Choi Soo Yun.." She said as she and Sungyeol left. A minute passed before you realized what just happened. "… Seriously? Seriously?!" You yelled to nothing. You were sitting alone on the bench on the roof and sighed. Why do i deserve this? 

 

"Did i do it right?" Sungyeol asked. Cho Hee smirked, "You did perfect Honey! Now let the game begin!" She laughed. Sungyeol kissed Cho Hee, "I'll tell the boys 'what just happened'" as he took off. "Choi Soo Yun, You naive little girl, My new toy." She smiled as she went to her girl friends and started telling the story. Sungjong looked at her from the toilet and overheard a small bit, "New toy?" he thought to himself, but brushed it off and went back to the class.

 

You entered the classroom. As soon as you stepped inside all eyes were on you, However, the feeling was different than before, instead of an ignoring look, they all looked at you in disgust. You sat down on your chair. The chair leg broke and you fell on the ground. The class started laughing. You took the chair leg and looked at it. It was sawed. Very funny, You thought to yourself as you stood up and took the chair. The teacher entered the room, seeing you with the broken chair. "Miss Choi… Please go and get a new chair for yourself." You nodded and walked to the door. One of your classmates sticked out his feet, making you fall on the floor. The class laughed even harder, The boy acted sweet "Ah, Sooorryyyy" he said fake. You left the classroom and went to the storage next to the gym hall. You putted the broken chair there and took a new one. You turned around and left the storage. As you tried to go back, 7 boys were standing in front of you. "Well well well, What do we have here?" One of them said. You looked at them, and saw Sungyeol. This must be his friends. "So, you're trying to break the relationship of our Sungyeol?" Another one said. You sighed, Man, this story went around quick.. Ofcourse, i couldn't expect less from a popular girl as Cho Hee. "Listen, i did not kiss him! He kissed me!" You tried as an last attempt. Even though you knew they would never believe you, you could at least try.. Ah who am i kidding.. You thought and putted down the chair. "that's what she tried to tell Cho hee as well.. " Sungyeol said, glaring at you evilly. "What shall we do with this chick?" Another boy asked. He looked kinda gangster like. "We already beated the last one who messed with us up, So maybe we should do something new?" A cute looking boy said. "I brought some stuff with me, We might as well use this!" Another one said. You noticed feathers poking out of the bag. You slowly stepped back. "Are you trying to run?" Sungyeol said. You turned around and tried to run away, but before you knew it two of them grabbed your arms. The putted you on the chair. You tried to struggle, but they were too strong. A handsome looking guy took a bag of flour out of the bag and threw it on you. Sungyeol took some eggs from the bag and walked up to you. He cracked the eggs on your head, making the slimy inside fall on your hair. He placed his hand on the raw egg in your hair and smeared it into your face. You coughed. Lastly the cute looking boy took the bag of feathers and threw it over you. They all laughed. "Maybe this will let you know not to mess with Infinite!" One of the boys said.  Sungyeol made a picture and laughed. "Sunggyu! Code red!" A boy who was looking out for them yelled. "" the boy who just talked to you said. He quickly walked over to you as the others fled. He grabbed your chin, making you face him "Don't tell anyone.. or you're dead.. Got it?" He said mean. You just nodded. The boy let go of you and ran away. 

 

You coughed a little more before standing up. You closed your eyes, "Okay, Soo Yun, You can do this. Just grab yourself together and go back to the class… You can't afford being kicked out of school.." You told yourself. You grabbed yourself together, took the chair and went back to class. 

 

When you entered the classroom everyone started to laugh. "Miss… Choi?" The teacher asked. You looked at him and wiped your face, making a feather fall on the ground. You slowly lifted your hand. "present" You said as you walked to your place. "What happened?" He asked. You thought at the words of the boy. ".. I just got unlucky and … accidentally got attacked by.. chickens.." You said awkwardly. Cho hee filmed it and sent it to Sungyeol. You faked a smile, "Let's start class, Teacher.." You said as you slowly looked at your books. The teacher just looked at you, feeling a bit bad, But he started the lesson as he didn't wanted you to feel even more bad. You heard your classmates giggle and bully you. You just looked down, after school you went straight home. You stepped into the elevator and got up to your floor. Your mom was still on work so you could shower and rest in peace for now. You eventually fell asleep on bed. 

 

The next morning your mom woke you up. "Soo Yun-ah! It's time to get up and go to school! I'll be going off to work." She kissed your forehead and left. You got up. "Well what will happen today.." You sighed and went to school. As soon as you entered the class your classmates were making fun of you. "Hey chicken girl!" One of them joked. You just ignored it and went straight to your seat. you checked the chair before sitting down. The day went slower than the loner days, specially since you were the target of bullies now. Finally the day ended. You walked down and was about to leave the school terrain when suddenly someone pulled you behind one of the barns. You shook and got pushed against the back of the barn. You looked up and saw 3 infinite members, including Sungyeol. It was the boy who threatened you, who pulled you here, Sunggyu was his name if you remember clearly. He held you against the barn. The gangster like boy was there too. "W..What do you want?" You asked kinda unsure. "Hoya, keep and eye out for us.." Sunggyu said. "We just wanna let you know we got this.." Sungyeol said. Sunggyu held you back with one hand and showed his phone with his other hand. You looked at it and saw yourself being laughed at in the classroom. "This is.." You said soft. You looked at Sunggyu and Sungyeol. "Humiliating isn't it?" Sungyeol asked. You shrugged, "What is your goal with this? What's your point?" You asked. "it means we're keeping an eye on you." Sungyeol said, "1 wrong word.. and you'll end up dead.." He smirked. "Is that all?" You said annoyed, "As if my life isn't bad enough already.." You mumbled and tried to push away Sunggyu's hand. He did not let go. "I'll handle this.." Sunggyu said looking at you intimidating. Sungyeol smiled, "Thanks Sunggyu! Let's go Hoya!" They left. 

You looked at them leaving and turned your head back to Sunggyu. "So.. What are you gonna do? Hit me? Making me even more miserable?" You asked. "Listen to me, Tomorrow you can do two things.." He pushed you with both hands against the barn, "You either come to school and act as if i beated you up, Or you don't come to school at all, got it?" He looked at you. "Why would i do that?" You asked brave. "If you don't, i have to beat you up, after all. I'll make it easy for you since i don't want to mess up your little pretty face, or get blood on my hands.. " He said. You just stared at him. He looked at you, "Okay? Deal?" You looked away, "Do i even have a choice?" You asked. "I think you don't. Well that's settled." He let go of you. You walked away. 

 

The next morning you woke up. You sighed. "Why did i agree again?" You got up and got ready for school. With make up you made a bruise on your arm. You made sure your shirt concealed half of it. You took off and walked to school. As soon as you entered the school you saw Sunggyu hanging in front of the door with his friends. You walked towards the school while you acted as if your leg hurt. You slowly walked to the front door. Sungyeol pushed you. You fell on the ground. "Nice bruises, How did you get those?" Sungyeol smirked. Hoya looked at the cute guy, "Do it, Sungjong.." He said. Sungjong took a small bottle of milk and poured it over you. You quickly held your hand on the fake bruise, making sure it wouldn't blend. With your other hand you wiped the milk out of your face. The others left laughing. You looked at the last one standing in front of you. It was Sunggyu. He looked at you a smiled a but. he quickly dropped his handkerchief and followed the others. You looked at the handkerchief, "As if that would help." You dried off your face with it and softly patted around the fake bruise, it still looked okay. You sighed, you didn't wanted to get beat up. you got up and walked to your classroom, where your classmates started making fun of you again. You sighed again and just tried to concentrate on the lesson. The break started and you took your back for your lunch. You opened your lunchbox and got ready too eat. Cho Hee walked up to you and grabbed your lunchbox , dropping it on the ground, "Whoops! Sorry, My hand slipped!" She said sarcastic. You looked up at her. She smirked. You took your bag, stood up, pushed her away and left the classroom. The class laughed at you while you were leaving. You closed the door and walked to the cafeteria in the school. You took some money from your pocket and bought lunch. It was crowded in the cafeteria. you found a place and sat down and slowly started to eat your lunch. You sighed and stood up. You took your bag and walked to the front of the school. You walked outside. "I'd rather leave than go through this one more day.." You sighed. You didn't pay attention and walked into someone. You fell on the ground. The stuff from your bag fell on the ground. You looked up, "Sor--" You saw one of the infinite crew and stopped immediately. "Sor-what?" He said while he looked at you. You heard Sungyeol yell. "Woohyun-ah!" The others walked into this direction.  You got onto your knees and quickly tried to grab your stuff together. Sungyeol walked up to you and placed his foot on the last item you had to grab, Your wallet. "Yah. Woohyun! why are you hanging with this trashy girl?" He asked. "Yah! I never hanged with her. She just randomly bumped into me." he said feeling accused. You sighed, "Listen, The last thing i want today is you guys!" You tried. Sungyeol laughed, "That's too bad.." he said. "say, hyung.. we should torture her again for bumping into Woohyun." Sungjong said. "Did she say sorry?" Dongwoo asked. Woohyun shook his head, "Sor-- was all she said." He smiled. "If that's the case we should torture her.. What shall we do to her this time?" Hoya asked. there fell a silence. "… Sunggyu? Why don't you say anything?" Sungyeol asked. "Ah.. I'm not feeling very well right now.." He said quick. You looked at Sunggyu. "Are you sure you okay?" Sungjong asked. He looked at Sunggyu. "Don't worry, it will be over soon.." Sunggyu smiled. "I know what we can do!" Sungyeol said smirking. He grabbed your hair and pulled you up. "Ah---" You said in pain as Sungyeol pulled you along. Sunggyu lifted your wallet and putted it in his pocket as he followed the others. They pulled you to the backyard. You tried to struggle but it hurt too much, since he was pulling your hair. They pulled you to the crane. He finally let go of your hair as he pushed you to the ground, making you fall. The tears were in your eyes from pain. Why did they do this to you? "Isn't this enough?.." Sunggyu asked doubting. "What's wrong with you, Hyung?" L asked. "Are you really that sick?" Hoya asked as well. "Well.. she's almost crying.. i mean.. " he stopped. "Hyung.. She did wrong, now we have to punish her.. " Sungjong said cutely. "I just.. thought.." Sunggyu stopped. Dongwoo opened the crane as Sungyeol pushed your head under it. The water was ice cold. Sungyeol pulled your face away from the water. "You still haven't learned from last time right?!" Sungyeol said to your face. You looked at him while gasping for air. "Cho Hee told us everything.. Trying to act tough huh?" He pushed your face under the crane again. After 10 minutes of cold ice water and mean words he let go of you. You looked like a drown kitty. You were too tired to look up. He kicked you one more time. "You might find another school, or maybe even another life if you ever want to live in peace again.." Sungyeol grinned. They left you. You slowly got up and coughed. "… they're right.." You slowly said drenched in cold water. You slowly wandered to the gate of the school, shivering from the cold. Cho Hee looked out of the window and noticed you. She made a picture and smirked. This is what the deserves, She thought to herself.

 

"Ah.. Guys, I'm really not feeling well.. i think i'll be going home guys.. See you tomorrow.." Sunggyu said as he left. "Does he like that girl?" Sungjong asked looking at Sunggyu. "How can you like someone If she's after your best friend.." Hoya said soft. "Maybe he pities her? Why did Cho Hee befriended her from the start?" L asked. "It's because she pitied her too.. She trusted her but the tried to take me away from her.." Sungyeol said, smirking inside. 

 

You started walking around town a bit. Thinking to yourself. Maybe he was right.. i'd better be off dead. Mom would live her life and had some more money, the students at school wouldn't be bothered with my presence anymore.. And you would be free of this daily pain. Free of the bullying and being alone. You wandered around city. You were close to the train rails. You sighed one last time and stepped on the rails. Not long after the train alarms went off. A train was approaching. "Stop!!!" You heard a voice scream as you closed your eyes. Something hit you and you fell to the ground. You noticed that something was someone. You rolled off the train rails under the barriers. You slowly opened your eyes as the train raged next to you. "Idiot! what were you thinking?" Sunggyu yelled at you. "… What are you doing here?" You asked him as Sunggyu got up. He reached his hand out and helped you up. "You forgot your wallet.." He said soft. "I don't need it anymore." You said as you turned around. "Now i have to wait for the next train" You sighed. Sunggyu got mad and grabbed your arm. He pulled you along. You pulled your hand loose. "What are you trying?" You asked him again. "I'm trying to safe you from yourself!" He said. "You should've tried saving me from your friends, But your status was more important, So stop acting like you care!" You yelled to him. He remained quiet. You turned away and start walking away. He followed you, "Oi.. let's go sit somewhere.. i wanna talk to you!" He tried. You ignored him, and started walking back to your house. "Yah!" He tried one last time. You turned yourself around, "Stop bothering me, Leave me the alone! Just go back to your friends and start being popular!" You yelled and ran away. He looked at you and sighed…

 

The next day he went to school early. He waited in front of the school doors. He still had your wallet. He waited till the bell rang. No you. He sighed and walked to his class. In the break he went to check in your classroom. "Hey Sunggyu!" Cho Hee waved at him. "Uh Hi.. Say.. Is Soo Yun here today?" He looked around class. "Why are you looking for her…" Cho Hee asked suspicious. "Nothing.. Just wondering.." He left. 'God where could she be.. she did not kill herself did she?' he wondered. He went to the principal office. "Hello sir, I found this wallet, and i happen to know from who it is, Can i get her phone number and address? I want to personally return it to her.." Sunggyu asked. He principal stood up and walked to him, "You're a good boy for being this honest. What's the name?" "Ah, It's Choi Soo Yun." He said. The principal looked in his computer and wrote down the phone number and address. "Here you go." Sunggyu thanked him and went back to class. The whole time he was thinking how to approach you. "… Say.. sunggyu isn't himself today, either!" Sungjong told L. "I know.. i think something happened…" 

 

Your mom stayed home for you today. You didn't seemed like you last night so she took the day of and kept an eye out for you. You were lying on your bed the whole day. Just listening to your iPod, in the dark. 

 

The lessons were over. "Sunggyu! Where are you going?" Hoya asked as Sunggyu grabbed his stuff together and was about to leave. "Ah, Sorry guys, i can't hang out today, i have some stuff to do!" He said as he left. Cho Hee entered the class room, seeing Sunggyu leave. "What's he up to?" She asked. "He has some 'stuff to do'" Dongwoo said. "… He's going to look for that girl.. " She said a little bit upset. "Hi Honey." Sungyeol kissed Cho Hee, "Why do you think he's going to the ?" He asked. "He came to my class in the break and was looking for her.. " She said hating. 

 

Sunggyu went to the address from the paper. He looked at the building and entered it. he ringed the bell. "Hello?" a female voice called. "Umm.. Hi, Is this the house where Choi Soo Yun lives?" Sunggyu asked. "Yes that is right.. Why are you here?" She asked. "Well.. I'm from the same school as Choi Soo Yun, and she accidentally lost her wallet.. i came to return it, since she wasn't on school today.." He said. "Aah! Come in!" Your mom opened the door. Sunggyu stepped into the elevator and went to the right floor. Your mom welcomed him and let him in. Sunggyu politely bowed. "Sorry for intruding.." He said as he entered the house. "Do you want some tea?" Your mom asked. "Yes please." Sunggyu sat down as your mom got some tea for him. She returned pretty quick and placed hot tea in front of him. "Here you go." "Thanks Ma'am." He smiled sweet. He placed her wallet on the table. "She lost it yesterday and i couldn't catch up with her, so i looked today but i couldn't find her either." Sunggyu explained. "Ah, What was your name again?" Your mom asked. "Ah call me Sunggyu" He said. "Well. You see. Sunggyu-ah.. She hasn't been feeling well since yesterday. i think something happened at school or where ever… she's been in her room for the whole day listening to sad music.." Your mom explained. Sunggyu looked a little bit down. Your mom noticed. "D-do you know what's wrong?" She asked. Sunggyu shook his head quick. "Ah… n-no.. i'm sorry.." He said soft. "Shall i get her here?" Your mom asked. "I don't think… ah well. why not.." He said. Your mom walked up to your room. "Yun-ah.. Come to the living room please.. one of your friends is here.." She said. "Friends?" You looked at your mom and stood up. You fixed your hair a bit, preparing for the worst, It probably would be Cho Hee with another one of her threats or something. You sighed and putted on some clothes, since you were still wearing your PJ's. You scratched your head and entered the living room. As soon as you saw Sunggyu you stopped walking. You just looked at him. He looked back and sofly smiled, ".. Hey.." He said a little awkward. You walked to the kitchen and took some tea. "So.. Why are you here?" You asked. "Ah.. i'll be doing grocery shopping!" Your mom sad as she winked at you and left. Before you could say anything she was gone. ".. Your mom is a nice lady.." he said. "I know.. But why are you here?" You asked again. "I brought your wallet, since you weren't at school.. Listen, I am sorry about yesterday.. It's much more complicated than you think though.." He said while looking down. You walked into the room and sat down on the couch. "It's already complicated enough.." You sighed. "Why did you kiss Sungyeol?" Sunggyu said. "What do you mean? .. you know, I really never kissed him." you said, "But no one believed me anyways.." "What?" He asked as he looked at you. "Never mind, you won't believe me either… " You said as you sipped your tea. "No please… tell me what happened!" He begged. You looked at him and sighed. "It was the day the story got around. I was on the roof together with Cho Hee and Sungyeol. There was this weird vibe..  Cho Hee went to the toilet out of no where, That's when Sungyeol started to ask questions, Do you have a boyfriend, did you ever kissed someone, and more like that kind of questions. It was pretty awkward but i answered them honest. out of nowhere he kissed me, and like 2 seconds later Cho Hee came back and she screamed. I pushed him away ofcourse, i didn't even like him, why would i kiss him.. Sungyeol ran to Cho Hee and acted as if i kissed him. She got mad and said i would pay for it. That's how the story got around.." You said while looking at your tea. Your expression was sad. Sunggyu remained quiet, he only looked at you. ".. So.. he kissed you… instead?" He asked. You nodded, "You won't believe me either, do you." you said soft. He remained quiet. " … the moment Sungyeol came to us.. he looked upset yet mad.. He said you wanted to break their relationship.. " He also looked down. You remained quiet. He looked at you. "I'm sorry.. for hurting you, Soo yun-ah.. " He said. "… Maybe it's better if you leave right now.." You knew he barely believed your story. "Will you be on school tomorrow?" He asked softly. "I don't know." You said cold. "I will leave if you promise me to be on school tomorrow. Okay?" He said again. You sighed: "Just go already! You won't believe me anyways, why are you even trying? You're just like the others.. Now get out." Sunggyu kept quiet and left your house. "See you tomorrow.." He said before you closed the door. 

 

Your mom came home. "Soo Yunah!" You walked back to the living room. "Yes?" You said. "Who is that boy? Is it your boyfriend? Do you like him? He was handsome and polite! He makes a great man for you!" your mom said excited. "No mom, Listen, he is someone i'd rather NOT know, okay?" you tried. "Oh come on, i know that you like him!" She teased. "Ofcourse mom, Ofcourse.. I'll be sleeping in my bedroom, if you don't mind" you said as you left. 

 

You woke up pretty early. You got up and got ready for school, since your mom called the school yesterday you were allowed to stay home one day. You left home. It was freezing cold outside, it wouldn't last long till it's gonna snow. You slowly walked to the school. It was way too early but the gates were already open.  You slowly walked to the classroom and sat down on your seat. You found a letter in your school table. You opened it.: 

 

" You better leave Sunggyu alone, If you keep doing this, you will die." 

 

You looked at the dried blood on the end on the letter. You sighed. You never wanted to interfere with them. Beside that he followed you in the end. You putted the note in your pocket as you laid your head on the table and closed your eyes, wandering off in your thoughts. Not long after, you woke up. The class was slowly arriving.  You looked around a bit dazed. You slowly lifted your head. You noticed Cho Hee entering the class, But she wasn't alone. She walked up to you with a small group of girls. She grabbed your arm and pulled you alone. You shook. "Yah! What are you doing!!" You yelled. She didn't answered but just pulled you along. She pulled you into the girls bathroom and threw you against the wall. You were able to catch yourself. You looked at the girls. "See all these girls?" Cho Hee asked. You looked at them. "They all care about the Infinite boys.. And they've noticed you've been bothering them.. So they came with me.. for revenge.. " She smirked. You looked at them. "You'll get a special treatment.." She said as she stepped away. The girls slowly walked towards you. One of them started to hit you in the stomach. You tried to avoid it, but two other girls held you up. You struggled, but it didn't work. You coughed as you got hit more.  You coughed from the hits. The girl hit you one more time. You moaned in pain. The girls dropped you on the floor. You coughed again, blood dripped out of your mouth.  "Have you learned your lesson?" Cho Hee asked, "1 more time, and you're dead.." The girls left and went back to their classrooms. You slowly tried to get up and wiped your mouth. You looked in the mirror. You went back to the classroom, not trying to show you were in pain. Halfway you bumped into Infinite. Sungyeol smirked, "Look what we have here.. " You looked up while holding your stomach.  There was still a small blood mark in the corner of your mouth. Sungyeol smirked, "What shall we do with you today?" Woohyun looked concerned, "What happened to you?" He asked. You kept quiet. "Why do you wanna know that?" Sungyeol asked a bit surprised by Woohyun. "Well, it seems she is in deep pain.. " He grabbed your chin, looking at the corner of your mouth, right after he looked at your eyes. You were dizzy and got weaker. "I think she need a doctor.." Sunggyu said worried. "What? We shouldn't concern about her wellbeing? she's a . a !" Sungyeol said upset. The others remained quiet. "Listen. I don't care who it is or what she or he is, If someone is in this state, we can't just leave them." Woohyun said, turning his head to Sungyeol. You slowly lost your conscious. You fell to the floor, blacking out. 

 

Woohyun looked at you, "We need to bring her to the hospital right away!" He said, looking at Sunggyu. Sunggyu stepped forward and lifted you, "Let's go." Sungyeol got mad "Why do you even care? She tried to break my relationship!" "Listen, Do you want this girl to die, because you didn't help her?!" Woohyun said mad. Sungyeol became quiet. "That's right!" Woohyun said as he walked away with Sunggyu and you. 

 

The others felt the awkward silence. "… that girl.. she'll pay for this all.. " He said in anger. The others looked at each other a bit doubting. Cho Hee saw Sungyeol. "Yeollie! come over here!" She said trying to be cute. Sungyeol walked towards her. "Listen.. i understand his anger, but leaving her here like that.. i kinda agree with Sunggyu and Woohyun.." Dongwoo said. Sungjong nodded. "Even our fairy princess agrees, and he's the sweet devil.." L said about Sungjong. Sungjong smiled. "Let's keep this between us for now.." Hoya said looking to Sungyeol. 

 

Sunggyu waited for Woohyun. He lend a car from one of the teachers, who knew him. "luckily i got my driver license.. " Woohyun said as he opened the door. Sunggyu sat down in the back, with you. "Let's go." Sunggyu said. Woohyun started driving. "I wonder what happened with her.. " Sunggyu said soft. "I think Sungyeol is taking this all too far. How much you hate someone, you just can't leave that person in this state, to die.." Woohyun said serious while driving. "I know.. Let's just hurry.." Sunggyu said soft while looking at you. 

 

Not long later they arrived at the hospital. Sunggyu lifted you again and brought you to the First aid as Woohyun parked. "sorry, we need immediate aid!" Sunggyu said to the women behind the glass. She called someone and within no time there was a bed ready for you. Sunggyu walked with you. "are you close family?" A woman stopped him and ask. "Ah.. No but--" He said. "Sorry you cannot come.. you can wait here.." The woman said as she sended him away. Sunggyu sat down and waited for Woohyun. Woohyun arrived shortly after. "Where is she?" He asked. "She is being threated now." Sunggyu said, "Woohyun.. Could you listen to me for a moment?" "Ofcourse.." Woohyun said as he looked at Sunggyu. "Last time, when i wasn't feeling well.. I followed her. She attempted a suicide, i was able to prevent it.. but she hated me for it. She went home, but i forgot that i found her wallet. The day after, i said i went home because of business.. i went to return her the wallet. She told me a story..  I didn't believe it, but the more i thought about it the more i started to doubt.." He said. "What kind of story?" Woohyun asked. "She told me she never kissed him, instead he kissed her.. It was on the roof of the school.. he asked if she ever had a boyfriend and if she ever kissed a boy. She answered both with No and he kissed her. That was when Cho hee entered the roof.. I'm not sure if i can believe her, but she doesn't seem like a liar to me.. " Sunggyu said. Woohyun thought. "You know.. the roof has camera surveillance, in case of suicides. I'm sure we can find out the truth behind that story.." Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu looked at him, "are you sure?" Woohyun nodded. "Woohyun, You're the best!" Sunggyu smiled. "Let's wait for her, for now though.." Woohyun said as he looked at the door. 

 

a few hours later, and many coffee's later the doctor returned. "You were here for miss Choi, right?" The doctor asked. The boys stood up. "Is she okay?" Woohyun asked. "She had some internal bleedings but she's good now, She's slowly waking up. You can take a look at her if you want it.." The doctor said. "Yes please." Sunggyu said and they followed the doctor to your room. You were lying in bed with your eyes open, Still trying to get what happened. You only remembered seeing Sungyeol and Woohyun fight, but you couldn't hear them, then everything went black and now you're here.. The doctor entered the room, "Miss Choi, There are some visitors." The doctor said as he left. You looked to the door, seeing Woohyun and Sunggyu. You remained quiet. The boys closed the door and walked to your bed. "Hey.." Sunggyu started. You looked at them. Woohyun took a chair and sat down next to you, "What happened?" he asked. Sunggyu did the same and sat down. "Why do you care.." You said while looking out of the window. "Now now, Don't be that cold to your saviors!" Woohyun said while looking at you. "Come on.. tell us." Sunggyu tried. You pointed at your pants, which were neatly hanging over the chair in the corner. "Right pocket.." You said. Woohyun stood up and took a paper out of your pocket, "This one?" You nodded. He returned to the seat and opened it. " You better leave Sunggyu alone, If you keep doing this, you will die." He read out loud. Sunggyu looked at the letter. "Who did this to you?" Sunggyu looked serious at you. "Cho Hee and her friends, ofcourse.." You said softly, "If you didn't return that stupid wallet.. this would never have happened.." You said cold. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, feeling guilty. "Sunggyu told me the story you told him.. about the kiss with Sungyeol and stuff.. I wanna believe you, but it's hard because Sungyeol has been our friend for so long.." Woohyun said to you. You sighed. "But i know there are surveillance camera's on the roof.. So this is the chance to prove you right or wrong.." Woohyun looked at you. "If you check those, and show it to everyone, Sungyeol would definitely kill me.. and i'm sure Cho hee might be in the complot too.." You said bitter. Sunggyu took your hand, "Listen, We'll go to school, check those camera's, show them to the other Infinite members. After we will show them in the school cafeteria. If Cho Hee comes for you, and your story is true.. We will protect you, Okay?" Sunggyu said. "Do as you wish.. " You said as you sighed. Woohyun smiled, "You stay here, we will take a look, okay?" he asked as he stood up. "It's not like i can go anywhere.." You said while looking at the infusion. Woohyun chuckled. "We'll come and visit soon, okay?" Sunggyu said as the two boys left. You sighed and tried to get some more sleep.

 

"Okay, so first we'll go to school and go to the principals office.. then we get the video material and look at it, If it's true we will just play the video in the school cafeteria!" Woohyun said as they walked to the car. They stepped into the car and left. 

 

As the boys arrived at the school and parked, Woohyun went to return the carkeys* Sunggyu waited for him and together they went to the principal. "Good afternoon sir, sorry for the disturbance.." Woohyun said as he politely bowed and entered the room. Sunggyu did the same and followed. "We would like to ask if we can get access to the video surveilances on the roof." Sunggyu said. The principal looked at them, "Sorry, i can't do that. I trust you guys, but the problem is if i give it and something gets stolen, i will be the one responsible.." He said. "There is this girl, she's getting bullied because of a story which is , according to her, not true! We wanna find out the truth, and since the truth is actually filmed at the roof.. well.. " Woohyun stopped. "Listen, i understand the situation, but i just can't do it." He said apologizing. "Ah.. okay.. too bad, Thanks anyways!" Sunggyu said and stood up. Woohyun was confused but just followed him. 

 

They left the office. "Really? Are you gonna give up like that?" Woohyun asked him. "Ofcourse not!" Sunggyu smirked, "I happen to know someone.. who is good with computers and stuff…" "Are you gonna ask…" Woohyun said looking at him. "We can at least try, right? let's go" Sunggyu said as he went to one of the classrooms. 

 

"Excuse me.. can we please talk to our friend? it's pretty important.." Sunggyu asked. The boy stood up and left the class room. "Yo, What's up?" Dongwoo asked. "Okay, Dongwoo, we need your help. we want to hack the camera's at the roof.." Sunggyu said. "Why do you wanna hack those?" Dongwoo said laughing. "You're not gonna believe us 'till you see it. Take your laptop and come with us, you know how to hack them right?" Woohyun asked. "Are you crazy? hacking those things are easy as pie!" He said smiling as he went back to the classroom to get his bag, with laptop. The three of them left for the roof. 

 

"So, tell me.. Why are you guys after the camera's?" Dongwoo said as he connected his laptop. "Okay, You might not believe this.. but Sunggyu talked to that girl before.. Soo yun it is. She told a story, totally different from the story going around, but the 'kiss' and stuff happened at the roof! so this camera holds the truth.." Woohyun explained. "it's hacked. Okay, tell me the date.." "it's been… i think a week ago? no.. 5 days or something.." Sunggyu said. Dongwoo searched for the date and copied the file. "Damn.. i need a password.. " He scratched his back and started hacking again. Not long after he smiled, "Got it" He opened the file. "Okay, it was around 12 o clock i think.. " Woohyun said. They looked at the video. Dongwoo looked with them. As he saw what happened his jaw dropped. "Did i see that.. right?" He stopped the video and placed it in a edit program. He cutted the part of the kiss and copied it. He zoomed a bit on the second part. "So.. she was right after all." Sunggyu said, feeling slightly ashamed of the bullying. Dongwoo sighed, "what are we gonna do with this?" He asked. "We're gonna tell the others?" Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo."But we need someone to protect Soo Yun.. She's in the hospital and .. well.. if this is shown to the whole school.. Sungyeol.. as well as Cho Hee, because they seem to be in this complot together, might wanna attack Soo Yun.." Woohyun said. Dongwoo looked at them, "Let's first tell the others, then we will find a group to go to her, Sungyeol is with Cho hee right now so let's get to them before he's back." Dongwoo took the stuff and walked back inside the school. "Listen, You two will get Hoya and Sungjong, I will get L." And so they went gathering everyone. 

 

"Okay guys. We found out a big.. secret from Sungyeol.." Woohyun said as he looked to Dongwoo. Dongwoo played the video. The boys were surprised. "Why did he do that.." Sungjong asked frowning. L sighed, "He must've had his own reasons.." Hoya stood up, "Guys, i'm gonna get him here, Okay?!" The others nodded. Hoya took off. "There is one problem though.. If Sungyeol sees this, Cho hee will come too, and see this.. We think they were in it together somehow.." Sunggyu said. Sungyeol entered the room. "Yo, guys, what's up?" Sungyeol asked. "Please sit down for a sec." Woohyun said. L went to the door, and made sure no one could leave. Dongwoo started playing the video. Sungyeols face slowly changed. "How did you get this? This must been edited!" He said a little bit nervous. "Sorry, Sungyeol.. It's not." Dongwoo said looking at him. "I think you have something to explain.."Wooyun said. He looked around and saw everyone angry. He looked down "… It was Cho Hee's plan.. She said she had her reasons, So i just went along with her.." He said and looked up, "But you guys bullied her too, it's kinda fun right?" "We thought we had a good reason.. She 'tried to ruin your relationship'" Hoya said, "Without a reason there's no need to do it.." Sungyeol remained quiet, He was getting upset. "Call Cho Hee for us… " Woohyun said. Sungyeol called, "Cho Hee.. come to room 430… quick.. yea.. okay.. " he hung up. "she's coming.." 

 

Cho Hee knocked on the door. L opened the door. "Hey guys!" She said smiling, "What's up?" Woohyun looked at her with a cold face, "Sit down next to Sungyeol please.." He said. Once again the video was shown. Cho Hee looked at Sungyeol, "You kissed her?!" She tried. "Stop it, the truth is out.. now i know who you meant with new toy." Sungjong said looking at Cho Hee. She looked at him, het facial expression slowly changed "How did you know about this?" L walked to the group, "Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun told us.." Dongwoo shook his head, "Actually Woohyun and Sunggyu came with it.." Sunggyu looked at Cho hee, "She told me. At first i didn't believe it, but when i told Woohyun he told about the camera's.. So stop your little lies.."  Cho Hee stood up. "Sungyeol… Let's go!" She said angry as they left. "what are we gonna do?" Sungyeol asked. "We're gonna visit that dirty little rat…" Cho Hee said angry. 

Sunggyu looked at the others, "Let's go to Soo Yun!" Hoya looked around, "we can fit in my car, i think!" And so they left. 

 

You were lying in your bed, being bored as ever. You sighed. The doctor told you you had to stay about 3 days to be sure your wounds will heal. You sighed again. You heard some noise on the hall and looked at the door. "No you can't go here right now! there are no visitors allowed in this hour!" The doctor said. "But doc, This is important! please let us go, we won't stay long!" Woohyun said as the others kept walking. The door opened and the room filled with 6 boys. You looked at them, kinda confused. The doctor peeked inside, "Listen, if the patient is okay with this, you can stay. BUT you have to be quiet!!" The doctor said. Woohyun bowed, "Thanks sir, this will mean a lot for us!" He smiled and closed the door. You looked at them. "We are back.." Sunggyu said. You kinda felt uneasy. The boys who once bullied you, were all in the same room as you are, and you have no way to get out because of the infusion. "We wanna say something to you.." Sungjong said to you. They all bowed together, "WE ARE SORRY!" They said apologizing. You looked at them, remaining quiet. "We're sorry that we believed someone without checking it first.." L said. "… It's okay.. i mean.. it was your friend.. i would believe him too if it was my friend.." You said soft. 

 

Cho hee entered the room. "YOU!" She pushed Sungjong away and walked towards you. She grabbed your collar and pulled you close, She bald her hand, "You wanna die?!" You looked at her quite shocked. Sungyeol also entered. Choo Hee let you go and pushed Sungyeol to her. "Take her to the roof!" Cho hee demanded. Sungyeol took your hand and pulled you along.  "Stop it!" Woohyun said, standing in front of Sungyeol. He pushed Woohyun away. "Wait! what about the infusion?!" Sungjong said. Cho Hee pulled the needle out of your hand. "Ouch!" You yelled. Sungyeol pulled you along. Sungjong tried to follow them. Cho hee kicked him back. The others caught him. Cho Hee blocked the door and followed Sungyeol. Sungyeol walked past the doctors post. He pushed you into the elevator and went to the roof. He held your hands. "What are you gonna do.." They ignored you. 

 

"How did she block the door!" Dongwoo asked frustrated. "There is a chair in front of the door." Woohyun said back. Sunggyu looked around, "We need to get out of here! Soo Yun is in danger.." He kicked the door. "How did they got past the doctors anyways?" Sungjong asked. "It's 3 o clock.. coffee break." L said. Woohyun looked around "There is a way.. " "what way.." Sunggyu looked at him. Woohyun walked to the small window. "We can get through here.. but since it's extra protected, you might get stuck somewhere.." He looked out of the window. "Let's do it!" Sunggyu said as he pulled Woohyun away. He started climbing through the window and carefully moved away. "The nearest window which is open is 2 rooms from here.." Sunggyu said. "Listen, You try to open the door and come as soon as possible! Me and sunggyu will go follow them!" Woohyun said as he climbed through the window. Sunggyu slowly walked to the other window. Woohyun followed him. "Watch out it's getting more narrow here.." Sunggyu said while he slowly walked past it. Woohyun followed him. Sunggyu climbed through the window and helped woohyun. "Okay let's go!" They ran to the stairs and went to the roof. 

 

Sungyeol threw you against the fence. You looked at them. "what did you think?" Cho Hee asked. "What?" You asked while standing against the fence. "Don't act as if you don't know!" she glared at you, "I saw you looking at sunggyu.. every time we met up with them.." She said. You looked at her, "What?" You asked again. She looked at you. "Climb on the fence.." She said glaring at you. "Who, me?" You asked. She nodded, "Climb it!" "No why should i--" You asked. "CLIMB IT! NOW!" she said while kicking you. You shook and slowly started to climb. You had no option, it was either climbing it or letting them you up. You slowly climbed over the fence. You were standing on the edge, looking down at the street. Cho hee smirked, "Jump.." "What?" Sungyeol said, looking at her, "Why are you making her jump! Scaring is okay, but this is going too far!" he yelled at Cho Hee. "Too far? Too far?!" She turned around and glared at Sungyeol, "don't you see it.. this is ruining your whole life!" She yelled at him. "YOU are ruining my life!! You are the one who did this! not she! How could i been so stupid! Why did i ever listen to you!" He yelled back. Cho hee got furious. "You will regret this.. " She said as she turned back to the fence you were clinging onto. Sunggyu and Woohyun finally arrived on the roof. "Soo Yun!" They yelled. You looked over your shoulder, seeing them. Cho hee started shaking the fence. Sungyeol ran to Cho hee and tried to stop her. Cho hee pushed you one last time, making you wavered on the edge. "No!!" Sunggyu yelled at he ran to the fence. You fell. You were able to grab the edge of the building. You looked down. Cho hee was still struggling with Sungyeols grip. Sunggyu climbed on the fence and slowly dropped on the edge. He kneeled down and grabbed your hand. You looked at him. He slowly lifted you up. He pulled you on the edge. You slightly panted, your heart was raging. you could've died if they didn't came here. Sunggyu hugged you, "Thank god, you're okay!" He said. Sungyeol pushed Cho hee to the ground while Woohyun helped you and Sunggyu over the fence back to his side. You were shaking on your legs. Woohyun let out a big sigh, "God, you're both okay." He softly smiled. Cho Hee broke free from Sungyeol's grip. "YOU!" She yelled while she ran towards you again. You slowly dropped to the floor to make your legs stop shaking. Sunggyu stood in front of you. Cho Hee tried to pass him, but Sunggyu pushed her back, making her fall. The other infinite members finally arrived. They all walked towards you immediately. L and Dongwoo helped helped you up. "Are you okay?" Sungjong asked. You slowly nodded. "Boys, she totally hypnotized Woo, Gyu and Yeol!" Cho Hee tried, "She's a witch!!" Hoya looked at her, "Stop pretending, we know everything. You're nothing more than a pathetic little insect." "Say, we should punish her.. for the way she set us up against an innocent girl." Sungjong said. Sungyeol looked down on her, "Unbelievable that i once fell for you.." He walked away. Hoya was about to kick her, "Don't!" You said softly. Hoya looked at you, "Don't you want revenge?" He asked. You shook your head, "If we do that, we will be just as low as she is.." You said. Sunggyu looked at you. Dongwoo smiled, "She's right buddy.. Let's go." Sunggyu walked towards you, "Don't worry, i will lift you." He lifted you and walked away. The others followed, Leaving Cho hee behind. 

 

The doctor poked a new infusion in your other hand. You bit your lip. The other hand was washed and had a plaster. "How long does she have to stay?" Sunggyu asked. "2 more days, it could've been one, if you didn't trouble her." The doctor said slightly pissed by their presence. "As i said before, they had nothing to do with it. it was this girl who did this all." You said to the doctor. He sighed as he left. You looked at your hand, "Thanks.. by the way." You said softly. Sunggyu sat down next to you on the bed. "Thanks for what? We are the onces that should apologize!" He said. "You did safe my life.." You looked at Sunggyu. He smiled softly. 

 

After that day they all visited you once a day. You actually became real friends. There was an unusual good click between you and Sunggyu, You started to like him a lot. On school it was pretty quiet too. Sungjong told that Cho Hee hasn't show her face for quite a while, but she might be onto something. You were lying on the bed, ready to leave. The doctor entered your room. "Well Soo Yun, You're ready to go! everything is okay now! But be more careful!" He said to you. You thanked him and took your bag.  You went to the elevator and called your mom, She hasn't been able to visit you due to work. "Omma.." You said, "Yes darling, what is it? Sorry i can't talk too long.." She said. "I just been fired from the hospital.." You said soft. "Ah! Great! i'm happy that you're okay! sorry for not passing by at the hospital, we will enjoy tonight, okay?" She said slightly happy. "Yea, it's fine, i understand it. Don't worry about it.." You hung up and left the building. You got a phone call, "Soo Yun, Are you fired already?" It was Sungjong. "Yes, I just left the hospital." You said while walking to the busstop. "Can you come to the school! I will be waiting there for you!" He said. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible." You said and hung up once again. The school, You hated that place. You stepped in the bus and headed to the school.

 

The fire alarm went off in the school, everyone ran out and waited on the school terrain. You arrived and saw everyone out. Dongwoo ran out of the building and waved at you, smiling.  Suddenly a video played on the side of the school. You saw the video of how Sungyeol kissed you, followed after a scene in the school halls. "Choi Soo Yun, You naive little girl, My new toy" was heard over the whole terrain. It was Cho Hee's voice. You looked at it, as your mouth fell open. Sungjong walked up to you, "Like the show?" He smirked. Suddenly a text was shown on the building, "It was never Choi Soo Yun's wrong! It was all a complot of Cho Hee." The whole school has seen it. All eyes turned to Cho Hee. She was just as surprised as all the others. "That's a lie!!! I SWEAR!" She yelled ashamed. Suddenly one of the students threw a half eaten sandwich against her. The whole school started laughing at her. She was about to cry. "STOP IT!" You yelled. The crowd looked at you. "Even though she did all of this.. It is not okay to bully her.. Bullying is never okay!" You said, "So please let her go free now.. This is punishment enough." Cho Hee looked at you. The teachers took over and brought everyone back into the building. Sungjong looked at you, "We're not ready yet!" He took your hand and pulled you along. You just followed his lead. He pulled you to a ferris wheel. "Here, get into it!" He pushed you in one of the wagons. The door closed and you went up. You looked to your side, Sungyeol was sitting there. You sat down. "You saw the video right?" He asked, looking away. You nodded, "I did.." "Well, since i was also partly responsible for this. I just wanna apologize.." He stood up, making the wagon shake a bit. He bowed, "I'M SORRY!" he said. You looked at him. "I-it's okay .. really" You said while looking at him. He sat down again, "I just wanted to apologize for real.. like face to face.." He softly smiled. You smiled back. "It's okay already.." The ferriswheel arrived back on the ground. "Go.." He smiled. You stepped out, Sungjong took your han§d. and pulled you along again, leaving Sungyeol behind. He pulled you to a cafe, and pushed you inside. You looked at him, "Table #6 it is." He said as he left. You turned around and saw L at the table. You sat down. "Hi, Wanna have a drink?" He asked. "Sure.. i guess" You said smiling a little. He ordered 2 drinks. You looked at him, "Are you enjoying your day?" He smirked. "Yea i guess.." You softly smiled, "What is this all about?" You asked him. "It's just to make it up to you,we've done terrible things so we thought, why not all make it up to you.." He smiled. The two of you chatted some more and left the cafe. "Since Sungjong left, i'll be taking care of you now.." He smiled a bit nervous. "Ah, Okay.." You said as you looked a bit around. He took you to a skater place. You just followed him. Suddenly in the middle of all the skaters, you saw someone street dancing. You looked better, and noticed it was Hoya. L slowly pushed you closer, pass the skaters. Suddenly Hoya did the scorpion dance and stood in front of you. He started rapping. He stopped, "Forgive me, Girl" You smiled at him. He opened his arms to hug you. L pushed you into them, You hugged him. Hoya let go of you, "Now go on!" He smiled while looking at L. L nodded and took you arm, he pulled you along. You looked at Hoya, He waved. L pushed you to the undergrounds. He pushed you to the corners of the subway. There was Woohyun with a guitar, He started singing and playing a small song on the guitar. You listened to it and clapped when he was done. "Pretty lady~… you must go now.." He pointed to the subway which arrived. You laughed a bit. L pulled you to the metro and stepped inside with you. Woohyun waved. You saw him leaving before the metro left, "Where is he going?" You asked. "I think home?.." L said quick. The metro started driving, 3 stops later L pushed you out, "Go to the left!" He said smiling as the doors closed while he was still inside . He waved and smiled as the metro left. You looked at the leaving metro, kinda dumbfounded. You slowly walked to the left. Not much further you saw Sunggyu. He was waiting with a rose in his hand. You slowly walked to him. As he saw you he started to smile kinda shy. You smiled at him, "Hey" You started. "Hey, Soo Yun" He gave you the rose, "this one is for you" You took it and smiled at it. "shall we go?" He gently took your hand and walked out of the subway. He entered a park. It was already getting dark. He stopped in the middle of the park. He looked your in the eyes. You looked back. "I think i like you.. very much" He said shy. You looked at him, slightly blushing. "Do you wanna date me?" He asked. You looked at him, "Are you serious?" You asked. He nodded. You smiled, "Ofcourse" You could see the happiness in his eyes, He hugged you and kissed your cheek. As soon as his lips touched your cheek fireworks floated in the air on the left of you. You looked at them. "It's beautiful." You said while looking at it. "You're beautiful.." He said at your sparkling face. You looked at him, He softly kissed your lips. You kissed back. He stopped, "I'll bring you home, Okay?" He asked. You nodded blushing. The two of you traveled back to your home. 

 

You opened the door with your key, "Huh?" You looked at the door. "What's up?" Sunggyu asked. ".. it's not on the lock.." You slowly opened the door, peeking inside, nothing moved. You walked inside and turned the light on. 

"SURPPRISE!!" Your mom yelled, surrounded by all the other members of Infinite. You looked at them. There was a big cake on the table. "What is this?" You said surprised. "it's a small party for you!" Your mom smiled. "How did you.. " "Sunggyu actually visited me last week and came up with this idea. SInce he was a friend of you i trusted him with the key, they prepared everything.." Your mom smiled. You looked at Sunggyu. He smiled at you. You smiled. The party started. You all had a lot of fun. In the end you all fell asleep on the couch.

And that was how a new friendship started.