Tae-hee likes Lee joon??????

Unexpected Love

~Tae-hee's POV

"Appa~ Appa~ I miss you so much!"

I told my appa while holding his picture in my room. Then I look at the doll Appa gave me. My tears started to build up. I looked how it got damaged because of that ONEW!" I will never forgive him. Because of him I got late and not able to see my appa breathing and alive.

 

~Author's POV

 

Tae-hee is glaring at the house of Onew, whose house is just infront of her house still crying. "How lucky I am" she mumbled. While she's glaring at her window she didn't know that Onew is glaring at her too. "Pshhhh! What's up with her?!" he shouted.

 

Onew noticed her face, especially her eyes because it's red and puffy, same with her nose. It seemed like she just cried. He softened at the sight of her. "Why everytime I see her in that balcony her eyes are always puffy? What's the reason why she is crying?" Onew said to himself with worry.

 

"Never mind Onew! Don't pity her. She is the reason why you didn't able to study in your dream school!" Onew shouted to himself.

 

The next day

 

"ok class our school festival is coming. I assigned your class to perform Snow White and the seven Dwarfs. It will serve as your project. Is that clear?" The teacher said.

 

The rest of the class frowned except Key who is very excited to the costumes he will be designing. "Ok now let's choose who will be the Snow White and the Prince Charming?"

 

"Mam! I want Tae-hee noona to be the Snow White!!" Taemin said excitedly.

 

"Yeah! That's a nice idea. Tae-hee i will give you a higher grade for this one ok?" Tea-hee just smiled and said "ok mam." everyone on the class agreed.

 

"Mam! I want to be the Prince charming!!" Jonghyun said. One of their classmates protested " You can't be the prince charming Jjong! Sorry but Tae-hee is too tall for you!" The rest of the class laughed and Jonghyun just scoffed at them "Ok fine! :P" he stucked his tongue at them.

 

" That's fine Jonghyun oppa for me you're my prince charming" random girl said to him. "ohhh how sweet of you" Jonghyun said to her and smiled.

 

"Ok so who's going to be our prince charming?" their teacher asked. I think Lee joon oppa should take the role" someone said. " That's a good idea! Lee joon can act very well. Is that fine with you Lee joon?" their teacher said.

 

" Yes mam! Super fine! I'll be the best prince ever!" he said and winked at Tae-hee. Tae-hee blushed instantly and just gave Lee Joon a sweet smile.

 

Onew saw all of it and get disgusted. " Tae-hee got a crush on Lee joon?? What the hell??" he mumbled.

 

"What are you saying hyung?"Minho asked. "Nothing! nothing!"

 

The teacher assigned Onew, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and two of their classmates to be the seven dwarfs. Onew don't like the idea but before he can complain the bell rang! and the class had ended.

 

While walking to his locker he is still thinking how Tae-hee blushed at the wink of Lee joon. "Hah! Tae-hee had a crush on Lee joon? So corny" He said to himself.

 

 


so Tae-hee likes Lee Joon that causes Onew to be jealous? Keke~~~

-->So sorry for typo graphical errors. And my grammar.. sorry for that. ^^