Chapter 18

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     “Yoong.” Siwon called Yoona as he sat next to her. Yoona smiled at him and returned back on texting. Siwon tried to look at her phone but Yoona covered it. “Who was that?” he asked and Yoona stared at her, like she doesn’t know what he is talking about. “I mean.. Uhmm.. The one you are texting.” Siwon fakely cough.

 

     “Ah! Nothing. It was Hyoyeon unnie. She said that she had a surprise for his crush.” Yoona said as she turned to her phone again. Siwon took a deep breath and evilly smiled at her.

 

     “Yoong. May I borrow your phone?” he asked and Yoona just rolled her eyes. “I going to check your wallpaper! I’m just curious who is your wallpaper. You know, we are married.” Siwon said as he rubbed his neck.

 

     “I don’t want!” Yoona cutely said and Siwon stared at her.

 

*****

Donghae: “Siwon is obviously making up things just to see her phone and check who she was texting!”

Jessica: “Yeah, totally like Donghae oppa.”

MC1: “Guess SuJu are all the same in style to see their girlfriends phone?”

Jessica: “Yeah! You got that right!”

Donghae: “I totally disagree! I’m more good at that style!”

*****

     Siwon pouted and evilly smiled again. Yoona stared at him and stucked her tongue out. In a flash, Siwon took Yoona’s phone from her hand. Yoona tried to get her phone back but Siwon stood up on the couch. And because he is really tall she has left no choice but to give up. Siwon slowly look at her phone screen and laugh after he saw it.

 

     “Yah! Oppa you are making me embarassed!” Yoona shyly said as she cover her red face.

 

     “You are such a crazy fangirl, Yoong.” Siwon and laughed hard as he returned her phone.

 

      “Then may I see your wallpaper?” Yoona suddenly asked and Siwon frowned. “Oppa! You look like a donkey when you frown!” Yoona suddenly .

 

     “But I’m still as cute as ever! Right?” he said and Yoona shook her head. “What?”

 

     “Just give me your phone. I want to see it!” She said as she pouted. Because Siwon can’t resist her cuteness he gave up and gave his phone to her.

 

     “Wait! I’ll cover my face and will not look at you. Okay?” Siwon suddenly said and Yoona nodded as she smiled at him. Siwon covered his face but unlike what he said he is taking a glance on her.  Yoona smiled and stared at his phone’s monitor. As soon as she saw the monitor she burst into laughter and suddenly blushed. Siwon remove his hands from his face and took his phone back.

 

     “If I’ am a crazy fangirl then what are you?” Yoona asked as she laughed.

 

     “Yah! Is it wrong? We are married anyway!” Siwon shyly said.

 

    “Let’s reveal our phone wallpaper to everyone.” Yoona said and Siwon paused for a moment.

 

    “Okay! You first!” Siwon said.

 

     “No! I know you will cheat! You first!” Yoona cutely said and Siwon smiled at her.

 

     “Give me your phone and I will give you my phone. No cheating! Okay?” Siwon said and Yoona nodded. They exchange phone as they are laughing.

*****

MC2: “They look cute together.”

Jessica: “They are indeed the pretty face couple.”

Donghae: “We can call them the We Got Married faces too!”

Jessica: “That’s too much oppa!”

*****

     “I’ll show your’s first. And let the world see how my wife is cheating me!” siwon evilly laughed and showed her phone to the camera.

*****

Jessica: “Kimura Takuya! That’s very Yoona!”

MC1: “She is a big fan of Kimura Takuya.”

MC2: “In one show she was asked who is her ideal type and she said it’s Kimura Takuya.”

*****

     “Yah! Oppa! You are making me more embarassed.” Yoona shyly said and Siwon laughed at her.

 

     “Miss Yoona do you have any message for Kimura Takuya just in case he is watching?” Siwon said as he smiled at her. “Hey, give a message! You might get a reply! Don’t you like it?” Yoona blushed so hard and can’t even face the camera. “My wife is blushing. She is totally cheating on me!” Siwon said and Yoona playfully throw a pillow on him.

*****

Donghae: “Actually, even if there is no camera they are always like that.”

MC1: “Really?”

Donghae: “Yeah! Siwon always troll Yoona.

Jessica: “And their day will end up trolling one another on phone!”

*****

     “I will now show how loyal Choi Siwon is!” Yoona said as she stucked her tongue out on him. Siwon just shyly smiled at her. “This is Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, my husbands phone wallpaper.”

*****

MC2: “That’s them!”

Jessica: “From a photoshoot!”

MC1: “They are the main couple of that brand, right?”

MC2: “I always see them together having a photoshoot as a model!”

Donghae: “We actually want to complain to put other couples but they really love them together! And besides, they really look perfect together.”

*****

     “Give me my phone back now oppa!” Yoona said as she returned his phone back. But Siwon just laughed at her.

 

     “I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter