30

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh right. The kiss. Was it because of that? Maybe he's a little awkward about it. I should probably go talk to him. 

"Kids, scurry up what you have. I need to talk to Luhan for a moment." Chen and Baekhyun nodded in unison and began looking through their cabinets and refrigerator. 

I lightly knocked on the door before putting my head through. "I'm coming in". Luhan was sitting on his bed playing a game on his cell phone. He put his phone down and looked up at me. "Hey, sorry about last night. I get a little friendly when I'm intoxicated. So I just do what's on my mind without really thinking."

"So kissing me was on your mind?" His eye brow cocked up. 

"Um ... I guess? I mean back at home a kiss on the cheek is no big deal. I do it with all my friends really." I tried to explain. "You just seemed a little uncomfortable with me before, so I thought I'd check in on you."

"You guess? So you're not like in love with me or anything right ...?"

"WHAT?! Um, no! Not at all!" I said defensibly. 

"Not at all?" Luhan looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. "So you wouldn't feel anything even if I did this?" Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. His face was mere inches from mine as he stared at me with his big doe eyes and slightly pouted lips. My mind blanked as the entire room was filled with our silence. I felt his hands covering mine. He studied my facial expression, "Still nothing?".

I would be lying if I said no. Was Luhan attractive? yes. Any mentally sane girl couldn't deny his charms but it just wasn't the same. "Ya, are you crazy?!" I pushed him down and quickly got off his lap. I mentally slapped myself for getting so in. 

"Okay okay! I was just asking. You make it sound like liking me is the worst thing on the planet ..." Luhan frowned. 

"Oh, sorry. It's not that at all. You're freaking EXO Luhan, you have like a bajillion girls and probably guys in love with you." And I have Kyungsoo. "Wait, so was this whole thing you worried that I had feelings for you?

"Yeah you're right. I do have a lot of people who are obsessed with me hahaha", Luhan laughed. "I mean look at me. I am quite attractive." I rolled my eyes. "But no, it wasn't all about that. I was just caught off guard and didn't know how to react. If the situation was different, I would have reacted differently...", " he said as his voice turned into almost a whisper. 

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, sorry don't mind me. I'm not thinking correctly cause I'm hungry." Luhan smiled and rubbed his stomach. 

"Well, you're in luck cause I'm about to whip up something for the kids outside. So if you stop being so weird around me, I'll let you have some." I watched Luhan get off the bed. He stretched his arms in air causing his shirt to rise up slightly exposing his pale milky skin. I bit my lip trying to suppress the urge of wanting to rip his shirt off right then and there. 

"Hmm, well did you give the other members a kiss too?" Luhan asked as he walked out of the room.

"Just you and Sehun." And Kyungsoo. Alot to Kyungsoo. "What do I need to go kiss all of the members to make you feel better?" I sarcastically questioned as I followed him out. I immediately regret the words that poured out of my mouth.

Luhan turned to me with an evil glint in his eye and a cunning smile. "Hey kids, do you want a kiss from Noona?" 

"Kiss? I want a kiss!" Baekhyun piped up and puffed his cheek out in front of my face. 

"Kiss? Oh! Me too. Me too!" Chen added while eagerly raising his hand.

"Look what you started...." I mumbled at Luhan who stuck his tongue at me. 

"Kiss them and I'll feel better."

"How would that make you feel better? You're so odd."

"Just do it. And you're just as weird as I am. Don't make me show everyone our text conversations."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Don't test me Minty." I shuddered as I heard him say my name out loud for the first time. Although that's what he called me through text, it was an interesting feeling hearing it out loud. Kind of like solidifying our friendship, if that makes sense. 

"Hello! We're still waiting for our kiss!" Baekhyun said with a hand on his hips. Luhan looked at me and ushered me to continue. 

"Who's getting kissed?" Suho asked as he entered the apartment. The other members filed in behind him. Luhan looked at me and then to the rest of the members. 

"You all are!" Luhan shouted. 

"I hate you so much." I glared at Luhan.

"Love you too babe."

 

"Why are we doing this again?" Lay asked as he stood next to the other members. 

"Because Luhan is Satan himself." I answered dryly. 

"Just do it. You know he'll talk our ear off if we don't", said Kris. 

The boys quickly lined up as Luhan sat on the couch watching with extreme comfort and enjoyment. 

I gave Baekhyun a light kiss on the cheek. "Teehee, thanks Noona." Then came Chen, Lay, Sehun, and Xiumin who just blushed and ran away after. Tao was up next. He bent down and leaned his cheek in for me to kiss. "Thanks Jie Jie." Suho who was next smiled nervously. "Noona, you don't have to do this if you don't want too".

"Oh stop. Come here you." I grabbed Suho's face and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Suho beamed and his face turned a dark shade of red.

"Me next Girlfriend." Kris bent do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter