Chapter 2

Secret Garden 2~

Jaesuk really couldn't keep this secret from Jihyo anymore as he felt ver upset to see his sister worrying for Gary, he immediately called him up.

Fortunately, Gary was still wide awake. 

"Hello hyung?"

"Gary ah, How long do you want to keep that secret from Yoo Se Ah?" 

"Who's Yoo Se Ah?" Gary asked as he didn't know Jihyo's real name was Yoo Se Ah.

"Ah... Jihyo... Yoo Se Ah is her birth name..." 

"I don't know either... Hyung i got to go already bye." 

Before Jaesuk was about to continue, he hung up the call.

-

The next day, after Gary's lesson ended, he saw Jihyo at the bus stop near his school.

"Ok... Act normally..." he said to himself as he walked calmy towards her.

"Annyeong Yoo Se Ah" He chuckled upon knowing her birth name.

She looked up and saw Gary, she didn't smile at him.

"Eh... Why so serious?" He asked as he held her gloomy face.

Jihyo flinked off his hands, "What are you and my brother hiding from me?"

He was stunned, "Nothing, hehehe. So nice of you to wait for me here." He immediately changed the subject.

"It's not funny!" She raised her voice, "And don't try to change the subject."

"Jihyo really, it's nothing..."

She started to flare, soon she threatened him, "Don't want to tell the truth? Fine. We'll end our relationship here."

This was outrageous, they've only been together for a day! Not even 24 hours perhaps.

"Okok... I'll tell you..." He said to her as she was walking away.

Jihyo stopped and waited for Gary to catch up with her.

"So?"

He knew that he could't hide it from her any longer, so he deicded to tell her the truth.

"Jihyo... I'm moving to New Zealand with my parents, my older brother is there... and he wants our family to go over there with him".

She was loss for words....

"When will you be coming back?" She mumbled.

"1 month? 1 year? 1 Decade? Maybe not even coming back." 

Without saying anything, Jihyo left running away with tears...