Min Hyuk

Let Your Heart Speaks

 

My day couldn’t be worse than yesterday when I hit Jiyong. I wasn’t late today but I just keep thinking about his broken celly. I don’t know how to get money to change it. I even couldn’t concentrate to my class. What a day. Spending my rest time in class, trying to think how to get money.

 

Then ~~~

“Haiiii, you look like zombie when you imagining something.” Min Hyuk surprised me.

 

I’m quite surprised to his ‘rude’ greeting.

Waking me up from my reverie.

 

“Min Hyuk, don’t you even dare to surprise me like that again. You could kill me by an heart attacked.” I pointed at his face madly.

 

“Sorry honey, but I couldn’t let my bestfriend being looked like zombie. Hahaha. I swear won’t do that again. “ He smiled at me.

 

“Yeah, better you keep your words or your bestfriend would get an heart attacked.” I said and about to start continue my day-dream.

 

“By the way, what are you thinking actually ? You seem have a problem. ” He asked me.

 

“I’m not sure to tell you cause I know you can’t help me. ” I answered.

 

“Just try it. Either I can help you or not, you can share  with me instead of thinking it yourself.”

 

I was thinking for a moment then spent 15 minutes telling him. He listened in on.

 

“Hmmm, you already knew I can’t help you with the money, but can I give you a suggestion ? ” He asked.

 

“What kinda suggestion ? It’d better be good.”

 

“Why don’t you try to meet him again, and begging once more. Tell him that you couldn’t afford for his broken celly. Or, you could give your phone to him. Show your regret. Sometimes, man can be so touchy seeing a thing like that.” He convinced me.

 

“That won’t work for him. I even cried in front of him. Nothing changed.”

 

“Hmmm, I have no idea no more. Sorry.” He said

 

“It’s okay buddy. Listened it in on quite help me though. But I have one more way, but it’s too risky for me. I could use my saving to pay his broken celly.” I said

 

“Noooooooooo, no, no. That’s not a good idea. That’s your saving. You can’t do that.” He tried to stop me.

 

“Then what ? It’s the only way to do that. I have to sacrifice something. And, I can work more for my saving.” I said

 

He went into a huff for a moment. Thinking something. Then ~~~

 

“Okay, you can do that. But, I’ll help you for your next saving. I can take part-time to help you.” He smiled.

 

“What ??? No, you couldn’t. It’s my problem, not yours.” I rejected.

 

“C’mon, I’m your bestfriend. It’s my job to help you. And don’t refuse it or I can be mad at you for the rest of my life.” He said.

 

I was thinking. Though He’s my bestfriend, but it was too much for him. But, I have no way no more.

 

“Okay, I won’t refuse it. But it doesn’t mean that you help me for free. You could save some money from your part-time. How about that ? ” I asked.

 

“DEAL babe.” He smiled widely.

 

“Okay, then meeting is closed.” We laughed together.