take this from me

don't be a rookie

"You trust us, right?" Wu Yifan cuts an intimidating figure against the door he's leaning upon. The president taps his fingers against the frame as Jongdae sits on the armchair, the leather squeaking as he tries to make himself comfortable. He nods, looking around the room once before giving Yifan his undivided attention. "If at any time you feel really uncomfortable, you can just let us know and we'll stop everything."

 

Yixing, a junior, closes the curtains with a quick flick of his wrist and walks to the door, just about to leave the room. Before he does he turns and grins at the male sitting in the room alone. "Don't worry! You're already in, this next bit is more tradition than anything so don't feel bad if you can't go through with it all the way."

 

Luhan (the vice-president) grabs Yixing by the collar of his shirt, dragging him away from the door so he can peek his head in instead. "But I feel like you'd enjoy this. I made some special arrangements."

 

That doesn't comfort Jongdae at all, knowing just how mischievous the senior is, but Yifan is infinitely more serious...so they should balance each other out, right?

 

The president just shrugs, trying to suppress a smirk as he bumps Luhan out of the room with his hip. A small wave of his massively huge hands, and then they're all gone, leaving the door open.

 

He just continues to sit there, back rigid and fidgeting as he awaits his initiation. Jongdae isn't a freshman pledge, he's actually a good friend of Luhan's, but had never really taken an interest in the Greek system. He was quite content to just go about his college life normally, until Luhan had actually introduced Jongdae to his 'brothers'. Luhan's core group mainly consisted of the executive board of their fraternity, and surprisingly, they all hit it off right away.

 

Jongdae hit it off especially well with Minseok.

 

There had been a couple of different reasons he decided to finally join. He keeps telling himself that Mineok isn't one of them, but apparently he's extremely transparent, as Minseok appears in the open doorway in a dark blue button down and black slacks that only serve to highlight his thighs.

 

Jongdae groans, and lets his head drop back against the armchair.

 

He also moves his legs together, hands clutching at his knees.

 

The sound of a door closing and a lock turning has him looking at the standing male. Minseok's untucking his shirt, head lowered as he concentrates on the buttons next, and his bangs fall into his eyes as this happens. It's a casual action with no other intent than just getting comfortable, but that's enough to have Jongdae shrinking in on himself when his friend steps closer.

 

It's bad.

 

This is bad.

 

Normally, if this were anyone else, this would be the time for Jongdae's cutting remarks and snarky commentary. But as Minseok looks up, a small smile on his face, Jongdae only feels his throat getting dry.

 

The older member smiles widely, his bottom lip before speaking. "You're my bottom--"

 

"--excuse me?"

 

Minseok tilts his head to the side as his hands finish ing the top three, enough to show some skin. "My little." His knees are grazing against Jongdae's as of now, and then Minseok parts his legs on either side so that his bump into the sides of the armchair. "If you had let me finish my sentence, there would have been no confusion."

 

"Oh." He tries, he really does, but when Minseok shuffles closer, Jongdae stops pretending that Minseok isn't having an effect on him.

 

Leaning forward, Minseok moves to kneel on the massive leather armchair, legs going to the empty space on either side of Jongdae. At this point, he's got Jongdae trapped, and he moves his hands from the back of the chair to the younger's shoulders. On instinct, Jongdae settles his hands on Minseok's slim hips, index fingers wrapping around the belt loops on his pants.

 

The action encourages Minseok more as he bends his knees more, lowering himself onto Jongdae's thighs. One hand skims up the skin of Jongdae's neck, going to follow the curve of his jaw, and then upwards, tracing the cut of his cheekbones. "That's a good pledge."

 

Swallowing once, Jongdae puts more pressure into his hands, guiding Minseok's hips closer to him. "I'm already a brother, remember?" At least his voice is working and somewhat steady.

 

A soft laugh, "I guess so.", and Minseok is grinding forward, also pressing their chests flush to each other. "You still shouldn't talk back to your Big. I am your mentor, after all." His hips move in a slow circle once, and Jongdae doesn't even try to choke back his moan.

 

"Is this what mentors do?"

 

Minseok quirks a brow, amused. "You've got quite the mouth on you. I don't remember you being so vocal those times we hung out as a group. If I remember correctly, you just kinda stared at me." But Minseok stops talking as soon as Jongdae reaches between them, hand trailing down to press against Minseok's half-hard . He relishes the exhale of breath from the man who's caused him so much pent up ual frustration, and rolls his hips upwards too, only creating more friction for them both.

 

"You're a brat." sighs Minseok into Jongdae's cheek as he responds to the grinding in fervor. Fingertips press into the dips and curves of Jongdae's body, only adding to the stimulation. “But you’re a brat that I’m not ing in the frat house.”

 

The words startle Jongdae, and he stops, small pants leaving his mouth. “What?”


“Want to come visit my single dorm?"