"Minho's PROPOSAL"

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 11

 

Today is the day for 'MINHO' to debut…days passed so fast that she couldn't manage to count them well. She was doing the plan successfully to not get caught by the others or specially her roommate, leeteuk. No one except heechul discovered minho's real identity. Even leeteuk who got suspect sometimes, what he always tells himself that 'minho is as weird as heechul…no less, no more!' just to quit thinking of him!

Before going to the KBS music bank for their comeback performance, they were sitting in the living room having a nice chat.

"what do you think will happen today?" eunhyuk asked happily.
"we will do the performance then return to our usual schedule…!" heechul replied reading the magazine carelessly.
"I think the fans will be more interest in Minho-sshi" leeteuk said.
"yeah, I think that too" shindong agreed him

"but..."

They completed their chatting while minnah sank in her thought ignoring their talking and looked forward aimlessly. Heechul gazed her then put down the magazine while his eyes still on her dreamy face.

"do you know that there are bunch of fans who got angry because they thought he is replacing kangin-hyung place?" eunhyuk said wonderingly.

"yeah…I know, even if it is not for that reason, he will have antis either way!" leeteuk replied frustrated.

"you have to adapt yourself with this fact, everyone has his own fan base, and has his own anti base!" heechul completed.

"no one will predict what those crazy people will do!! They do whatever they want!" sungmin added

Minnah didn't pay attention to them at all. They tried to help her by saying whatever they think to not make 'him' feel that 'he' is the only one who will gain hate from the fans.

"we didn't say that to make you worry…but we want to put you in reality" shindong said.

"yeah…I know! Thanks for helping anyway! I know what you were saying…" she said in messy tone which it cleared to them that there was something bothering her.

Heechul walked and sat beside her to know what makes her like that!! He put his arm to surround her by leaning it on the sofa behind her back.

"what's wrong?" heechul whispered to her.

"nothing" she replied bowing her head sadly.

"come on" he stood wanting her to follow him, but she stared at him blankly.
"what?" 

"just come on!" he grabbed her hand and made her follow him despite what she want.

When leeteuk saw what heechul did, the doubtful feelings exist him but he ignored it and tried to focus on what they were talking before going to the KBS building.

"what's wrong? Do feel that you can't perform? Are you nervous?" heechul asked her.

They both stood in the middle of heechul's room facing each other. She shook her head disagreeing then nodded, not knowing how to answer.

"what's wrong???" he asked helplessly

"few days ago, I kept calling my brother…but he wasn't replying to me at all! I'm really worried about him!" she said with a sad tone.

"maybe he is studying!"
"but…he didn't send me a message or even calling me back! Do you think he is alright?" she raised her eyes to meet his eyes.

"I think…I'm sure he is, but maybe he is studying…you have to consider the difference time between the countries!" he paused then completed. "since he called you before, then you have to wait him until he finds the proper time! Don't worry…"

 

"but…I was thinking about what you told me, there are still few days until the end of the month…but he isn't coming back!!"

"I know that you will still here more than month! He lied to you!"

"don't say it in a bad way! I don't care if I'll still here 2 months or even a year…I want to know if he is doing fine or not!!!"

"but we CARE!! What do you think will happen to you or even us if this spread out?"

"I won't say anything!!! I will do my best!"
"if you really trying to do your best…then how I figured it out so easily?!"
"you're watching too much movies…that's why!"
"ooh..YEAH! because of that too, YOU'RE HERE!!"
"I want to call him" she paused and bowed her head.
"look at your face! You didn't sleep well when you transferred to leeteuk's room!"
"NO…I'm sleeping well…he treats me well too!"

"who said that he didn't? anyway!" he paused then completed.

"your brother is fine! Believe me!"

He came close to her and patted her arms gently. When he wanted to hug her to calm her down, leeteuk entered the room…and he got shock of the scene! Heechul stopped right away when he saw leeteuk's expression!

'they aren't doing anything wrong!! They aren't!' he thought while his eyes went bigger than it usual size and swallowed his saliva.

"it's time to leave" leeteuk said pointed at the door, he left quickly but he stopped when heechul talked to him.
"why is your face like that?" heechul still holding minnah's arms.

"I'm nervous! Today is our performance after a long of time!" he answered while his back facing him.

They looked at each other not knowing what happened to leeteuk. Minnah took off heechul's hands and wanted to follow leeteuk right away.

"be careful…and your brother surly fine" he said to her then followed her.

*******

Everyone was sitting in the waiting room for their comeback performance.

"minho-sshi, stop shaking so that you can do better on stage!" sungmin grabbed her hands.
"it's naturally that he will be like that, but you have to concentrate, we all support you…and even the fans!" leeteuk said.

She smiled at them and nodded.

They didn't finish their appearance yet because the stylist was late..and it was not usual from her. After few minutes, the stylist entered the room powerfully apologizing to them and gasping from her running.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be late! Let's start now!" when her eyes met minnah's face she went all hyper suddenly."OMO!! MINHO-OPPA!!"

Minnah turned her head to where the stylist was and she got shock of what she saw!! "N..N….NANA-SSHI??!"

All members looked at the both nana and 'minho' who suddenly from nowhere knew each other!

"How is your sister minnah?" nana asked minnah! When heechul heard this question he laughed a little.
"SHE..IS……FINE!!" she replied to her!

"she looks exactly like you!! I miss her so much!! She is the most idiot person who I met in my whole life!" she said funnily which made heechul laughing even more.

Minnah got frustrated of what nana said! She bite her lips roughly didn't laugh with her at all, she stared at her in a devil way!

"just kidding, don't be so angry!" nana said

"so..you both knew each other?" eunhyuk asked curiously!
"YES!!" Nana replied to him happily!
"great!" sungmin added

"I didn't know that minho-oppa will be someday an idol!! If I knew, I would not reject his proposal to me!" she said acting if she was regretting about it.

Everyone opened their eyes widely and couldn't believe her at all!! "MINHO DID PROPOSE TO YOU?" they all said in one voice!

Minnah who didn't know anything got shock of her confession! 'MINHO….Wanted…to marry…NANA?? What a trouble!!!'

*************************************

enjoy <3

please comment =)

I'm sorry if I'm late T_T