A beginning to something new.

all that matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


----Daehyun POV------

"Well I think you should just back off of her, And I'm serious..." Himchan's voice suddenly becomes more stern and exact...

"What do you mean?" I hope he's not gonna hit me with the confession that he's in love with her. 

"She has a boyfriend." He sharply stabs at me as if I didn't know. It's not like I'm bothered by it. 

  I step on the break immediately while we're on the busy street. The cars surrounding me honk violently from my dangerous action. "I knew that already..." I slouch back into my chair. "That doesn't bother me. Doesn't bother me at all." I pretend to not be phased whatsoever. 

"It sounds like it bothers you if you ask me." Himchan shakes his head from my uncertainty. 

I look back at the cafe that rose had just entered. 
Should I go in there? 
...
No. I'll forget about it, but I'll ask some questions. 

"Himchan, who is her boyfriend?" I turn the steering wheel taking us back to my apartment. 

"BYG." He speaks calmly looking out the window and fiddling with his finger nails. 

I don't think I heard him correctly. It sounded kinda blurry to me... "Who?" 

"I said, BYG." He gets frustrated from my uneasy response. 

"What kind of name is that? It sounds like radio station..." 

"He's a rapper, and music producer. He also had a fashion line for the Seoul fashion production, but that was cancelled. So was his record deal..." 

"So-, sounds like he has it pretty bad?" I stutter digging deeper into his situation.

"Yeah, and he's a ing prick." Himchan is on edge seems like he doesn't wanna talk about him.

This is enough information for me to dig deep into him. The man who's holding me back from my woman. "Literally what kind of name is BYG?" I repeat pulling into the driveway of the modeling agency. 

Once stopping in front of the front door. I see the man that I saw in the bathroom at the new year white party.

"And there goes BYG." Himchan scolds at the sight of the man. "ing asswipe." He snarls under his breath grabbing his man purse and opening the car door. "Oh hi BYG what's the hold up here? I don't usually see you hanging out at the Seoul modeling agency." 

 BYG paces back and forth on the sidewalk of the entrance. His hands are held up to his mouth, his brows are furrowed, and I can see him grinding his teeth. He's very upset. 

Himchan walks up to him sizing him up and down. "Y'know others have to walk through the front door too?" Himchan smartly remarks to the furious man. I'm actually afraid of what will come next. 

"Himchan don't you start!" BYG point his finger in his face stepping just a little bit closer creating one inch of deadly space. 

"What you gonna do hit me? because I'll fight back." Himchan snarls back at him leaning his face into the others.

"You shut your mouth!!" BYG grabs himchan by the collar of his dress shirt, and snugs him closer to his face. "You shouldn't speak of something that you know nothing about. It's dangerous for your life." 

"What the are you talking about? I don't know anything." Himchan calmly responds eyeballing him strongly. 

I stand In front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter