At the beginning ~~~ MY MORTAL ENEMY!

Unexpected Love

~Onew's POV~

"Hyung! Noona! Stop it already! You've been fighting for decades! Can you stop it just for a day?"

Told Taemin,my favorite dongsaeng. pssshh~ I would love too Minnie! >3<

Wait, what the?! What am I thinking?! Looking in our past, she is really my mortal enemy...

 

~~Flash back~~

10 years ago

“Jinki ah~ Eat your breakfast already you’re going to be late!!” My omma told me. “Yes omma I’m coming!” I have to go early today because I am going to take a scholarship exam in my dream school.

I still have 20 minutes before the exam. So I get my bike excitedly to get going. I really don’t give attention to the things around me.

On my way I bumped into something and BOOM!

My bike crashed and my pants got ripped because of the impact.

“Omo! What am I going to do?! I’m going to be late, my mom will kill me because of this pants and my scholarship will…..” I glared at the girl on the ground.

She started crying maybe because of her doll that is the cause of my bike crash! “Yah! Don’t cry! I am the one that should be crying here??” She just continued crying like I don’t exist.

“Yah!” she still didn’t speak “Hello?!” finally she glared at me with her creepy eyes and started shouting on me “ Why should I not be crying?? You ruined my doll.. my lovely doll, it’s your fault why you got that crash. You’re not focusing!!!!”

What did she just said? She is crying because of that doll? Because of a doll??? Oh my…my scholarship is hanging in the cliff and she’s crying because of a doll?? Nonsense!

“Yah! Your doll looks bad she looks like chuckie the killer doll. Hah!” Omo I shouldn’t have told that I’m so mean. Never mind.

She just picked her doll and runaway. “Yah! Comeback here!” I told her. She will pay for this. I hate her! My scholarship…."

 

 

~~Tae-hee’s POV~~

I was playing with my friends bringing the doll that gave by my appa a while ago. Suddenly one of the ahjummas called me.

“Tae-hee! Go back to your house now arasseo?” I just stared at her and get curious why she suddenly want me to go back to our house.

I am still playing with my friends. “But ahjumma waeyo?”

“Youre father caught an accident and he is in a critical condition right now.” I just stared at ahjumma and her words is still not sinking in my mind.

“Come on Tae-hee! You got to get going now! Be careful on your way!”

“Ok ahjumma.” I walked and walked while thinking if my abeoji is fine.

I am holding my tears as far as I can. When one of the kids bumped me that causes my doll to fly and touch the ground.

I was about to get it when it is crashed by a bike.

The kid with a ripped pants started scolding me. I don’t understand what he is saying I just starred at my broken doll and started crying.

That doll is given by my appa and it may be the last thing he can give me. I really can’t hold back my tears anymore.

I am so distressed now and that boy keeps on yelling at me like a recorded tape.

glared at him and said “ Why should I not be crying?? You ruined my doll.. my lovely doll, it’s your fault why you got that crash. You’re not focusing!!!!” I just cried and cried. I have to keep going I have to see my appa already. 

The boy started mumbling I just only heard some of his words saying “Your doll looks bad…blah…blah..killer doll.” I can’t argue to him anymore I just got up and picked my doll and started running.

I heard him calling me back but I just ignored him. How could he tell that my doll looks bad?? It is the most precious thing I have.

“Appa! Just hang in there, wait for me please..”

~End of flashback ~

 

 

~Onew's POV~

Tae-hee walked out of the scene without helping me to pick the papers on the floor. What a NICE girl she is….

I am so pissed off so I picked all the papers going to the opposite way leaving Minho and Taemin dumbfounded.

“Hyung! Wait for us!” the two shouted but I continued walking like I didn’t hear them.

 

 

~Author’s POV~

“Why are they like that? We’re such a loner here Taem.” Minho said.

“I don’t know Hyung maybe they are somehow mentally retarded? We should take them to a check-up!” Taemin answered seriously.

“Hahah! Your imagination is too wide kid. But maybe you’re right.” Minho chuckled.

“Ha! Nevermind them Hyung! Let’s just go to the cafeteria and drink some banana milk!”

“Okie dokie Minnie." Minho said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guys likes this chaptiee! Comments are really appreciated.