minho's second confession!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 14

 

"why?" she asked confusedly.

 

He took a deep breath then answered her.
"I don't know if I have to tell you, but, my ex-girlfriend said the same thing as you, it's just make me returned to
 days that I want to forget" he answered with a lot of pains in his voice.

'is she that girl? is she said the same thing as me? I hate my words NOW!!!' she screamed her mind.

"I'm …… sorry!"
"there is nothing to apologize at! Just go to sleep! We have a lot of works these days"

he lied on his bed and his back faced her. He covered himself even his head! She felt like if she 
hurt him and let him back for his bad days!

"switch off the lights and stop STARRING!" he said almost laughing but he controlled his voice. 

He didn't want to make her feel like he knew it already! Knew that 'minho' loves him, he wanted to pass that day 
and erase all what he heard from 'him'. She blushed and ran to switch it off.

After 5 minutes…

"hyung?" she asked beneath her cover.
"hmmm?" he replied powerlessly.
"when…when did your heart beat strongly?" she asked innocently.

He straight up his back and the sleep that would cover his eyes…gone! He turned his head to her but she 
didn't notice his reaction because of the darkness and her cover!

"what?"
"I'm just asking…since you didn't sleep yet! I want to talk until we fall asleep!"
"why this question exactly?"

She pulled up her cover and turned her head to see leeteuk sat on his bed facing her. She sat immediately 
when she saw his shadow like that!

"I didn't mean to interrupt your sleeping! And there is no hidden meaning too!"
"then…" he didn't know what to say, how to reply! Just the image of "minho's confeesion" exceed his mind again!
"what? I'm just curious about your answer!" she insisted."tell me about yours! What about you then?"

She wide her eyes and her heart beat increased, didn't know what to say!

"why you…want to know?"
"what?" he said funnily. "look, you're really unfair! If you want to know about me something then you have to 
tell me one about you!"

"what if you know? What will you do?"

'what am I saying?? I have to watch my words' she thought.

Leeteuk, for the first time, his heart beat hilariously in front of a GUY! his fear looked at his face, and he 
couldn't control his emotion that exist him suddenly!

"I won't do anything, I will keep it as a secret! and …WI!! it's just a normal conversation! Why are you like that?"
 he wanted to make the atmosphere to get better by teasing her. 

"then….if I say…"

She swallowed her saliva and he did too. The place was dark and no one of them could see the expression 
of the other! They were talking and anticipating the answer of each other!

"if you say..?!" he nodded his head to follow her sentence.
"my heart right now is beating!" she froze by her confession! She shocked of her stupidity too!

He didn't say a word nor she! The silence covered the place and an awkward atmosphere exist!

"GO….to sleep…no more stupid thing to say" he said separately with flickering eyes!

He buried himself under his cover with a shock expression! But she couldn't move at all she 
was at her same reaction didn't move!

"I mean…""JUST SLEEP! WE HAVE WORK!" he interrupted her more like in a shock tone! He didn't imagine 
that 'he' will say it directly to him!

He then woke and carried his cover wanting to sleep outside the room.

"where are you going?" she asked him confusedly.
"I don't think I will sleep tonight! I well sleep in heechul's room!"

She couldn't say anything more or stop him from going outside so what she did was slapping her face roughly! 

'what if he told heechul? What am I going to do???' she thought!

******

"YAH!" heechul screamed when he saw leeteuk entered his room without knocking it!
"why are you still waking?" he was carrying his cover and walking toward heechul's bed.
"what's wrong? Entering without knocking, then asked me why I'm still awake?!"
"move, let me sleep here this night!"
"BO?! OUT! Aren't you having a room?"
"YAH! I'm really sleepy! I want to sleep here! Is there something wrong?"
"why?"
"stop asking me! just move a space for me! your bed is pretty wide for two!"

Heechul felt uneasy for leeteuk's attitude! He suspected that leeteuk found out minho's real identity! 
He moved and let leeteuk slept on his bed but he couldn't hide his suspicious inside him!

"TELL ME! WHAT HAPPENED? Is there something between you and minho?"
"so what?" he said closing his eyes pretending to sleep.
"yah…what happened? You can't let me asking myself like that!" he shook leeteuk's body trying to wake
 him up, even though he wasn't sleep.

"you are a good actor, really! An excellent one!" he said then opened his eyes to meet heechul's.
"what? What are you saying?"

Leeteuk sat then faced heechul.

"what would your reaction be if a guy confess his love to you? And not a normal love but the deep one?!"

Heechul rolled his eyes then hide his face with his hand then moved it to his neck with a shame expression.

"did…minho… say something to you?"
"He is being scary!" leeteuk sat then his eyes met heechul's face.
"that minho!"
"I know you knew it! but I didn't expect to hear it directly!" 
"what? I know what?"
"don't claim stupidity! I heard your conversation with him! But, I'm really in shock!"
"wooow wooow! So you were knowing all of that but you pretend like you aren't knowing anything! So 
complete your acting!"

"it's hard! I don’t know why too! He is weird to death! what's wrong with him!"
"he is…."

Leeteuk looked at his face with a suspicious look waiting for the complete sentence.

"he loves you"
"I know! But I want to clear his mind! What if his sister knows about this love? I want to help him to get 
through this bad thoughts! I don't want to hear people insulting him!"
"leeteuk-sshi!"
"I know that you were helping him too! So, let's help him together…what do you think?"
"he loves you as a fan-boy! No less no more!"
"but…what if this love grow in a wrong way? We don't have to wait until that day come, right?"
"this is my first time that I talk to you this long!"
"YAH! I'm serious, stop joking! And this isn't the first time!" leeteuk rolled his eyes then said. 
"you're like him, weird, I have to help both of you" 

he laughed then heechul jumped on him and covered leeteuk's face with his pillow!

*****************
Next day, minnah couldn't look directly at leeteuk's eyes, she was trying to avoid him and to avoid any 
conversation! Heechul felt her worries and tried to comfort her but he stopped when a thought crossed his mind.

'why I'm bothering myself with her? It's starting to be annoying! I think about her nonstop! GOD! 
She will cause problems if I aren’t with her'

He sat beside her and clear his mind about these thoughts. She swallowed her saliva when she saw heechul's 
stiff face! She thought that he knew about what happened between her and leeteuk the day before!

"what?" she asked shakily
"you don't want me to sit here?" he said sarcastically. 
"NO"
"don't shout, I'm not deaf!"
"did you…"
"YES!!!" he interrupted her.
"I didn't mean…"
"sshhhssshh!"

Leeteuk looked at them then changed his sight to eunhyuk who looked surprised somehow!

"what's wrong hyuk?" leeteuk asked him.
"don't tell me that you're watching…." Sungmin added
"NO! listen…" eunhyuk interrupted him.

All of them looked at him in a serious expression!

"what?" heechul asked.
"minho-sshi!" he said then looked at minnah! 

All of them then turned their heads to where minnah sat.

"me? what about me?" she asked frightfully!
"they took pictures of you!""what about that! fans always do that" shindong replied.
"NO! he is in a foreign country! They saw him in a foreign country!"

Heechul and minnah wide their eyes in shock! They don't believe what they heard! They looked at each 
other with a worried look!

'minho is alive....but....I'm dead now! I'm in trouble!' SHE THOUGHT

*************************
enjoy<3

sorry for being late T___T

I start my studying this week, so it's hard for me to update early ><

just I hope you liked this chapter T_T 

next chapter they will guest in strong heart xDDD