ℋℯ nεvεr lovεd мε....

✖♔ ℑ'м α ℜεвεℓ,ρrσвℓεм ωιтн ιт? ♔✖

Ok another day of school.You get up and prepare to go,15 minutes later you get ready you eat breakfast and all now you gonna go to school.

*15 minutes later*

"Hey! Jay!" Your only one friend runs to you,and he grabbed your hand brutally.She guide you on the Studio,the Studio you where practice. "Jay you see that boy?" She said as she looked at him like a "I'm inlove with him" look.

"Umm,yes who is he?" You say.

"Oh gawd Jay! You don't know him!? He's Moon JongUp! One member of the band B.A.P!" She say shouting.

"Yoooo~! Chill b*tch!" You said jokingly. "I don't care who is he. Ok?" You say.

"But-" You cut her.

"Look,I even know him ok? And i don't want to know him ok? I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM,CUZ I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" You say angry.You really don't care about anything,cuz you're fed up with anything.Everyday you feel so lonely since that day when Myungsoo breake-up with you. "Look,i'm sorry Lexi. I just having a bad day...week...month...life. I'm so sorry Lexi" You say.

"It's ok.Don't apologize,it's my fault sorry Jay.I was thinking if you know him,you should be like him or both of you.." She pause as she looked you.

"You think if i know him I will fall in love and both we're gonna be boyfriends?" You say.

"Yes,I was Thinking about that,you're two are perfect.If you are boyfriends,of course ^^" She say.

"You're crazy Lexi. You know that I really don't want someone" You say.

"Cuz you still in love with Myungsoo right?"

"Y-yeah..." You said faking a smile.

"That smile it's not true,are you faking a smile again,like everyday." She said. "I think he like music and he like dancing and b-boying like you"

"Who?" You looked at her. "That boy? Moon or whatever he called!?"

"Yes I think he loves practicing like you.He only gonna practice in the Studio soo..And he doesn't gonna learn just practice in th Studio EVERYDAY."

"WAIT,WHAT?? But I need the Studio too for practice!"

"Why you don't want to learn and not just practicing! You always faults in class! Stop practicing or you're gonna collapsed!" She say angry.

"But!-" She cut you off.

"Ok,It's your decision,If you want to practice go on.You need to be he's friend" She say.

"Ok..." You say

You walked into the Studio and he looked at you.

"Ummm,Hey Sup?" You fake a Smile.

"Hey" He give you an angelical smile.

"Umm...I-I'm Paula Jay Cambe (Pau Üu) But everybody call me Jay...N-nice to meet you..?"

"Oh,I'm Moon JongUp but everybody call me JongUp ^^ nice to meet you too Jay ^^" He keep smiling. "You don't wanna go to study?"

"Umm no no no.I'm just go to school for practice,But yeah sometimes i go to study just Music,P.E,Spanish and Art. But I don't wanna go to the class of Math It's just for me" You say.

"Same" He say. "I really don't like the class of Math" He say. "Hey,If you practice you can practice with me ;D! C'mon! It will be great!"

"Umm ok,you know how to b-boy?" You ask.

"Yes,I can teach you if you want.And i know how to dougie too ;)" He wink.

"Hahaha ok,Teach me" You say.

He start to Dougie amd The Cat Daddy too.

"You see me? I can dance a y pose too ;)" He say.

"Hahaha ok,Stop It's my turn" You say.

You starting to b-boying and know it's like a Dance Battle.The hours are passed and it's seems like the hour of lunch.

"Hey you want to hang out with me to eat lunch?" He ask.

"Sure!" You reply.

You go out with him and go to the Mc Donald

"What you're going to order?" He ask.

"The same I eat,Salad" You reply.

"Salad? You really care of your body" He say

"Of course It's the only thing I have now" You say

"What do you mean?" He ask

"Nothin' Forget it" You fake a smile

"Really?" He ask

"Sure,why not?" You fake a smile again.

They give you the order and both of you eat.

"Damn it!" He say

"What?" You ask

"My ex-girlfriend it's there" He say.

"Who?"

"That girl"

"Gawd JongUp! That's Hyosung!" You say as he grabbed you into your hip and he pushed you at her body and he kissed you passionately.The kiss keep takes too long as he stop kissing you.

"That was a close one" He say

"DA ,DUDE! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?" You shout

"Hey,I just kiss you,just that relax.I haven't with you and your just like that" He say

"God! JongUp!"

"What? It's better she doesn't see me cuz I'm warning you she's CRAZY! God she want to back with me but i don't want. She cheat me with another guy" He say sadly

"Oh,I'm sorry JongUp" You hugged him. "It's just like me,My boyfriend,he...he just want the money of their crew cause he made a bet with their crew and he just play with me like a Toy.And then when he tired playing with me he just throw me like a in the trash.How can he just tell me that it's over but i'll be okay? And then that day he leave me i became strong when he set me free and i became stronger when i let him go" You give him a real smile. "So now Moon JongUp you gonna be strong,Ok?"

"O-ok....You know? I can be your BestingFriend? Cuz that jerk hurt you so much. I think when I'm gonna see him i'll be kick him in the !" He say

"Hahaha" You laughed "You even know him!"

"Oh that's right,What's his name?" He ask

"Myungsoo,Kim Myungsoo" You say

"THATH DUDE!?"

"Y-yes..?"

"I REALLY HATE THAT DUDE! HE WAS MY ENEMY WHEN I WAS CHILD! DAMN IT!,HE'S TOTALLY A JERK!" He say angry

"Yeah and he just....Nothin'" You say while your eyes are crystallized.

"Oh sorry...I just really don't like dudes who breake a heart of an innocent girl.Like you..." He say sweetly

"It's ok JongUp I really forget all abiut him.Well c'mon we're gonna practice again!"

You two walked into the Studio and both of you frozen

"Oh,hi Moon JongUp" Hyosung says while she walked into you and looked at you like an ",He's mine" Look

"Hyosung,what you want?" JongUp says while he took your hand

"Oh I see she's your new Girlfriend?" She say sarcastically

"Of course" JongUp say

"She's pretty and have a nice body like me but i don't like how she clothing" She say sarcastically.

",Of course you don't like it cuz you don't know how to clothe Street Style.You're a posh girl and a spoiled girl. GET OUT OF MY WAY!" You say to her while you where pushing her get out to the Studio.

You're clothe it's just like this :

 tumblr_mywev1eIDI1toly1do1_500.jpg

To be continued....