Chapter 1

The Alphas Son

 A New Kindom

 

It must be day 6 today, walking in this starching heat. My name is lucy. The rope burned as they tugged us along this dirt forest road, I recognized the many maid's and servant's that were from the kindom I was living at 6 days ago.

The vampire king and queen had two sons and one younger daughter, and it was my job to look after her. I had to take care of her nightmare s, her food anf he daily basis, while her parents were busy.

I am human infact, all the servants are human, no freedom at all, working day and night with no food or water. Our kindom was attacket by the werewolves, who live about a weeks journey away. They had only killed the kights, and one of thr sons. Even though I hated the vampires with how they treat us humans, I still made sure that their little daughter was safley hidden under her bed so she would be safe.

For some reason the werewolves growled at us, lined us all up, and tied us together so we were all in a long line. If someone stoped we all stoped. They only took us humans, no one knows why, but they have been tugging us along for the padt 6 days, and early this morning when we started walking again we could see the kindom of the werewolves. They gave us little food and we got some water, and some of the younger and weaker girls didnt make it.

The wolves walked along along with us, making sure we kept up our pace. Their fur glistened with sweat while they had their mouths hanging open. Well, we wernt the only ones who were about to die in this heat.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Walking up to the castle we pasted many people in the streets, they all looked healthy and happy. I wished when my parents were looking for a kindom they would come here. I heard terrible stories about the were wolves from the vampire's, but the stories, the good ones from the humans were amazing, they gave me hope that there are humans out there with super natural beings who were happy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

 We were thrown onto the floor of a big main throne room. The king sat at the end of the room, his son next to him on one side, along with his wife, and his second in charge on his other side. Our hands were now tied, and it was a battle to keep our eyes open from the long past week lf traveling.
Most of us girls here had injures which would take months to heal, some had been taken by the vampires while they were a young age, and some of them were just dead lucky to have survived the pain they had been placed through. To top if off we had to walk that 7 day journey, but I think it was more like 8, from the way of how slow we were moving.

"Their too weak, they wont make it. I was hopeing we could have few more hands working around the castle, but I guess not." The king said, the guard, or wolves you could say started to move in, snarling their teeth at us. This will be the end of us.
"Look for any strong ones, worth saving if you can... take all the oth-" the kings second in comand got cut off by a younger mans voice.

"Father wait" the voice said, and feeling as this may be a change in our fate, I looked up, only to be met with strong, deep, dark black eyes. I didnt know who he was, he looked like the kings son, suggesting from how wealthy his clothes looked, and how young he was compared to the other men standing around near the king or alpha they would say.

The younng man started to walk towards me, but my body had called for enough, and my head lowered to thr ground, breaking the eye contact with the alphas son. My body screamed for food, but mostly water in this heat. I had gained a few injures while the old vampire kindom was being attacked, like a fractured ankle, but from the werewolves visous growls, I couldnt stop from a break, even if my leg wss killing me. I have a few scars from the vampires when they were bored, but nothing had hurt more like my ankle.

"Everybody out. Now! Some one go call for the pack doctor!" The king demanded, and everyone was moved out of thr room, something must be going on and I think the king understood where his son was going with this. I tired to get up to follow them but I was gently pushed back down by the alphas son, who had now reached me.

He took of his coat and layed it under my head to keep it rested on something soft and also gently untied my hands, which the skin had turned red from rubbing against. His hamds lingered longer that normal, his thumb gently rubbing over the sore parts of my wrist. I kept in my hisses while he expected the damage from by wrists, like they will heal in no time, so why was he so fussed over it?

He looked so gentle, his eyes were so deep you could get lost in them forever. His hair was a dark long black style, and his lips were the perfect shape for kissing.
"Whats your name?" He ask gently, moving some of my short brown hair out of the way.

"Lucy" my voice came out weak, bearly above a whisper. His father and beta were now circling around me, and the alpha looked like he was getting in patient. The Luna had come back into this large old room with a glass of water and some food on the tray, and as she knelt down next to where I was laying, she softly told her son to give me the water.

"Please, drink this. The doctor should be here soon." The alphas son said as he helped me up to sit. I gazed at him, why was he doing this to me? Why not any of the other girls? His eyes had turned to brown, a dark oak brown. I could feel his arm wraped around my back, and may I tell you he had a nice strong body, well toned.

The doctor came 15 minutes later, with a large leather bag in his arms. The alpha didnt looked pleased at how long it took him to get here, and he apologized for being so late. He asked me questions, like if I was in any pain, but I didnt answer him. I didnt want to, this is unfair to the other girls who are not getting the treatment like I am. His hands moved around my legs, checking for any pain, but when he came to my right ankle, I couldnt help but let out a cry of pain . The man holding me let out a low growl, and his father let out a little chuckle, while his wife smiled.

"Okay, you cant walk on this for a while okay? You hurt it pretty bad, so stay off it for a while." The doctor informed while wrapping up my ankle. The man holding me nodded, and slowly lifted me up and into his arms, saftly secured. His pace was quick, but slow, sharp but smooth. 

 


 

 

 A/N : Okay, so this is my first story, I hope I did good :) Please tell me if I need to change anything, as I said this is my first time :)
I have also posted this story on WattPad, so if you do find it there please check it out, because I will most likly update it there first, my account on there is Nessaa998
Also, I need a title for this, so please help me figure one out :)