•Girlfriend

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Hyerin POV ]

I lean back, watching the blue sky as wind blows my hair softly. The time when Yoseob kissed me still haunts me. I can’t stop thinking about it.

That was my first kiss, he stole my first kiss. I’m speechless.

“I love you” Yoseob said, making my heart skipped a beat. He leaned to me and kissed my lips, I was shocked by the sudden action. My head went blank.

He pulled away and stared at me in the eyes, “Do you love me?” I looked down, glued my eyes to the floor. He lifted my chin and repeat once again, “Do you love me?”

My head is totally blank, what Junhyung said was true. I stared at him, without making any expression on my face.

I tried to open my mouth but no words come out. He put his index finger on my lips, “I know it seems like I’m in a rush, but I’ll wait for you.”

He smiled at me and pull me into his warm embrace, “You don’t have to tell me the answer now, just tell me when you’re ready”

Still, no expression was written on my face. He patted my head and whispered to me, “I love you”.

The door opened, I stand up and turn around. It’s Gikwang, walking towards me. “Your mum needs you” He says, straightly.

Why do I feel like there’s something wrong with him? Ah, maybe he’s still sad because of Junhyung, that may be the reason.

I nod and walk to the door, looking down while walking. I stop my tracks and look back, Gikwang is still standing near the bench. “Yah, you’re not coming?” I blurt out.

He looks at me with sad expression, “It’s okay, I’ll come later”

Definitely, there’s something going on here.

[ Gikwang POV ]

Breathing out, I lean my back against the wall while my hands are warmly in pocket. It was cold, but I don’t mind at all. My heart is aching hardly.

Yoseob and Hyerin kissed, infront of my own eyes. They didn’t saw me though.

I was about to open the door of the rooftop earlier to meet Hyerin to accompany her, but my hand stop from twisting the door knob as I saw Yoseob and Hyerin kissing.

Since the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter