Unsettling Revelations

B.A.P Plot Prompts.

Yongguk doesn’t like to eat, or sleep, or take care of himself. He only likes to make music and donate money to people to make their lives better. He also likes to tell the kids what to do, but that doesn’t really affect anything because they don’t listen anyway. The result of this is that he’s too skinny for existence and his fans think the company is trying to kill him. The truth is just that he doesn’t care.

“Bbang.” Himchan slipped into the studio and dropped on the couch behind his friend. “It’s time to go home.” He leaned over to rest his head on the arm of the couch. “This couch is , Bro.”

“Don’t sit on it.” Yongguk mumbled from his desk, not even bothering to look back. Himchan wasn’t sure if he was telling him to get off the couch or if he was saying that he never used it. It was probably both things though, Himchan decided. “Making music can’t go home.”

“I’m going to unplug the computer and lose all of your work.”

“Got backup.”

“I’m going to go home and take Junhong’s ity.”

“Took it last year.” Himchan glared at the back of his head, sleeping with sixteen year olds wasn’t encouraged. He also hadn’t thought that Yongguk would have the balls to do that.

“You’re a dirty old man.”

“He calls me Oppa sometimes”

Himchan grabbed a magazine and tossed it at the back of his best friend’s head. He had come to the studio to force the leader to go to bed not to hear traumatic ual admissions. “That’s disgusting.”

“He wears too.” He shrugged his shoulders and turned around to look at Himchan, he was clearly enjoying torturing Himchan. “And dresses. None of them really fit that well though since he’s so giant.”

Himchan whined. “Why are you sharing this with me? I don’t want to know”

“Thought it would be nice to share.” A soft smile moved across Yongguk’s lips. He knew that Himchan wouldn’t want to know these things, but he was still adding more to his descriptions. “You’re just pissed that I got him before you did. And that he wants to do it more. He was here earlier so we could mess around.”

“He didn’t leave the dorm all day. Quit lying.”

“You aren’t keeping a good eye over him then. He came up here for about an hour. We had on that couch, your head is right where he came so hopefully I cleaned them up well.”

“You are a disgusting beast Yongguk. I don’t want to hear about you screwing Junhong.”

“You could go ask him about it if you wanted to, I’m sure he’d have plenty of fun things to say about how much fun I am.”