•Clumsy in love

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Hyerin POV ]

 “Kamsahamnida” He thank the worker gave him a little bag with the ring he picked in it.

I didn’t know he has a girlfriend, I’m stunned. His girlfriend must be proud to have a guy like Gikwang, he’s a very sweet guy.

Wait, why is he buying her a ring? Is he going to propose him? Oh my gosh, he’s too young!

“Kwangie-ah” I say, tugging his sleeve.

He looks at me, giving me his cutest eye smile as usual, “Uhm?”

“Are you going to propose your girlfriend?”

“No” He giggles, “Actually, she’s not my girlfriend yet”

“So, you’re going to ask her to be your girlfriend with that ring?” I take a step on the escalator, he follows me and respond, “Yep, I hope she likes the ring”

I lift my head, “Who is she by the way?”

We continue our track when we reach to the lower floor, “Ah..” He takes a deep breath and continues, “You know her already”

“What?” I widen my eyes. He chuckles to my action, “I’ll tell you more about her later on”

[ Gikwang POV ]

I wonder why Hyerin suddenly ask me about the ring, she’s a bit suspicious about it. I couldn’t tell her right now, I want to surprise her.

Well obviously, the ring is actually for her.  Her birthday is coming up soon, I guess in 2 weeks?

I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend on her birthday, that’s my goal and I really hope it will work out well.

And I know Yoseob still have feelings for Hyerin, but I should give it a try too right? I don't know if Hyerin turn back his feelings or not. After they kissed months ago, they act like there's nothing going on. The thing is I want to win her heart.

“Hey guys!” An arm suddenly wrapped around my shoulders. I take a glance over my shoulder and found Junhyung’s face right beside me.

“Yah!” I push him lightly, “That is too close, bro. Too close”

Junhyung laughed in delight while Hyerin just standing across me with her hand on as she giggles to the sudden action. She’s so cute like that! Hehe

“Where’s Yoseob?” Hyerin speaks, between her laughs.

Three of us turn our body ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter