Can You Be Him?

You're Still In My Heart

As So Eun was getting ready to leave home, She remembered that today later on tonight. She had to go have diner with Kang Joon. She smiled and slowly put things into her bag. She smiled and slowly walked over to Kang Joon door.

“ Kang Joon?’ She called out.

Kang Joon walked over to the door and opened it.

So Eun smiled. “ It’s almost 7. Are you ready to go?”  So Eun asked looking at Kang Joon.

Kang Joon smiled and nodded and slowly walked out and close the door behind him. He smiled and put his jacket on.

* At the Buffet *

Kang Joon looked at So Eun and smiled. He don’t know why but he felt like he knew her. He smiled and continue eating. So Eun looked at Kang Joon. She felt like she knew he before, But still wasn’t sure. She smiled at Kang Joon and Continue eating. She looked into his eyes and remembered someone who had the same eyes as him. She stopped eating and just started at Kang Joon. Kang Joon looked up and saw that So Eun was looking at him. He smiled.

“ whay?” He asked looking at her smiling.

“ Anni, You’re eyes just look like this person I use to know” So Eun said looking away.

Kang Joon nodded, He slowly looked back up at So Eun.

“ Is it your ex- boyfriend?” Kang Joon asked putting a piece of meat into his mouth.

“ No, I told you already. I made a promise that I would wait for someone” So Eun said eating her food.

Kang Joon stopped eating. He slowly looked up and stared at So Eun.

Kang Joon nodded and started eating..

“ So, Tell me about your self. Do you have a girlfriend?” So Eun asked. Looking at Kang Joon.

Kang Joon looked up and smiled. “ Anni, I’m also waiting for someone, But I don’t know if I will ever be able to meet her again.” Kang Joon said look aside from So Eun. He put a piece of meat into his mouth. So Eun was started to get curious.

“ Well, What happen to you and her?” So Eun asked.

Kang Joon looked up and looked away for a quick second.

“ Well,..” Kang Joon got cut off. His phone rang and looked at it.

“ Excuse me” Kang Joon said getting up and walking away.

So Eun nodded. She watched Kang Joon walked away.

“ Can it be him?” So Eun asked herself looking at the empty seat in front of her.