Chapter 2

Hi. You've Been Hi-Jacked! [hiatus]

Hee Young sat down on the cold leather couch, her body shaking terribly out of control as she tried to comprehend how she got into another horrible situation. It seems as if the man took her to one of the “nicer” clubs, but everyone there looked as if they wanted to kill someone or just it up. She looked down at the clothes she was forced to change into: a tight black pencil skirt that barely covered her bum, and a low cut tube top that practically suffocated the living daylights out of her.

“What am I supposed to do here?” She thought, scanning the crowd carefully. A drunk man sluggishly dropped down beside her, instantly slinging an arm around her bare shoulders.

“…’ello daarliin’… let’sss s-say we hit up on of ‘em private rooomss pretty thang.” His voice was slurry and she could practically taste the alcohol in his putrid breath.

The drunken man was pulled off of her by the guy who brought her here in the first place, “Come with me.” He said in a low voice, pulling on her arm harshly.

“I-I don’t want to!” She yelled back, fighting his grip.

But the man got irritated and back hand her across the face, “I told you to come with me!” He yelled.

Hee Young laid a hand on her stinging cheek, and she stood up, balancing on her killer stilettos, walking closely behind the guy. She noticed a door a bit farther to her right and wondered if she can make it, but the glint of the man’s golden gun caught her eye.  Before she could finalize her decision, she was shoved into a quieter room, filled with men and girls who looked like es.

The men eyed her hungrily while the es glared at the new girl. Hee Young ignored their stares and focused on her feet, trying to think of a way out of this.

“Come on boss, you need to relive all that ual frustration somehow. All of us have chicks standing in line to be with us and when we try to get you one, you always turn them down.” The man with the golden gun said.

“Look, I’m not interested, okay? What if she’s carrying some sort of disease? Did you ever think about that idiot?” A familiar voice answered back.

It sounded like… Jonghyun’s voice.

Hee Young snapped her head back, “What is he doing here? Don’t tell me that he’s part of them… That lying bastard.”

“Just take a look at her okay boss, I know you’ll like what you see.” The man persisted.

Jonghyun sighed, giving up and walked with him, when he saw that it was Hee Young, he froze.

The man laid a hand on his shoulder, “So what do you think? It was kind of hard to bring her here at first ‘cause she kept on struggling, so I had to slap her so she would cooperate.” He said chuckling.

Jonghyun stood there, at a loss for words, “Speechless boss?” The man grinned.

Jonghyun’s eyes traveled up and down Hee Young’s body carefully, studying every curve and bust to it. He had to admit; he did like what he saw, and he didn’t like the fact that every man in here is also seeing her. But what did this man say, he slapped her?

“Get out.” Jonghyun said in a dangerously low voice.

The man leaned it, cupping his ear, “What was that boss?”

“I said everyone of you bastards get out. Now!” Jonghyun raised his voice higher, surprising everyone, but they listened and filed out quickly, leaving only him and Hee Young in the room.

They stood there in silence, Hee Young’s eyes still focused on her feet, while Jonghyun stood there. He came closer, making her step back, “W-What are you doing here?” His voice was softer now.

She could only shake her head, “Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?” Jonghyun asked, cupping her chin, and raising her face so that she could look at him. He spotted the visible red mark on her cheek and he walked over to a cooler, taking out a beer and placing it on her cheek.

The cool touch made her flinch, “J-Jonghyun?” She cried out, but he immediately covered with his hand.

“I’m not known as that here, call me Jae Beom.” He said.

 “I-I’m scared.”

He sighed, pulling her into a hug, “Shh… Calm down, I know you are.” He whispered, rubbing her back.

His hug was warm, making Hee Young’s nerves instantly calm down, but he pulled away, making her feel nervous again, “Look, you can’t stay here. It’s too dangerous.”

She nodded, but questions filled her mind, “But, I don’t understand what’s going on. Why are you with them? Are you part of a gang? What are they going to do to me?”

Jonghyun placed a finger to , “Don’t worry about that now, what you need to worry about is getting out of here.” He took her hand and gave her keys, “Here, take these, do you know where your car is?”

She nodded, “They parked it at the back.”

“Okay, so you see that backdoor? When you exit the building, you’ll have to take a right, and on the second stoplight take a left. And to your right you’ll spot a building called SM Inn. You’ll meet a guy called Onew and he’ll ask you the question, what would you like to eat for dinner? And make sure you answer chicken in order for him to know that you’re with me. I’ll call him when you leave to make sure he knows that you’re coming, okay?”

Hee Young’s mind was all jumbled, “Wait, I have to take a right and then a left… at the… chicken?”

There was knocking on the front door and Jonghyun shook his head, “You have to leave now, don’t worry, it’s not too hard to find.” He said, pushing her to the back door.

“B-But what about you?”

Jonghyun gave her a reassuring smile, “Don’t worry about me sweetheart, I got business to take care of here.”

She nodded and started to walk out, but he grabbed for her hand, “Make sure you change your clothes too.” He added, his face turning a light pink.

“Okay,” And she walked out of the door.

Jonghyun’s face harden as he walked to the door, “What is it?” He asked.

The man from before held up a new glass of champagne, “Hey boss, I thought the two of you would like a drink to make things more fun.”

Jonghyun glared at the man, “I’ll give you five seconds to leave or else I’ll shoot you.”

“Wait what boss?” The man asked confused.

“Five… four… three—“ Jonghyun started counting down.

“Okay okay I’ll leave!”

Jonghyun breathed out, and locked the door again, dialing the numbers to Onew.

“Yeoboseyo?” Onew’s voice croaked out from the phone.

“Yah, there’s a girl making her way to the inn, make sure you ask the question.” Jonghyun said.

There was coughing in the background, “A girl? Why are you bringing a girl here?” Onew questioned.

“She’s not just any girl, it’s Hee Young, and she looks exactly what we saw in the pictures with him.” Jonghyun reasoned.

“That’s her? You found her?”

Jonghyun smirked, “I know, what are the chances? Maybe we can use her to get to him. That bastard’s been hiding for months now, and she may be the only lead we got.”

“Okay, just make sure you don’t expose your true objective to her or else we’ll fail the mission.”

Jonghyun chuckled, “Failing the mission is the least of our worries.” He said, pacing the room, “We might get killed.”



You know, even I didn’t expect my story to turn out this way. LOL. I guess you could say, I sort of figured out what’s going to happen. I woke up around 7 something in the morning, and I just had the urge to write the next chapter. OoOoOo are any of you guys confused? Good. You’ll just have to read more to find out what happens. I hope I didn’t disappoint!

Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting. I appreciate it all! <333