Part 1

Birthday Cake

Determined to throw her boyfriend the best birthday party he has ever had, Kwon Hye Su, Kim Taehyung aka V of BTS’s beloved girlfriend, decided to sneak into the BTS dorm without anyone one of them knowing.

 

As illegal as it may sound, considering it’s breaking and entering, she has a key...to their dorm...so technically, she isn’t breaking and entering since she has a key, that Taehyung got her himself.

 

Getting into their dorm is the easy part, not making a sound is the hard part.

 

As graceful as Hye Su may look, she’s a major klutz.

 

She’ll get her foot caught onto something, like a wire maybe, and it’ll make a huge noise. So she’s going to have to be careful, on her way to their kitchen.

 


 

Getting off her aqua green bike that V bought her, even after a lot of arguing with her because it cost to much money. In the end, she just accepted it like the ‘obedient little girlfriend’ she is.

Fact: Hye Su can’t win against Taehyung’s irresistible aegyo, and vice versa.

 

Locking her bike at the bicycle docking station that was conveniently right outside their dorm, she made her way into the building.

 

After going up the elevator, she finally made it up to the third floor.

 

“Okay, now I just have to lock the door, and leave it open so I can bring in all the stuff I bought...” Reaching into her shoulder bag, she grabbed the key that unlocks their surprisingly clean dorm.

 

The key fit, it was a perfect match in fact, it just wouldn’t fully unlock.

 

“What the...do I have to actually put effort into unlocking a door?!” She whispered bitterly to herself. It was cold, and she seriously wanted to be inside, where it was warm again.

 

The she recalled something.

 

“If the key lock ever gets tough to open, just hold the door knob, push it back, and twist the key to open it.” Taehyung said demenstraighting, to his girlfriend that was blinking at him with a confused expression.

 

“Umm...and why do I need to know this Taebear?” That was her cute pet name for him.

 

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, but it could come in handy if you visited my by surprise one day.”

 

“True, but if I knocked, and called you in the middle of the night, you would open it up for me right away right?” Hye Su said grabbed hold of his right arm affectionately.

 

“That depends if I wake up when you call me.” He jokingly said, earning his a playful punch in the shoulder.

 

“Yah! You don’t love me??” She glared at him, but he was unaffected.

 

“Awe, aegi-ya, you know I love you more than anything, but you know how heavy of a sleeper I am....” His voice trailed off.

 

Throwing him a weirdly cute judging look, she rolled her eyes.

 

“I’ll just have to bang on the door crying then, until one of your members forces you to open the door up for me.”

 

“Than, your prince charming will sooth you to sleep, so he too, can go back to sleep.” Taehyung said in a sing songy voice, while hugging his ‘baby’.

 

“Uh huh. As long as it’s you who opens up the door~” She replied happily.

 

“Rriiigggghhhtttttttt!!” She dragged out the one syllable word longer than she should have.

 

Doing as told, she grabbed onto the doorknob, pushing it back, and twisted the key.

 

*click*

 

The sound was quiet, but it let her know that she had successfully opened their dorm’s door.

 

Picking up the bags of decorations and food items that were going to be used to make delicious baked and cooked goods. She walked into the small dorm.

 

Settling the bags down on their kitchen counter, and being thankful that god was on her side, because she didn’t stumble on the way there, she made her way back to the door, to close it, and lock it shut.

 

“Stupid door!” She whisper yelled, as she slowly closed the door, but it had a bad squeak to it.

 

“I’ll going to have to tell them that they need to fix their door later....” She muttered to herself, while making her way back to the kitchen.

 

About an hour or so later, Hye Su was already finished making making the the appetizers and main course, and now it was time for dessert.

 

Mixing away at the cake batter, she didn’t bother to realize that the she was being noisy.

 


 

Meanwhile, in Jin and Taehyung’s room.

 

Jin, being the ultrasensitive light sleeper he is, couldn’t sleep for the past hour that Hye Su was here, cooking the special birthday breakfast, for the birthday boy thats turned 19 today.

 

To put it in simpler words, he couldn’t sleep, and gave up in the end and decided to see what was going on in the Kitchen.

 

Eventually getting to the kitchen after a few stumbles, “What’s with the ruckus in here?!” Jin complained in his hoarse ‘i just woke up’ voice.

 

Finally taking notice in the older boy, Hye Su widened her eyes, and tackled in, cupping her hand over his mouth.  

 

“Mahaasldjsclxncfsfspjakxncmz,!” Jin’s screaming and yelling was muffled due to Hye Su’s hand sticking to his mouth like glue.

 

“Shhh! I’m making a surprise breakfast for Taehyung oppa’s birthday today, and I am not going to let you wake him up before I’m finished baking his cake.” She hissed softly at the older man.

 

“hmk?” His eyes sparkled, “I’m going to guess you said cake...” Hye Su said and got off the light sleeper.

 

“Sooo...you’re making cake? Can I help?” This is the perfect opportunity to learn how to bake.

 

“Yeah sure, the faster I get this done, the faster I can get to see my boyfie’s reaction to my special birthday breakfast.

 

“The hell is a boyfie?” Jin stared at her like she was drunk.

 

“Boyfriend, duhh.”

 

“Right...I totally knew that.” Jin mumbled while wiping his mouth that he just washed, because Hye Su had covered his mouth with floor.

 

10 minutes later, the cake was in the oven and they were making the icing..

 

“Jin. I think you put too much sugar in the icing....” She said, drinking some water to wash down the sweetness.

 

“Aren’t you the one that always craves sweets?” Jin retorted, highly offended

 

“Yeah, but this is too sweet for my taste, Jinnie.” She kept opening and closing , sweetness still there.

 

“I’m pretty sure your Taebear won’t mind that it’s a little over sweetened” Jin countered.

 

“Whatever you say, princess.” Jin glared at her response, but she just laughed at his reaction.

 

“I swear, if you weren’t dating Taehyung, you would be dating Suga, or maybe our little troll maknae.”

 

“Uh huh, Jinnie, uh huh.”