first time to share!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

chapter 15

 

"let me see!" sungmin jumped to see the picture that eunhyuk talked about. Heechul wanted to say something but he didn't know why he couldn't! minnah, her heart beat very hardly in her chest!

'it's not over yet, right?' she thought and she was sweating too much all up sudden. Heechul looked at her sweaty face and he felt burden somehow!

"it's not him!" leeteuk said. "look at his neck! There is no scar there! Maybe someone look like him, don't pay this much attention!" he added.

A smile drawn on minnah's face unaware of it! "h-h-how could that be me, and I'm here 24 hours?" she replied with a little shaky voice.

When heechul saw the relax expression covered their faces he leaned his back comfortably against the sofa and put his hand over his head.

"WOW! I thought for a second that I will watch You’re beautiful drama LIVE!!!" shindong said then laughed.

Both heechul and minnah looked at him all at once!

"it seems that minho's-sshi news are covering all the magazines!" eunhyuk said with a playful voice.

"let's go hyuk!" leeteuk stood then grabbed eunhyk hand to go to their work together without pay attention to 'minho' at all.

Minnah felt his ignorance, and she felt bad but she couldn't stop thinking about her brother. Heechul stood then grabbed her hand and pulled her after him despite what she wanted. "why everyone grabbing each other hand?" shindong asked confusedly.

"when your brother will come?" he pushed her to be in the middle of his room with an anger face.
"I-I-I don't know!"
"things are getting complicated more than ever! You can't stay here more!"
"what should I do?"
"you have to know when this brother will come!"
"he didn't answer me at all!"
"he is so dead!"
"HYUNG!"

"SHUT UP!"

She closed when she saw that he was fully angry! She was totally afraid! He looked at her directly at her eyes, she backed her stepped but he all up sudden….hugged her tightly. She froze of his sudden hug!

"h-h-hyu-g?"
"stop calling me hyung! Just for once!" he was resting his head on her shoulder.
"what are…y-o-u…doing?"
"resting my head can you too, do that?"
"h-y-…."
"shhssshhh!" he hugged her more that she felt she couldn't breathe!
"hee-ch-ul-sshi?" 
"finally, you said my name!"

"I can't breathe!"

He immediately pulled her off and breathed heavily. He looked at her red face and he was blushing too! She couldn't do anything just staring back at him!

"I-I was trying to hug! Just want to try how it feels!"
"and you do that with me….suddenly?"
"there is nothing! Guys always do that!"
"BO? But I'm not!"
"then why are you here? Do you think I'm in love with you and that's why I hugged you?"
"eh!"

"you are not my type! You're too far away from it! you're just minho! I don't look at you as minnah at all! Who will love someone like you?!"

He said a really harsh words to her! She was in shock to hear that in a direct way! He hurt her, and he didn't know why he said these words to her! Why he defend himself! He didn't mean to hurt her at all, but the words just went out his mouth! She bowed her head slightly then she left the room with an unsteadily steps. He raised his hand to caught her arm, but something prevented him to!

**************

3 days passed, and the scandal still took a big place all over the media. This day, they have to go to record for 'Strong Heart' to promote their album and to introduce the new member as well. On their way to the studio…

"we have to focused our talk about minho-sshi, not all the time, but try to bring a lot of stories about him" leeteuk suggested.
"since I'm not that good with him, do I have to create story?" sungmin asked.
"NO, I don't think it's a good idea, try to recall anything, but not creating one! We don't want any other scandal!" leeteuk said.

"so, we have to say something really strong, like the fight between him and heechul-hyung!" shindong said excitedly.

Heechul looked at him with a hateful look.

"listen, if you just think about spread this rumor, you'll count yourself dead!!" heechul said.
"why are you talking to me like that?" 
"DON'T EVER BRING THIS UP AGAIN! DON'T TRY TO SAY IT!"
"I got it! you don't have to be so angry!"

"BO?"

"STOP IT!" leeteuk interrupted them.

"we don't want any fight now! and I don't think it's a good idea to talk about that too! They will think minho is disrespectful person! SO, forget this one!"

minnah was listening to leeteuk and the others silently bowing her head sadly.

"they will ask us about the scandal, right?" eunhyuk said confusedly.

"yeah, but leave that to me!" leeteuk said.

When she heard him said that, she felt satisfied! 'I don't have to talk then, thanks…hyung!' she thought.

"I swear, if anyone try to spread any stupid thing about me they will pay for it!!" heechul complained.

"ARASO!!!" they all replied him!

*****************

Minnah entered the studio and sat on her chair near heechul but she didn't talk to him at all! Eunhyuk and shindong were sitting behind leeteuk and sungmin in front of minnah. They all were excited about the recording but only one person who couldn't find it as excited as them was minnah…thinking about her brother, leeteuk and now the new thought, heechul!

"yah!" heechul punched minnah's arm. She looked at him with a non-interested look and pouting  out!
"what?"
"smile! You look like a…dinosaur?"
"huh! Funny! I'm laughing!"

"YAH!"

She pouted out more just to more! Then heechul smiled at her reaction. "how cute!" he said to himself!

"be careful, don't talk about yourself, remember anything related to your brother, not yours, araso?" heechul warned her in a strict way. She just nodded to him with her same reaction.

"welcome everyone with a special episode of Strong Heart!" kang hodong said.

"our guest today…is super junior!" lee sungi added.

All the audiences and the guests clapped their hands and screaming!

"first we would like to let you introduce yourself" kang hodong said.

Everyone express himself until minnah's turn.

"hi everyone, my name is minho, please treat me well" she bowed gently then smiled which made the audiences scream!

"it seems you have a high popularity than we thought" hodong commented

She smiled and didn't say anything.

"well, we couldn't deny the rumor about you, minho-sshi, could you please tell us what happened? Could you tell us the truth?" lee sungi added.

"this is all a misunderstand thing, all the problem was he lost his way! He is a newbie and didn't know the place well…he apologize to us more than twice! Moreover, the reporter didn't talk about all the case! So it's just a misunderstand, he is very polite and respected person" leeteuk replied immediately.

"I see! Many of rumors started this way" lee sungi said.

"minho-sshi?" hodong asked
"yes?" minnah replied 
"who is the most awkward person with you? We want the truth!"
"can I answer this question?"

"sure!" everyone said.

"well, everyone was nice with me at the beginning, specially eunhyuk-hyung!"

'this rascal! Couldn't she say my name? who kept her secret? aish!' heechul thought.

"but the one who I couldn't really get well with, is leeteuk-hyung!"

Everyone scream in shock even hodong didn't expect this answer at all!

"WHAT? Leeteuk? Why are you treating him like that?" hodong asked.
"I thought at the beginning it will be heechul-sshi!" lee sungi added.
"why it will be me?" heechul asked confusedly.

"nothing particularly, but your character is hard to get well with"

Everyone laugh at lee sungi's reaction.

"it's not like I'm treating him badly! I'm just…." Leeteuk tried to clarify himself but shindong interrupted him.
"he is…he is! He always so stiff when he is around minho-sshi!"

"it doesn’t mean that I'm treating him badly!" leeteuk replied jokingly.

"so…minho-sshi, why you thought leeteuk-sshi is the one who is hard to get well with?" hodong asked.
"he laughs with the other members, but he didn't with me! he didn't talk to me!"
"who talked to you last night?" leeteuk interrupted which made the audiences burst with laughter!
"so, you're trying to get close to him step by step? Right, leeteuk-sshi?" hodong asked.

"yeah, he is really pure inside and outside, he didn't know anything, and that's why he involved in such a scandal in his first days!" leeteuk commented

"I agree with him, he is so idiot!" heechul said.
"NO! I'm not idiot!" minnah shouted!
"he is always like that, he just says whatever in his mind!" eunhyuk added.

"because leeteuk and minho-sshi are awkward with each other, so the manager decided to let them share one room" sungmin added.

"is that true?" hodong asked leeteuk.

"yeah! Before I were with heechul, but now I'm sharing the same room with minho" leeteuk stopped then completed. "once we talked at night, he is so pure! And that's why I made a nickname to him" he turned the board next to him and he wrote in it with a big handwriting 'WI'.

"what that means?" lee sungi asked.

"heechul-sshi always say idiot to him, and I find him weird! So I decide to take the first two letters from each word! WI means weird and idiot!"

The whole studio laughed at minho's nickname.

"why he is weird?"

"once I wanted to teach him how to play guitar, when I caught his hand he pushed my hand and threw the guitar and went out my room!" sungmin said his story!

Minnah covered her face from shameful!

"once leeteuk-sshi want to see if he was sick before his debut, but he also pushed his hand and went to his room angrily!" eunhyuk said then he laughed himself!

"that means he doesn't like people to touch him!" hodong said.

"maybe!" heechul commented with a smirk.
"who is the closest member to you?" hodong asked.

"Heechul-hyung" sungmin, shindong and eunhyuk replied instead of minnah!

"yeah, heechul-hyung is so close to me! he is a warm person" minnah added.
"at first, I thought he is weird as leeteuk thought, but then I found him very funny!" heechul said.
"that's why they get well" leeteuk added. 

"YAH!" heechul shouted at him.

They made the atmosphere very funny and warmly by telling their experience with minho.

"didn't anything else happen to him or with anyone else?" lee sungi asked curiously.

"I have something" minnah said which made heechul and the others look at her in wonder.

"what do you want to say, minho-sshi?" hodong asked.

Minnah turned her bored and she wrote on it "TWIN".

"I have a story that I didn't share it with the members yet" minnah added

"I'm so curious now! this will be so exlusive!" lee sungi said happily.

She showed her neck with the scar to the cameraman and then started to tell her story.

"I have a twin sister, I lost my parent and she is the only family to me, and this scar here caused by a car accident when I were 17 years old, I slept in the hospital for almost 2 months and from this scar, people could find out who is minho from his sister, so, I thought this a good experience since I make people recognize us and find differences!" minnah said with a tears in her eyes.

"awahhh!! How old are you now?" hodong felt sorry for her.
"I'm 22 years old" minnah replied with lots of tears in her eyes that refused to fall down.
"this is my first time to hear it! really!" heechul said in shock!
"I always see his scar but I wouldn't dare to ask him! And really this is our first time to hear that he was involved in such accident!" eunhyuk added.

"minho-sshi, I always think he is pure because he is so careful and protect his sister, he really loves her…" he stopped then completed. "once, he didn't come with us to record for the album, and made problem to us because his sister was sick that day! but he didn't care at all, his sister is more important than anything, and that makes me respect him!"

"this new member is such a really good person! Please applause for him!" hodong said proudly.

"is there anything you want to say to us? your stories is so intersting! " lee sungi asked.

"hyung, talk about that day when we returned to the dorm" eunhyuk said to leeteuk.

Leeteuk stood to explain something to them happened to them all, but once he stood he felt dizzy, but he ignored his feeling and walked until he reached the middle of the studio. Then when he wanted to speak, everything in his eyes turned to black! He fell down powerfully and fainted without any warning! Minnah couldn't feel her feet but she was the first one who jumped to hold leeteuk tightly! She slapped his face but no reply! Everyone gathered around him saying his name but he was in deep sleep!

***********************************

enjoy <3

coments are always <3

D=