Let's Go To A Party

You're Still In My Heart

So Eun was typing on her computer doing the paper work that Kang Joon had told her to do. She rubbed her neck and pat it lightly. Her neck started to hurt, She pushed herself away from the computer. She rotated her neck around to release the pain. She turn her back around to crack it. 

* Ring Ring* 

So Eun open her eyes and looked at her phone that was ringing. 

" Thank You For Calling Fashion On Heaven, Kim So Eun Speaking" So Eun said answering in a Professional way,

" Wow, Well, dont you sound smart" A man voice said coming through the other phone.

" Sungyeol-sh?" So Eun said questioning to see if it was him.

" Woah, You catch on fast" He said in a joking way. Sungyeol let out a small laugh. He kicked his chair back continue to talk to her

" So, So Eun-ah, What are you doing tonight?" Sungyeol asked with a smile on his face.

" Umm, I Don't think i'm doing anything. Why Is something wrong?" She asked placing her elbow on the table. 

" Uh~" Sungyeol said leaning back up to his desk and placing his Elbow on the table. He pressed the speaker button so he couls hear her and sign some papers. 

" Umm. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a small dinner with my family" He asked her. He finish signing the paper and crossed his fingure together.

" Uh.. Tonight?" She asked with a concern voice. 

" Unless. You're already going with someone" Sungyeol said in a disappointing way.

" Anni, I will love to go with you. But,.. I just don't know what to wear.." She said as excuse. She reallt didn't want to go to the party at all. 

Sungyeol smiled " Anything is okay. Just to make sure to wear red" He said as a excited way yet happy way. 

" Ne," So Eun answer was short yet strong,

" Okay, I'll pick you up at 8 pm sharp" He said. He hung up the phone and started to jump up and down and all around his room. He was happy that he had a date to go with him to the party. Now his plan would totally work

So Eun hung up the phone and went back to work. She didn't care about the party. What she cared about was Kang Joon. She didn't know if he would let her go meet his family.

So Eun let out a sigh and shook the thought out and focus back into work. She flipped the paper back and forth. She typed down some words and continue. 

Kang Joon's door open he walked out looking at a folder and was confuse about something.

" So Eun-ah, Can you please fix this mistake" Kang Joon said walking up to her desk. 

So Eun was once zoomed out again. She didn't even hear what Kang Joon asked her to do

" So Eun-ah?" Kang Joon asked placing his hand in front of her face and waving it back and forth. 

" Oh~ Ne.?" She asked.

" I Ask.. If You can... Fix this.." He said looking at her all concern. 

* Did she find out? Why is she acting like this?* He thought

" Ah, Ne. What is it that you want me to fix" So Eun said walking up closer to Kang Joon to see the Design mistakes.

" I think instead of Yellow. Let's go for a red mermaid prom dress instead. Yellow isn't a color many people like" Kang Joon said pointing to the picture.

So Eun then zoomed out again.

" Yah!" Kang Joon Shouted. 

" I'm Sorry, I Will fix it as soon as i can" She said taking the folder from Kang Joon's hand.

" Is Something wrong?" He asked sitting on a speer chair that was in So Eun Office

" Kang Joon-ah," So Eun said looking somewhere else.

" Hum?" Kang Joon said looking at So Eun.

" I'm going on a date tonight" She said in a calm way.

Kang Joon heart dropped a little. He looked away for a bit then smiled at her 

" That's good. Who is this lucky man?" He asked locking his fingure together.

" Seo Sungyeol" She said with a straight face.

Kang Joon heart dropped even more. He didn't know what to say.

Kang Joon just nodded " I see, Excuse me" He said walking away from So Eun desk.

Kang Joon went back into his room. 

" Andwae" He said  in a light wisper closing his eyes he lean against his door.

" You Can't go with my Step brother.. You Just can't" He said walking to his desk.

" You Just cant" Kang Joon said punching the wall.

Kang Joon breath heavly. 

" You Can't" He said once again not letting his tears fall out