And the Story Goes ~~~

Let Your Heart Speaks

 

“No, Not again !!!”, It’s for a hundred times I woke up so late and coming late to school. I normally do all my jobs as prompt as I could, but since I had to take a part time to get more money for my university year next, I couldn’t be punctual no more.

I got dressed up as fast as I could. No more breakfast just hurry.

But, God still loves me, I could catch the last bus.

While the bus headed to my school, I took this shot resting my exhausted body.

~~~

With my hastily steps, I tried to get the school fence before it’s closed.

My struggles hadn’t done yet since I gotta catch my first class before the bloody killer teacher came. I ran faster and faster without paying any attention around me. All I thought was how to get in class right before the teacher.

And ~~~

Bruk……..

Mmmmmh, for a second, I didn’t know what was going on then I realized someone getting hit by me.

Without looking at his face, I made my bows and apologized a hundred times.

 

Then ~~~

“For goodness’ sake” !!! He shouted.

OMFG, all of a sudden, I raised my head and got his madly eyes starred at me.

“Gee, weez. “ I shouted while bitting my lower lip. Hoping that my “gee, weez” couldn’t been heard by him.

It was Ji Yong, who standing in front of me, messed up but still charming as always.

I knew him, for sure. Everyone in school knows him.

He’s so damn popular, especially for the girls. Certainty, I dare say.

Most of my girl friends said He looks like Prince of Heaven.

[“C’mon gals, I only know Prince of Wales” ~ it’s what I thought when all girls started to talk about him].

And money ? Oh yeah, all of branded cars are only toys for him. No doubt.

~~~

“Ya ! What were you doing ? Huh ?! “ He shouted again.

His shout brought me to my consciousness.

“I’m terrible sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you. It was accidentally.” I tried to convince him.

“Aishhh, you’ve just made me not in the mood. You’re gonna ruin my whole day !!!!.” He looked furious.

 

I have a habit, not too bad, I mean not bad for me but for others. I usually would make a starting to cry face when someone shouted or mad at me. I don’t mean to do that but just happen. Then, others would feel guilty because of shouting or mad at me.

Suddenly, I just realized, it would be helping me this time making him feel sorry. Then, I tried to make that face as real as I could. Hoping this would help me.

 

Then ~~~

 

“Oh, C’mon, not that face. You’re not gonna get my sorry using that face. That’s so old school !!!. “ He said sneerly.

I was so shocked. He knew it. What in the world was he ? Was he a mind reader ? He could read my mind exactly.

“I wasn’t making that face. I just felt sorry to you. Then, would you like to forgive me ? And forget this thing ? I’m in a hurry now. My class is about to start. And the worst thing is I don’t wanna get a punishment because of coming late.” I begged hopelessly.

 

“That’s your own problem not mine. But you’ve to know that you have a big problem with right here right now. Hitting me quite irritating me for sure, but the big one is you have just broken my celly into pieces. Don’t you realize that Little Miss Gee Weez ????!!! “ He shouted at me. This time right in front of my face.

 

The  only thing  I did after He shouted at me was looking down right my feet and found out his expensive celly just broken into pieces. I started to cry. A real crying. I couldn’t handle this anymore. I only have to beg his sorry because of hitting him, but what about his celly ? What should I do ? I daresay I have to change it. And that would cost me a fortune. My saving wouldn’t enough and it’s impossible if I have to ask from dad or mom. Thinking all of these just makes me crying out loudly.

 

“Be quiet, don’t be too slushy. Wipe your tears out. Mr Han is coming to us ! “ He said panicky.

I turned back spontaneously. He was right. Mr Han was coming to us. I did what He asked. Wiping my tears out.

All of a sudden, he kneeled down and started to collect his broken celly. He stood and whispered at me ~~~

 

“You still have an owe to me. An expensive owe. We’re gonna meet again. Next time, you’d better not to cry anymore. Cause, that won’t make me feel sorry to you. Bye, Miss Gee Weez.” He smirked and left me alone.