Final

Forever and a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forever and a Day

 

 

He sat staring blankly at the room, staring at the place that had been their escape, the only place where he was allowed to hold her, kiss her, shout that he loved her, the only place where no eyes shall judge their love, no lips will be able to say anything against it. Inside that huge confines, in that house, the world doesn't seemed to exist. For years, it has always been just her and him. the two of them. Gently, he turned to look at her as she sat, hugging her knees against her chest, eyes staring blankly ahead. Can she see it? He wondered. Can she see the memories that was vividly playing in his very eyes. Can she hear the laughters that once filled that house, those sweet whispers of I love you?

 

"Let's break up." She sighed. Her tone was dull, flat. Does she expect him to believe her when she said it so blunt, so emotionless? She could be acting for 's sake. She was an actress after all. She was good at it. Yes, she was acting. Why can't he convinced himself anymore? "Okay." Stay with me. You promised me. I love you so much. Don’t hurt me please. Stop. You can't leave me. I can't live without you. It's not okay. I won't be okay. "If that’s what you wanted." He leaned on the couch. She always says that. He should be used to it, after all their five years relationship was full of making out, I love you, I hate you, let's break up. After all, she had always been like that. One moment, she loved him and the next thing he knew, she was leaving him, then, she was dating someone and he will wake up she was next to him watching him sleep telling him that she wanted them back together. Maybe, he just needed to sleep and when he woke up, she will change her mind.

 

Dara turned to look at him, lifting her arm, she caressed his face. "After this, no more, Ji." He kept his eyes on her beautiful ones. He has been an eternal slave of her."I will never ever hurt you." She whispered. "I will never be the cause of your pain anymore." His tears crossed his cheeks, he held her hand, pressing it on his face, bringing it to his lips, kissing it sweetly. "You, silly dragon, don't cry, save your tears for someone worthier, someone who will never treat you like how I do." She wiped his tears and he just cried there, like a child. He was lost of words, there was nothing to say, only tears to shed, pain to cry. He doesn't want to lose her. How can he say it? His shoulders move up and down, his heart was breaking. He was falling apart. He cried like a child holding her hand close to his chest, until she can feel the crazy beating of his dying heart. Maybe by then, she won't leave him. "You love me that much, huh?" she smiled weakly, ruffling his hair gently.

 

He silently watched her every move as she stood between her co-MCs for this year's SBS Gayo, she was so beautiful in that black dress, so cute and adorable as she says her script, threw that card. Two months, it has been two months since they stopped talking, two months since he had his last good sleep. He often imagined when they see each other on the back stage, he would say hi and she  will smile and answer hello. Then, he will hug her and tell her that these past days had been hell, that he loved her and that he wanted her back. But none of those had ever happen. No hi, no hello, no I miss you, no I love you and no I want you back. Not even text or a simple call. Was it too much to ask for her to look at him and probably when she saw that he was close to dying, she might change her mind and take him back. Maybe, he should tell her that he was going crazy and that he was hurting so much, that she should take him back. Closing his eyes, he lived the days of them together, her cold shaky fingers between his, that beautiful smile against his lips. He pressed the heel of his palm against his forehead. There was just too much, too many memories, too many pains, too many words left unsaid.

 

I just wanted you back.

 

Jiyong walked at the white corridor, on his way to his dressing room, when he saw her walking to his direction. He stopped. Maybe, she will hug him and tell him that she wanted him back. Please. Please. He watched as she passed him, turning around he saw her hugged him tightly. She chuckled landing a long lingering kiss on his waiting lips. He felt the drought in his own. She playfully ruffled his blonde hair. "My heart fell out of my chest at your performance." He kept his eyes at them, even though he was just hurting himself in doing so. Great, he had become a masochist now. "You always, say that." He leaned down to kiss the corner of her lips, his arm wrapping around her waist. "You look so beautiful." Beautiful? If that was him, he won't just tell her that she was beautiful, he will tell her that she was driving him insane, that she was gorgeous, that she was a goddess. "Beautiful? As far as I know, I'm just another girl," she grinned back to him as he rolled his eyes, before kissing the tip of her nose.

 

"Jiyong," Jaejoong was snatched from their own world upon noticing how he had been staring at the two of them. He walked to him and lifted his hand for a high five. "Dude, your performance is the best." Jiyong smiled. "Thanks," his eyes strayed to hers. She looked away, even that, why can't she gave him as much of a privilege to look at her eyes, for just one hi or even a little smile. "Baby, I need to go now," she wrapped her arms around his waist before landing a quick kiss on his neck, hitting his soft spot. "Babe!" Dara chuckled, before jogging away while sticking her tongue out. Jaejoong just chuckled, before turning to Jiyong. "I'll go now," he clapped his right upper shoulder as he gave a tight nod. 

 

If it was him, he held her tight and never let her go. He will whisper how much he loved her.

 

 He silently drove his way home. If he could still call it home, was that little place with walls and roof can still be called home even though it felt nothing but a cold, dark apartment.  She was gone, and so was the warmth and the love. The radio played the songs and the messages she recorded for him, for his birthday. "Hello, Ji." It bounced all over his new car, echoes within him.

 

 "Ji, look at that." He glanced at he passenger seat, she was pointing the sea down the bridge. "I wonder if it's okay to jump there," she leaned, wrapping her arm over his, he chuckled. "What are you thinking?" he shook his head, chuckling. Dara pouted, leaning her chin over his shoulder."Baby, seeing the sea, I wanted to go to beach." She playfully pecked his cheeks. "Beach?" he chuckled. "Where do you wanted to go?" he glanced at her. "Boracay!" she pumped her fist in the air. Jiyong's expression fell, he hated the idea of her going back to the Philippines. She chuckled kissing his cheeks.

 

"I love you," she whispered then chuckled lightly, like she was sharing a small secret. "Happy birthday, Jiyong." He wiped his tears and glanced at the passenger seat. Empty. She was not there. She was nowhere near him, he can't feel her warmth anymore, he forgot how she felt against his arm, his kisses and how good her breath smell and the ticklish sensation against his ear. He pulled on the side and tilted his head upwards. Screaming, he pounded both fist against the steering wheel. "Until whenever…" then silence. The recording stopped, he couldn't hear her voice, only his cries. He howled burying his face against the wheel. "Jiyong, I love you…" her voice was fading.

 

Opening the door, he was welcomed by darkness, bottles scattered on the floor. The lights automatically as he walked inside. He saw her bounced her way to him, clad on his white v neck shirt and black underwear. "Oh, eye candy." He chuckled wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her up as Dara clung her arms over his neck. Leaning down, he took her lips in his, kissing her slow and lovingly. Dara chuckled pulling away, she jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist. Their mouths moved gentle and deep. Pulling away, she leaned on his ears. "I love you, Ji."

 

He sat down on the leather couch and watched the emptiness in front of him. He chuckled leaning his elbows on his parted thighs. Running his fingers on his hair, when will he get tired crying? Sighing, he leaned on the couch and watched all over that huge house of them. It was studio type, the bed room, kitchen, living room were all in one huge room, designed with artworks and vintage fixtures, the floor was made of wooden plank, the walls were decorated with old looking bricks. He stared at the huge messy bed, his eyes strayed on the opened door of the bathroom.

 

She marched out of the bathroom, he grabbed her wrist turning her to look at him. "What's your problem?" Dara pulled her hand away from his hold. She pushed him away, " you too, Ji!" she raked her hair walking to the bed pulling her white knitted cardigan, she slipped it over her black underwear.  Jiyong made her look at him. "Where do you think you are going?" he growled. Dara slapped his hand off her. Walking with loud thud, she pulled her leather pants that was hanged on the back rest of their leather sofa. "I'm leaving," she snarled back, pulling the pants on her. She buttoned it before she reached for her keys on the back of the door. The moment she opened the door, Jiyong pushed it with a slam. "You're not leaving." She turned and looked at him sharply. "Watch me," she smirked, grabbing the knob of the door, opening it once more, when Jiyong slammed her on the door, before he took in his. He pinned her using the weight of his body. "You can't leave," he was panting against her parting swollen lips. Dara clung her arms around his neck, pulling him to her, crashing her lips against his.

 

Tilting his head, he shut her eyes close, his arm covering his eyes. He laughed, then cried, then laughed. He was lost. Screaming,  he lied on the sofa, crying, shouting and breaking. He missed her, he was going crazy, he loved her, he wanted her back.

 

"Jiyong," he looked up on her. It was stupid that he was crying just because, he can't seemed to get contented of the songs on his upcoming album. He wiped his tears, "Why are you here? I look lame right now," Dara sat on the sofa, he lied his head on her thighs. "You always look lame. What's wrong?" she asked, knotting his hair, playing with it using her fingers. "I hate my new album." He sighed looking at the ceiling. "I mean, my upcoming album." He looked at her as she gently brushed the back of her hand over his wet cheeks.

 

"I like it though, it's cool."

"I can't even think of the title, I still needed seven songs," he can't explain it but he always, always find comfort in her.

"Well, I have heard few of the songs, you are really good, it never sounded like your old songs, it felt like you were having this rebellion over mainstream songs, mainstream G-Dragon. It's like a coup d'etat, you know." She smiled.

"Coup d'etat? (kupdeta)" he laughed at his several times of try to mention it.

"It's Ku-de-ta, pabo." She chuckled. "Ku-de-ta. It's a French word for rebellion."

"I like how it sounds," he held her hand, filled the spaces with his fingers. "Ku-de-ta."

"Well, you can use that for one song that Diplo gave you, you know that one that sounded like Harlem shake at first," she chuckled while he looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Sorry," she pecked his lips.

"How am I going to use that?"

"Hmmm… something like, this is my coup d'etat…" she hummed, singing. Jiyong chuckled, removing the strands of her hair that covered her face.

"What to do?"

"Hmm… why?"

"I keep falling in love with you," he squeezed his chest as the lady rolled her eyes.

"How about kiss me," she huskily whispered inch away from his lips. Jiyong laughed, before placing his hand behind her head, pulling her down until their lips touched and they were kissing each other, tasting one another. "We're crazy about each other, aren't we?" she laughed kissing him deep. "Yes, we are." They both laughed.

 

As the door opened, everyone stared at him. He looked like a real mess, black shirt and ripped off jeans, their couple accessories on his hands, his and hers. Since he was the only one who was wearing them now. His ray ban glasses were on and his commes de garcons' beanie on. He sat on his usual seat at YG's conference room. Dara followed after, she was on a huge plaid shirt that Jaejoong owned, on a washed out jeans. She sat on the only vacant seat which was next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter