Chapter 2

One Month

Ouch! My head! Damn these pillows, theyre so hard! It's been 2 years, 2 YEARS! And I still couldn't get use to it! I woke up and smell something so nice, it smells like roses. It coudn't be for me,ever. I stood up, washed my face and followed the smell of roses. It had led me to Mrs. Byun's room. I saw the 'Baekhyun' guy there putting the roses in the vase next to the bed. 

WAIT- I saw Mrs. Byun's eyes are opened. I wasn't aware what I did next,but I walked up to her and smiled. I don't think she recognized me so I saw the nearest story book and put it infront of her sight. 

"It's me, the storyteller." I said.

Mrs. Byun's eyes blinked. 

"Do you remember me?" I asked.

She blinked again.

"OK, if you can hear me, blink once." I said.

She blinked.

"You can hear me!" I said and smiled.

"Um..may I know who you are?" The 'Baekhyun' guy asked.

I placed the book back down and bowed at Mrs. Byun and exit the room. I may sound rude, but I don't want to talk to anyone now. A bow sure is something.

As I walked back to my room, my stomach began to hurt. It hurts really bad that I need to steady myself by holding the railings on the wall. I slowly walked back to my room and got out a tester to test the pressure of the 'disease' gaining or decreasing. 

It...reads..80% of having...cancer. It means that if it's 100% fully or over meaning I have cancer. And if I have cancer...meaning I only have...one month to live...

Ok, this is not happening, I'm eating healthy and always exercising (well not really excersing).

This is not going to happen..RIGHT?

I lied myself down and closed my eyes to have a little nap. I heard a knocking on my door. *silent* The knocking got louder and made me woke up.

"Who is it?" I asked and scratched my eyes.

"Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." He said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 2, I hope you like it! Please subscribe to read more! Thankyou! Gamsa oh!