Final

Birthday Cake

A good hour later, the cake was done, and decorated.

 

 

“Isn’t your ‘boyfie’ your Taebear, not Taelion?” Jin questioned.

 

“Yeah, but his favorite animal is the lion.”

 

“They cake looks like its make for a kid.”

 

Hye Su threw him her judging look, “Jin, do you live to make me sad?”

 

“No.”

 

“Than stop questioning my cake!”

 

“It it down out here, some people are trying to-- Hye Su?”

 

The two bakers turned the heads towards the kitchen door, and saw Jungkook standing there.

 

“Hey, Kookie.” They didn’t need formalities considering they were the same age.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“What. I’m not allowed in your dorm anymore?” -Hye Su

 

“No, it’s not that...but how’d you get in?” He spotted Jin, “Did Jin hyung let you in?”

 

“No. I have a key, remember?” He nodded, and than looked at the cake.

 

“Is that for Taehyung hyung?”

 

“You guessed correctly, my dear kookie.” -Hye Su

 

“Looks good.”

 

“Of course it does.” The two bakers announced proudly and high fived.

 

“So, can you two clean up here, and up the cake in the fridge and get out the fruit bouquet? I’m going to wake up the others.”

 

“Mkay.” -Jungkook

 

“Sure, why not.” -Jin

 


 

Waking up the members quickly, and forcing them into the seating area, it was time to wake up her beloved.

 

Slowly creeping into his room., she tip toed her way over to the bed that currently had the only sleeping person in the entire dorm.

 

She sat on the bed, and gently pulled away at the blanket the covered his face.

“How does he look so perfect when he’s sleeping?” She whispered lovingly, and swiftly moved the hair that covered his eyes, away.

 

She traced his gorgeous facial features with her index finger, starting from his eyebrows, too carefully touching his eyelids, sliding her finger down his nose bridge, and finally, her finger met his lips, those soft plump pink lips.

 

All of a sudden, the lips spread apart, biting the finger softly.

 

Before she could react, V’s eyes opened, and he smirked, finger still in his mouth.

 

Pulling her hand away, V wrapped his arms around her waist, “Hey aegi-ya. Whatcha doing here so early in the morning?” He questioned her, and placed a quick kiss upon her lips.

 

“Happy birthday, Taebear.” She hugged him back.

 

“Thanks, you remembered.” He gave her his infamous box smile.

 

“How could I forget? You birthday’s only a day before mine.”

 

“Ah, yes. And you’re turning 17 tomorrow, right?” She nodded her head.

 

“And than the next day, is the first day of the new year.” Taehyung sighed, and embraced his girlfriend tightly.

 

“Yup. It’s going to be 2014!” She looked up at him and smiled.

 

Before V could reply, there was a shout.

 

“COULD YOU TWO, PLEASE STOP DOING WHATEVER LOVEY DOVEY MUSHY STUFF IT IS THAT YOU TWO ARE DOING, AND COME HERE TO EAT?!” It was J-Hope, aka the mother of the group.

 

The VHye couple sighed before shouting back in sync, “WE’RE COMING!”

 

“Guess it’s time to start the day with breakfast.” -Taehyung

 

“Heheh, yup!” -Hye Su

 

He raised a questioning brow, “What did you do?”

 

“Hmmm...you’ll just have to wait and see~” She grabbed his arm and dragged him out to where everyone else was.

“Good, you guys are done making out.” Rap Monster teased.

 

“Haha, so funny.” Taehyung laughed sarcastically, than he noticed the colourful fruit display.

 

 

“Aegi-ya, did you make this?”

 

“Neh~” She sang, proud of her work, but than grew confused.

 

“Why aren’t you guys eating yet?” They all glared at her, hungerly.

 

“Because we had to wait for you guys.” Suga snapped.

 

“Uh huh...but I made more than enough food. You guys didn’t have to wait for us.”

 

No one said anything.


“Well. Let’s eat!” Jimin said, suddenly happy again, and grabbed one of the flowers, everyone followed along, and not long after, the fruit was all eaten up.

 


 

After finishing the fruit and the main breakfast meal, it was time for cake!

 

Everyone was seated in front of the tv, chatting away happily, while watching Running Man’s Christmas special.

 

“Who wants cake?” Hye Su asked as she broke the little cuddling session she was having with V.

 

Everyone’s hands shot up in the air.

 

“Everyone? Well okay than, Jungkook, can you come and help me?”

 

“Sure thing, Hye Su.” Jungkook got up to help his same age friend, with the cake.

 

V’s left brow raised up, he knew they were just friends, but he couldn’t help but be jealous, s noticed this, and started teasing him.

 

“Shut up, guys. I already know they’re just friends.” Taehyung glared at them.

 

“Yeah, but if you two weren’t dating, Jungkook and Hye Su would make quite the cute couple, don’t cha think?” Suga, the one that knows how to push all the right buttons to make you angry.

 

“Hyung, I suggest you shut up before I chop off your head.” His voice suddenly got really deep as he sent Suga death glares.

 

The elder zipped up his mouth, and didn’t say anything else.

A minute too late, Hye Su came skipping out of the kitchen while singing ‘happy birthday’, while Jungkook carried the newly lit cake.

 

As it was set down in front of the birthday boy, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

It was a lion cake!

 

Quickly making a wish, he blew out of candles in a single blow.

 

Cheers and claps could be heard throughout the entire room.

 

“Happy Birthday, Taetae.”

 

“You’re finally 19, eh?”

 

“I need myself a girlfriend who’d bake me a cake like that...but happy birthday!”

 

"Congrats on turning 19, Taehyung hyung!"

 

All 6 members wished him a happy birthday, as Hye Su cake them all a piece of the lions face.

 

Everyone was eating the chocolate fudge cake happily.

 

“Hye SU...I think you make the icing too sweet.” Rap Monster said, while taking another bite.

 

“Tell that to Jinnie, not me.” Hye Su scoffed, and Taehyung and her continued to feed each other cake.

 

Rap Monster repeated his complaint to Jin, who quickly retorted, “Than why are you still eating it, huh?!”

 

That shut him up of his complaints.

 

“Hye Su, Taehyung, you guys can each have your own slice of cake...you know that right?” J-Hope said, blinking at the couple.

 

“Shut up, oppa, when you get a girlfriend, you guys will be doing this too!”

 

J Hope gave them a displeased looked, “Well, I guess you are just going to have to introduce me to one of your pretty girl friends, Hye su-ah!” His frown turned into a smile.

“Umm...yeah, sure.”

“Score one for the hope!” J Hope joked.

 

Everyone rolled their eyes.

 

As the little party continued, V was suddenly asked a question.

 

“How are you enjoying the party, oppa?” Taehyung looked at his girlfriend, with a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

“I’m have a great time, and it’s all thanks to my beautiful girlfriend.” He pulled her into a kiss, and they stayed like that for a while.

 

Hye Su achieved her goal, to throw her boyfriend the best birthday party he ever had, and he's thankful for that.


The end x3


So the ending was a bit rushed. I couldn't think of anything else on how to end it, so I kind of just ended it, I guess xD

Anyways, I hope you guys comment, and subscribe!!

Bye bye <3