Curse

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song: Even In My Dream by MBLAQ G.O

 

It wasn't fair really. 

The moment she had smiled at him on that day, in the elevator, he had felt something gnawing inside of him. The feeling grew, as the days passed and when she smiled, the feeling settled heavier inside of him, almost like a curse that bided him and made him utterly helpless when her presence was close. 

It was a growing infatuation, an emotion far more meaningful and nerve-wrecking when it came to her. He lost his senses, he could literally feel his heart beats faster when she was within close distance and he sported silly smiles and dopey looks whenever her name came up in a daily conversation. The Wonder Girls had giggled at him, his fellow band mates laughed at his reactions and he tried to hide it from Jin Young hyung because he so desperately wanted the show to go on. Nichkhun wanted to be married to Victoria, a little more longer, and perhaps, perhaps, make it into a reality. 

Her curse on him was deadly as it was wonderful. It brought him happiness, and yet it was ultimately, Nichkhun's poison. 

It wasn't fair really. 

She laughed and cried out his name, her eyes gleamed in joy. The man turned and spotted her, giving her a mismatched smile and she flushed prettily. Her fingers toyed with the end of her locks, a habit Nichkhun noted during the months they've been married, and she beamed at the man before her; a sight so beautiful that it made his heart bleed. He had never seen her smile like that. 

Because the smile was never for Nichkhun. It was his, just as her heart was. 

He felt Chansung's hand clasped lightly on his shoulders and Junho's eyes watching him silently. He gave them a weak smile and tried to put up a good front, he was okay. It was just a show; she was merely a virtual wife of him, just a good friend, nothing more. She was just a friend, and he doesn't felt an ounce of jealousy seeing her interact with her label mate that they've met at the hallways of MBC. She was nothing more but a friend, Nichkhun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter