Chapter 6

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Guests: Super Junior's Leeteuk and SNSD's Taeyeon

 

*****

 

     Siwon called Jessica and Donghae as planned.

 

     "Oppa! Did they agree?" Yoona asked and he looked away. "I told you not to invite them!" she added as she saw Siwon's reaction. Right then, he laughed.

 

     "They just agreed! Let's meet them outside SMent building!" he said and Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

*****

Taeyeon: "I never thought Siwon oppa is like that!"

Leeteuk: "I'm also like that!"

Taeyeon send Leeteuk a death glance.

*****

 

     Outside SMent building... Siwon and Yoona are already waiting for Donghae and Jessica to appear.

 

     "Gosh! Why do i have to wait outside? It's cold!" Yoona said as she hugged herself.

 

     "I can be a human heater! Here..." Siwon said as he hugged Yoona.

 

     "Since when did you learn that human heater thing?" Yoona asked and Siwon hugged her tightly.

 

*****

MC1: "Yoona didn't noticed it? He is hugging her tightly!"

Leeteuk: "That's cute! Uhmmm... Taeyeon..."

Taeyeon: "Ahjusshi! Don't talk!"

*****

 

     "Since today!" Siwon proudly answered and Yoona smiled.

 

     "It's really cold. But thankks to my human heater!" she said and Siwon smiled.

 

*****

Yoona: "I noticed that he hugged me tightly. But because it's cold that time. I think that he is cold that's why he hugged me tightly..."

*****

Siwon: "I did that on purposed! Didn't you noticed that? I'm taking advantage on her!"

Siwon laughed.

Siwon: "Just joking! I was really freezing that time. I can even catch a cold!"

*****

 

     "Oppa... What time is it?" Yoona suddenly asked.

 

     "I'm too lazy to check the time! Let's not mind whatever time is!" he said and smiled. After a few minutes Donghae and Jessica arrived. They saw the two hugging and Jessica giggled.

 

*****

Taeyeon: "Why didn't they invited me!"

Leeteuk: "Because you are with me!"

Taeyeon: "Shut up!"

*****

 

     "Fishy! Sssh! Let's suprise them!" Sica said to Donghae and he nodded.

 

*****

MC2: "Such a evil couple!"

*****

 

     Jessica count using her hand and them....

 

     "BANG!" she and Donghae yelled. Siwon and Yoona jumped at suprised and broke the hugging thing.

 

     "Yah! You two are so sweet!" Jessica giggled.

 

     "Unnie!" Yoona blushed.

 

*****

MC1: "Yoona is blushing! And her eyes are sparkling!"

*****

 

     "Whatever! Let's go!" Siwon said and smiled.

 

     "Simba is really good! Nice skinship!" Donghae said.

 

*****

Siwon: "They really suprised me! How I wish they didn't appeared yet so I can hugged her for a long time!"

*****

 

     "Uhmm... Why are you two not holding each others hands?" Sica said and she pushed Yoona next to Siwon.

 

     "Unnie! Why are you being lik this to me?" she asked and Jessica giggled.

 

     "The girls told me to do this! Sorry!" she said and continue walking. Siwon smiled at Yoona and hold her hand.

 

     "Aigoo! Your hand is cold! If you want we can stop walking for a moment!" he said and Yoona stared at him.

 

*****

Leeteuk: "Siwon!"

Taeyeon: "Ahjusshi! I said shut up!"

*****

 

     "No... Don't mind it! Besides my human heater is next to me! Let's keep going! So we can reach the park soon." she said and smiled.

 

*****

Yoona: "That moment was really awkward! I can even fall for him for real if ever we continue that moment!"

*****

 

     "Finally! We reach it! So as the boys told me! I'll make sure you two will end up falling for one another tonight!" Donghae said and Jessica giggled.

 

     "Yah! Stop the evil plan Hae! You and Jessica might end up falling in love isntead of us!" Siwon said and laughed.

 

     "Yah! Choi Siwon! Stop saying that!" Jessica coldly said.

 

     "Unnie ah! Wonnie oppa is just telling the truth!" Yoona defend Siwon and Jessica made an eye contact with Donghae.

 

*****

Leet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter