Chapter 24

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Special Guests: Super Junior’s Henry, Heechul, & Kyuhyun and SNSD’s Sunny, Seohyun, & Yuri

 

*****

 

“Oppa, this is so fun, I hope we can still do this even after the show.” Yoona giggled as she snap a selca of herself.

“If our schedules permit, I will take you here again.” Siwon smiled.

*****

MC1: “We have invited some big stars for today’s episode of Siwon and Yoona.”

MC2:  “Ah, it’s so sad that we have to officially say goodbye to them.”

MC1: “Ah, SM, can’t they really stay for a little bit episodes?”

Heechul: “It had been a long time since they last filmed this episode why broadcast it now?”

MC2: “The producers are being cautious. Let’s not dig it up anymore.”

*****

Yoona received a call from the We Got Married staffs after a long time confirming her last appearance to the show. It was a nice timing as she is currently in Japan preparing for SNSD’s new single to be released.

*****

Yoona: “It’d been a long time, so I feel really nervous.”

PD: “You are both from the same company, why do you feel like that?”

Yoona: “Well, to be honest even if we are both from the same company, we don’t often see each other as our schedules are always full. We don’t have time to talk to our friends also.”

*****

 

Siwon also received a call from the staffs which shocked him because he just arrived in the airport. Great timing as well as Super Junior is about to hold a Super Show concert in Japan also.

*****

Siwon: “I just arrived in the airport and I was having a jetlag so I don’t how to react that time, all I know was my heart was pounding really, really hard mentioning Yoona’s name.”

*****

 

A big van suddenly appeared in the entrance gate of Disneyland. As the van’s door opened, it revealed the beautiful and fresh face of Goddess Yoona.

“Oh, hello, it had been a long time, how are you guys doing?” Yoona smiled as she greeted all the staffs. Following her was, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, who both glows in the afternoon.

*****

Seohyun: “So that is why unnies didn’t attend practiced and they told us that they have filmng.”

Yuri: “So selfish of them! They didn’t even invited us! They’ll going to get it when I saw them!”

Henry: “Where is rage coming from?”

Sunny: “They are just jealous.”

*****

Yuri and Hyoyeon suddenly faced the camera closely. “Oh, hello, we followed Yoona here because we are afraid that she might feel awkward around oppa.”

“She’s our dongsaeng that needs to be taken care of. So please take care of her.” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Unnies!” Yoona pouted which made Yuri and Hyoyeon to laugh.

“We’ll leave you here now Yoong. We will have a date also. Disneyland!” Yuri poked Yoona’s nose as she dragged Hyoyeon with her.

“Unnies are getting weirder and weirder.” Yoona laugh as she watched the two enter Disneyland.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter