chapter 2

A Bitter-Sweet Story

2 days later

Jessica POV 

 

Dear diary I am already in America , and I just can't get time for myself ...to think and recharge. It's one thing to get married to A STRANGER ! Its another to reject possibly the sweetest and most innocent guys I have ever met. Here I am trying to fall in love with my soon to be husband and all I can think of is my last day in Korea...With Nickhun.

Flashback

Normal POV

 

" I like you "

Jessica sighed deeply " Don't. Please don't " she replied weakly.

Nickhun's eyebrows furred. " What? Why? ...I must have shocked you, I'm sor-"

"No it's not that..actually,  it kinda is, you...I.... *sigh. This is really hard for me too. But the thing is I like someone else...and I am leaving Korea to become his    wife.

A million shots of poisons bullets hit nickhun hard all over his trembling body. As he couldn't trust his ears. 

There was complete silence as both Jessica and Nickhun tried to understand the situation and a resolution.

The day progressed as they both talked it out and decided to stay friends. Even if every inch of their heart and soul disagreed with it.

 

End of flashback 

Without realising it was Saturday morning.  Jessica's last morning of freedom. Today she will be a married woman. The tought made her heart cringe at how sudden and fast everything is going. 

The sun shined through the thin white curtains in jessica's room as she lated in bed trying to find a reason not to get up. What could be that bad about marrying Donghae? He is attractive smart. And looks like a person who will die for you. Besides his family is really nice aswell. Jessica looked back on her arrival where everyone welcomed her with warm hugs and expensive, luxury gifts. 'This marriage might not be so bad' she thought to herself. Her gaze went from the beautiful view outside to the clock: 7:00am. Jessica moaned as she rolled out of bed, heading to the bathroom.

Couple of hours later:

"I now pronunce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Donghae looked deeply into jessica's eyes with a mysterious cold look and leaned in to give her a small peck.

...............................................................................................................

Soorryyy for the late update. I can't find motivation these days. Plus exams are driving me crazy. (I actually have English exam tomorrow aswell so feedback would be helpful thanks). I can't wait till they are over so I can update more frequently. Stay tuned for the next few updates coming soon.

Sorry if there were any mistakes. I updated on my phone..

Thanks for reading 

Comment (I need feedback) thanks.. :) xxxxxx