Hide

Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek

Just another hot day at TVXQ’s apartment. They had given an off day today, but the boys didn’t really enjoy it. They didn’t know what to do, usually on this time; they will have an interview or a live stage.

“Yah, it’s boring. We should do something?” Changmin, who lay down on the floor yelling to all his hyungs.

“No need to yell Min. We’re all boring here.” Junsu who lean his back on the couch in front of the sleeping Yoochun said.

“How about a dance practice?” the leader-sshi suggested.

“No..no..no.. It was holiday, Yunho~yah.” Jaejoong snuggle the pillow on the floor lazily.

“Than what should we do?” Junsu raised his eyebrow.

Suddenly Yoochun sat up straight, open his eyes widely that make all the people on the room surprised. They become silent for a minute or so, waiting for another movement from the half sleeping Yoochun. Then Yoochun close his eyes again and snuggle to something fluffy near him which is Junsu’s thigh. Junsu hold his breath when Yoochun’s hair tickling his thigh cuz he just wear a short pants, while the others hold their laugh of Yoochun’s epic sleep.

Yoochun snuggle closer to the-new-found-softer-pillowthan before a.k.a Junsu thigh and buried his face on Junsu’s stomach. He breathes on Junsu’s stomach, obviously happy with a-new-found-warm-and-relaxing smell. Junsu’s body stiffened by Yoochun’s action, he couldn’t move even a bit. He doesn’t know why but his heart pounding like a drum on his ears and he could feel that his face was hot like burning.  His arms were lying powerless on the armchair.

“Are you ok, Su?” Jaejoong’s motherly feeling was wake up the moment he saw Junsu’s face reddened like a tomato.

Junsu just nodded, he was speechless. Changmin and Yunho just laugh silently at Junsu’s funny face.

“Ok, then back to the topic.” Yunho said shifted his own mind from Junsu’s super epic face. “What we gonna do today??” he added.

Junsu was not care at the topic anymore. All he cares now was the most gorgeous boy that sleeps so soundly on his lap yet breathing on his stomach. Junsu was so captive by his band mates named Yoochun, his long eyelashes was beautifully decorating the close eyes, the cheekbone was rise up proudly, the nose was pointing straight, and the last was the most beautiful thing on his face that Junsu never feel bored to stare at it. It was his kissable red full lips that shining on Junsu’s eyes. Unconsciously Junsu his own lips. Realizing his dirty mind, quickly he shifted his eyes from the gorgeous face, hope that the thought will vanished.

Considering Junsu was lucky today, Yoochun shifted a little from his sleep and make the thin shirt he was wearing reveal his shape abs. Junsu gulp to beauty body in front of his eyes, he leaned his head forward a little so he can see the y tattoo that printed beautifully on Yoochun’s hip. Even though it’s not much different with the tattoo on Jaejoong’s back, still for Junsu this one was ier.

His thought was abruptly been cut off by Changmin sudden loud voice, “Hide and Seek, let’s play that?? Before we getting too old and we can’t even found a good place for hiding cuz our eyes are blur.” Changmin stated.

The older two was considering their maknae suggestion before finally nodded and agreed with Changmin’s idea. All of them now look at Junsu, demanding for his will to agree with their decision.  Junsu quickly nodded his head before the three of them make a hole on his head.

“You can wake him up, if you want?” Changming pointed at the sleeping body on Junsu’s lap. “O…ok,” Junsu said.

Then the other three come back to a discussion about the rule of the game.

Junsushook Yoochun’s body softly, afraid to break the sleeping beauty.

“Yoochun~ah…” Junsu tries once and Yoochun doesn’t move at all. “Yoochun~ah…” he tries again but the sleeping beauty remains to stay still. Junsu start to think the possibility that Yoochun is dead. Ok that was too rude. Junsu tries again and now Yoochun’s body stirs a bit. ‘Good’ Junsu thought. But he didn’t wake up, he just changes his position, he sleeps like a real sleeping beauty that waits for a kiss from the prince to wake him up. Junsu was considering kissing those lips though, but he remembers the other three was in the same room. So he grabs Yoochun’s shoulder and shook his body violently this time.

Yoochun’s eyes snap open, surprised by the shaking. He tries to sit up straight but instead his forehead crush on to Junsu’s forehead that leaned down when he shook Yoochun’s body before.

“Owwwwwwwww,,,” they whining in unison while rubbing their own forehead.

“Yah,, why you get up so suddenly?” Junsu’s massage his forehead that feel like broken. Yoochun was surprised and look at his surrounding clueless.

“Sorry, I thought there was an earthquake.” He said innocently. Yoochun shifted closer to Junsu’s face and look at his forehead concern. “Is that really hurt, Su?”

“It…It’s alright. Come on let join the other.” Junsu quickly move from the couch and join the other on the floor who giggling because of Yoochun and Junsu’s epic.

Yoochun pouted a little but then join the other, “So…what this is about?” he asks innocently.

After explaining the whole thing to Yoochun, who excitedly join the game. They do the jan-ken-poi to choose whose going to be the guard.  A few minutes later, Jaejoong lose the jan-ken-poi, so he has to count to 10 then find the other four.

It’s not easy to find a good hiding place in their not-so-big apartment. They had to be smart to fool Jaejoong around.

---Next --->