The Late Night Visit.

You're Still In My Heart

Kang Joon drove home thinking about So Eun, He couldn't believe that she would come with his step brother. Sungyeol is not his real brother. He never had on until his dad got remarried. He didn't think that this could have happen. 

Kang Joon drove in silents, letting those thoughts run through his mind. He couldn't do anything at all. He wanted to tell So Eun that he is the little boy that she had been waiting for. But he knew that if he told her, then it would be the end of everything for him.

Kang Joon finally arrived at home, but it started to rain all of a sudden. 

" Bi?" Kang Joon said looking up at the sky, He didn't bring an umbrella with him. He reached over to the back seat to grab his coat. 

He open his door, placing his coat over his head and running to the house door. 

* Beep Beep* 

Kang Joon looked his car, trying to unlock his house door. 

" Aish, Why won't the door open?" He said as he used every key to open the door.

" Kang Joon -ah." A girl voice said from behind him. 

Kang Joon stopped trying to open the door and looked behind him. 

" So Eun-ah," Kang Joon said in a shocked way.

" Ottokay?" He said looking at her with a shocked face.

" I took a taxi here." She said walking over to him shivering. 

" Yah, Why didn't you bring an Umbrella with you. You're all soak and wet now" Kang Joon said rubbing So Eun's arms.

" Kwanchana. I came here to ask you a question" She said pushing Kang Joon's hands off her and looking Kang Joon Straight in the eyes.

Kang Joon looked at her confuse. " What is it?" He asked her.

" Can we go inside? I'm freezing" So Eun said. 

Kang Joon nodded and open the door. So Eun walked in front of him. He walked behind quiet without asking anything.

Kang Joon closed the door, He paused. " Wait here, I'll go grab you a towel." He said as he walked to the bathroom.

So Eun waited and looked around, looking at Kang Joon's stuff.

" Cha, here you go" Kang Joon came back with the towel. 

" Thank You." So Eun said. 

Kang Joon smiled, Sliding his hands down his pocket watching So Eun.

" Kang Joon-ah, Let's talk" So Eun said. 

Kang Joon nodded., He sat down on the couch across So Eun asked waited for her to ask her question.

" You, Are you hiding something from me?" So Eun asked in a concern way.

Kang Joon quickly lifted his head up and looked at her. Kang Joon avoid eye contact.

" Kang Joon -ah.," So Eun said walking over to him, she got on her knees placing her hand on his knees.

" Tell me, There is something right?" So Eun asked again.

Kang Joon didn't answer. 

" Kang Joon-ah" So Eun said once again, she placed her hand on Kang Joon's face pulling him to look at her.

Kang Joon looked at her with watery eyes.

" Kang Joon, Whay? Why are you crying? Did i say something that was to harsh to you?" So Eun said in a panic tone. 

Kang Joon Shook his head. " Annia, It's just.. I.. Don't know how to say it to you." Kang Joon said trying not to cry even more.

So Eun rubbed his knees to cheer him up. 

" The truth is.." Kang Joon started.

* Ring Ring* 

" Wait here." So Eun said going to grab her purse to answer the phone. 

" Yeobosaeyo?" She said.

" Unni, where are you? why are you not coming home yet?" Kyrstal asked.

" ah, Biyen. I will be there in 1 hour or 2" She said 

" Unni, hurry come home" Krystal said hanging up the phone. 

So Eun hung up the phone and walked back to Kang Joon.

" Kang Joon-ah," So Eun said.

* Ring Ring* 

Kang Joon looked at the kitchen table to see his phone there. 

" Excuse me" He said walking away from So Eun.

" Yeobosaeyo?" Kang Joon said.

" Hyung" A man voice said.

" Oh," Kang Joon said.

" Is So Eun there?" The man asked.

" Ne, Whayo?" He asked.

" Anniya, She wasn't home so i called you to see if she's with you." He asked

" Ah, Chincha. Aradaso." Kang Joon said.

Kang Joon hung up the phone and walked back to So Eun.

" It's getting late. You should go. We can talk tomorrow" Kang Joon said.

" Ah, Chincha. Ardaso. I'll be leaving then." So Eun said. 

Kang Joon just nodded.

So Eun grabbed her purse and walked towards the door.

" Sleep well," She said

Kang Joon nodded again.

The door open. So Eun gave one last glance at Kang Joon. Then walked out.

Kang Joon smiled faded. " I have so many things to tell you.." Kang Joon said