Chapter One

You're the only one

It was autumn, Jung Taekwoon’s favourite season of all. It reminds him of someone special. Taekwoon walks towards the venue with a bouquet of her favourite flower in his hand. He had been waiting for this special day to arrive every single year. He arrived, walking slowly to the place following the beat of his pounding heart.

“InHae ya, oppa is here. I’ve missed you…. alot” Taekwoon said with a faint smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His dream was to be a soccer player, her dream was just to be by his side forever. Taekwoon and InHae met in high school and had been dating since then. Taekwoon is now training to be in the national soccer team while InHae is working as a kindergarten teacher at a neighbourhood school, despite being buzy, they still slot in some time just to meet each other. InHae hides a secret from Taekwoon that only she and her family members know.

One cold evening, Taekwoon finished training earlier than expected; he got ready in a flash and went to fetch InHae at her workplace. He went to the nearby café to buy for her a warm cup of caramel macchiato and waited outside her workplace until she went out.

“Oh Oppa, you’re early.” InHae said while walking towards Taekwoon.

“My training ended early, here is your favourite drink. “

“Awww, you’re the best! Thank you!” InHae said and gave Taekwoon a quick peck on his cheek

“Anything for my girl.” Taekwoon pats her head

“Cheesy. So where are we going tonight for dinner?” InHae asked while walking towards the bustop hand in hand with Taekwoon

“I feel like eating your kimchi jiggae………”

“Arasso, lets go to the supermarket and buy some ingredients.”

They bought the necessary ingredients and went to InHae’s apartment. Taekwoon walks straight towards the couch and switch on the tv with his most comfortable position while InHae prepares the main dish for tonight’s dish.

“Oppa, would you like ramen or rice to go with it?” InHae shouted from the kitchen

“Both!”

“Bwoh? Are you that hungry?”

“Aniyo, I just have a big appetite.”

In the midst of preparing the dish, InHae suddenly coughed so hard that can be heard until the living room. She went to the toilet and locked the door. Taekwoon rushed to the toilet and knocked the door.

“InHae-ya ! Kwenchana?”

“N-nae. Im okay just some flames due to my cold.”

InHae came out of the toilet and continued cooking the dish. Taekwoon went to the kitchen and made her a warm cup of lemongrass with honey drink to soothe .

“Here, drink this.”

“W-what is this?”

“Just drink!”

InHae took a sip and spits everything out “Oppa, what is this. It taste like….lemongrass”

“It is pabo-ya. Its good for your cold. Come on drink up.”

After a few minutes, dinner is served. “Oppa, dinner is ready.”

“I’ll eat it well!” Taekwoon said with food in his mouth.

“Oppa, please eat slowly. Aigoo, who is gonna take care of you if im not around….”

“Our………...daughter?”

“Tch.”

They finished their dinner and Taekwoon offered to clear the dishes since InHae had cooked a delicious meal. InHae fell asleep while watching tv and waiting for Taekwoon to finish washing the dishes. Taekwoon looked up the clock and realised it was already 11.30, he have training at 8 tomorrow morning. He walked to the living room and found her sleeping. He switched off the tv, took blankets to cover her up, kissed her forehead and left the house.

The next morning, InHae woke up, got ready and was about to go out the house when she realised a note on the fridge.

“InHae ya~

Thank you for the meal last night. I can’t wait to eat your cooking every single day.

 I won’t be able to meet you today, im sorry and I love you.

-Taekwoon Oppa”

 

InHae smiled and whispered to herself “Tch, I love you too”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theres the first chapter. Love it? A lil boring? I apologize in advance~  I hope its not thaaaaaaaaaat boring whatever it is, comments are always welcomed! Nice comments are ofc more than welcomed, if its a bad comment, at least type it prettily hehehe.

And i hope its not too late to wish you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 be a glorious year for all of you!

xx